Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nvm sorted Smile
@all,

Sorry, been away for a couple of days as my computer crashed.
I'll be back replying questions and with a skin update tomorrow.
Hi,

Losing my mind here Confused. Recently activated the Titan theme on Jarvis 6.1 running on Windows 10. Love the Netflix Layout Home Menu Style 2 and that is what i have running. I would like to add my music artists to the widget area of the homepage but it keeps adding as a video widget and will not load album art. I am adding Music Library / Artists so that should work, no? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, set to default, and nothing - always adding music to the homepage as videos - is this normal with the Netflix style homepage? Any work around?

Thanks!
"Also, I've got a question about the Netflix view. Is the fanart supposed to repeat itself beyond the upper right? I thought the areas past that were just supposed to be black like this (from the Netflix app):

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Instead it "rings out" of it, making the background look awkward. It's as if the upper right fanart is just overlayed on top of the standard fanart that takes up the whole screen rather than being the only place it"

I'd like to +1 this sentiment. Would prefer no overall fanart on homepage when Large Thumbnail activated. Looks weird when it overlays the fanart.
(2016-06-13, 21:18)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]@all,

Sorry, been away for a couple of days as my computer crashed.
I'll be back replying questions and with a skin update tomorrow.

Glad to see you back Smile
Updating for beta or stable ?
Thanks.
(2016-06-08, 13:06)tinnyskillz Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens on my box as well. On both stable, and beta versions of the skin (jarvis). I'm running Jarvis 16.1 on a fire tv box 1st gen.

Got it, there was a small typo in the code. Will be fixed in next release.
I have the albumart for the cd cover:

But not in fullscreen:

After fresh Kodi install for the 2nd time, still no cd album cover art anymore in beta... normal Titan skin okay. But in normal Titan skin i have still the rss bug, when changing the infoline to something and back to none/rss, no rss is seen on the menu item i changed the infoline.

Anyone any idea to get the cover art back for music?
(2016-06-09, 01:04)Grumpyman Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for sets to have the clear logo and the fanart of the set when you first enter the set( where the return icon is) in the netflix view.

Sorry, no that is not possible
(2016-06-09, 02:29)tinnyskillz Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Netflix 2 home screen have submenus? Because i can set up submenus and it's widgets, but it doesn't seem to work on my fire tv. Regular widgets are working, just not for each item on the pop out menu on the left. Also, is there a way to change which button opens the home screen menu on the left? I currently have to either hold the context button on the fire remote to open it, or if i'm on the right on the netflix widgets, i'd have to scroll all the way back to the left.

The Netflix currently doesn't have a submenu but I will add it in for the next update.
You can use/set the MENU button on your remote top directly focus the mainmenu.
(2016-06-09, 02:31)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the background cycle time (extra fanart) setting is broken for library views. E.g. set the background cycle time to 5 seconds. On the home screen the backgrounds cycle every 5 seconds but in the video library the background cycles every 10 seconds. Changing the skin setting to another cycle time produces the same result -- home screen works, but video library stays stuck at 10 seconds. (3.6.69)

That setting is independent... For the rotating background on your homescreen you can set the background cycle time in the skin settings --> background options.

For extra fanart rotation you can use the setting specified in media library views --> extra fanart --> time to show each image.
(2016-06-10, 10:15)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Standard horizontal menu layout - I am not sure if this has been reported already but I noticed last night that when I scroll up to go through the different Widgets I have set for Movies and TV that the first widget shows fine but then if you scroll up again the next widget shown is always System Info (regardless of what you have set the widget to be) and when you scroll down you are back at the System menu item - This has just started to happen so I have no idea if this is an issue with the skin or some setting I have changed.

I can't reproduce this one....
Maybe create a backup of your skin settings, do a restore to defaults and try if the issue persists, after that resore your backup again.
(2016-06-10, 13:22)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]Guessing this update wasn't pushed yet, using the setting suggested by oattes works for the time being

Nope, my homeserver crashed before I could do the update. I'm working my way through the posts I missed now and I'll provide a new update. Stable version is also going to be updated as it's been a while.
Hi,
Anyway to change the green triangle 'Play' icon in Netflix 2 mode? I've activated red passion and would like play icon to be same red.
Thanks
(2016-06-10, 18:04)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]Beta, also I try to find my favorites i have made of some dutch radiostations with radio add-on. But i can not see the favorites anywhere, only smart shortcuts, but these are alway 5 shortcuts with no name. When i activate smart shortcuts and i restart kodi nothing happends. Must be me i guess. Pfff have to install everything fresh again probably...

Uhm, did you try if they appear in favourites itself ?
You can add a shortcut to favourites on your home menu... (within the menu editor see the common section).

Or did you want to add those favourites to your homescreen ?

BTW: There a cool new addon added to the repo (thanks Bob) called "Skin Shortcuts - Add to Menu".
If you install that addon, you get the option to add stuff to your home menu directly with using the contextmenu.
(2016-06-11, 10:22)Glyde62 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem to be marking shows watched.
Well it does but doesn't hide them.
And when you return to series isn't marked as watched any longer

Sounds like you're having issues with the Emby addon, as I recall correctly you're using that.
Marking watched or hide/show content is not up to the skin.