Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-12, 14:53)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]Well I installed a fresh kodi with titan beta and still the bugje is in with in netflix view i cannot get back up only with mouse pointer and now also there is no cd cover art when i play music in fuill screen.... pitty i did not make a backup of the skin, stupid stupid stupid. More things not working after a fresh install, i hoped it would be the other way around. And also i do not get how these smart shortcuts work. I have lots of favorites but i can not use or find them anywhere, also the weather widget is somehow gone. When i use a other skin, all is working fine. Bit pitty cause i was beginning to like the skin very much... I will wait for a next update ... or maybe i will try krypton with titan... thanks for the great skin though... :-)

The issue with the scollbar will be fixed in next update, I was offline for a little while so I did not yet fix that one.
I will look into the cover art issue.

As for the missing smart shortcuts for favourites:
Please check if "smart shortcuts for favourites" is enabled in the skin settings. If it is, please check your kodi logfile to see if there are any errors reported there.
(2016-06-13, 03:23)VMCosco Wrote: [ -> ]Artwork issue. I am running the latest release (not beta) with Emby for Kodi. All artwork is setup in Emby and saved in the artist and album folders.
In album view, the album disc art shows as expected. In the song view for an album it is blank. See the screen shots.
Also, the artist logo shows in album and song views and matches what I set up in Emby. The logo is different in the "Now Playing" screen. See the screen shot.

While in the songs view, press context menu --> music artwork --> press auto lookup.
Does that fix the issue ?
Also look at the music artwork settings (in that same context menu) and add your music folder there for the lookups.
Might be that emby messes with the paths and this it's not working. Remember to flush the cache after making changes.
(2016-06-13, 09:21)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Something i have noticed for quite a while is that the watched indicator in the 'Next Episodes' widget doesnt get set which means the widget never updates that show. I have to go into TV Shows and manually mark it as watched.

Looks Trakt/SALTS related as works fine with locally hosted episoded. NB i watch from TV shows itself or 'Recently Added' submenu, the episode updates fine automatically (albeit a bit slowly).

Sorry, no support for banned addons as defined by the forum rules.
The skin widgets are created for normal library use only.
(2016-06-14, 03:34)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: [ -> ]Losing my mind here Confused. Recently activated the Titan theme on Jarvis 6.1 running on Windows 10. Love the Netflix Layout Home Menu Style 2 and that is what i have running. I would like to add my music artists to the widget area of the homepage but it keeps adding as a video widget and will not load album art. I am adding Music Library / Artists so that should work, no? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, set to default, and nothing - always adding music to the homepage as videos - is this normal with the Netflix style homepage? Any work around?

Well, tbh the Netflix layouts currently once srated as an experiment of me trying to get the configurable rows.
For that I used the menu creation feature of skin shortcuts displaying the contents in the list.
Works for 90% of the cases but the big downside is that there is no logic there to define the audio/video targets.

I will have to rewrite the entire menu logic to use the widget templates which are used in all other menu layouts of the skin to solve this issue.
In fact I already started doing this because the current implementation has too many downsides.

Expect this to be solved within a few weeks, depending if it's still raining here in Holland ;-)
(2016-06-14, 04:09)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to +1 this sentiment. Would prefer no overall fanart on homepage when Large Thumbnail activated. Looks weird when it overlays the fanart.

This is fixed in next update
(2016-06-14, 16:24)Pipsqueak Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see you back Smile
Updating for beta or stable ?
Thanks.

Both!
(2016-06-06, 21:59)bleakassassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 00:41)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcel, I've a big issue with the just updated beta 3.6.69: most thumbnails around the skin (specially the square/banner ones) don't work anymore, a Kodi reboot or even a complete thumbnail cache erasing didn't fix the issue. Can you check that? let me know if you need a log or further details
(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing similar:

[snip]

It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.
(2016-06-06, 20:17)borenson Wrote: [ -> ]I also have the same problem.

Same here. I thought I was doing something wrong with the Skin Helper Service until I reinstalled Kodi.

Also, I've got a question about the Netflix view. Is the fanart supposed to repeat itself beyond the upper right? I thought the areas past that were just supposed to be black like this (from the Netflix app):

Instead it "rings out" of it, making the background look awkward. It's as if the upper right fanart is just overlayed on top of the standard fanart that takes up the whole screen rather than being the only place it appears onscreen.

(2016-06-15, 00:04)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-14, 03:34)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: [ -> ]Losing my mind here Confused. Recently activated the Titan theme on Jarvis 6.1 running on Windows 10. Love the Netflix Layout Home Menu Style 2 and that is what i have running. I would like to add my music artists to the widget area of the homepage but it keeps adding as a video widget and will not load album art. I am adding Music Library / Artists so that should work, no? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, set to default, and nothing - always adding music to the homepage as videos - is this normal with the Netflix style homepage? Any work around?

Well, tbh the Netflix layouts currently once srated as an experiment of me trying to get the configurable rows.
For that I used the menu creation feature of skin shortcuts displaying the contents in the list.
Works for 90% of the cases but the big downside is that there is no logic there to define the audio/video targets.

I will have to rewrite the entire menu logic to use the widget templates which are used in all other menu layouts of the skin to solve this issue.
In fact I already started doing this because the current implementation has too many downsides.

Expect this to be solved within a few weeks, depending if it's still raining here in Holland ;-)

THANK YOU!
(2016-06-15, 00:05)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-14, 04:09)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to +1 this sentiment. Would prefer no overall fanart on homepage when Large Thumbnail activated. Looks weird when it overlays the fanart.

This is fixed in next update

Awesome! Thanks! Love this skin - thanks for the hard work and dedication!
(2016-06-14, 22:56)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]After fresh Kodi install for the 2nd time, still no cd album cover art anymore in beta... normal Titan skin okay. But in normal Titan skin i have still the rss bug, when changing the infoline to something and back to none/rss, no rss is seen on the menu item i changed the infoline.

Will be fixed in next update. Next time please ask on the forums and give me some time to reply before re-installing your system 5 times Big Grin
Unless you really like doing that off course with the current weather conditions in Holland.
(2016-06-15, 00:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you really like doing that off course with the current weather conditions in Holland.

(2016-06-15, 00:04)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Expect this to be solved within a few weeks, depending if it's still raining here in Holland ;-)

Hey, you should be inside watching the Euro 2016 matches -- who cares about the weather -- Go Oranje, oh damn... Go Belgium? Well, I'll miss my fix of Arjen Robben!
While trying out the 3.6.69 beta I noticed in the fullscreen music playback that the album art is not showing. I don't know whether it is related to the problem with artwork in squared tiles but the solution mgonzales wrote a few posts earlier doesn't solve this specific item.
(2016-06-15, 00:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-14, 22:56)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]After fresh Kodi install for the 2nd time, still no cd album cover art anymore in beta... normal Titan skin okay. But in normal Titan skin i have still the rss bug, when changing the infoline to something and back to none/rss, no rss is seen on the menu item i changed the infoline.

Will be fixed in next update. Next time please ask on the forums and give me some time to reply before re-installing your system 5 times Big Grin
Unless you really like doing that off course with the current weather conditions in Holland.

Haha, i will try to make a video, because, i select the favorites as smart shortcuts, then it says, possibly the system has to restart. then afdter restart i come back and it is deselected again. But it is difficult to write it down so i will make a video of it. Also in the log, i do not know for what words to look for. I tried searching in the log for shortcut, smart, favorite, but cannot find anyting. Video will come, installing flashback player as i type.

:-)

Well it is a bit of a turbo videootje, but i tried my best. Thanks for all your effort. When is the next release coming ?
A feature request if I may?

I noticed a little addition to the Estuary Mod skin that although small I find really useful.

When browsing your movie library and also in the preplay screen would it be possible to add somewhere near the media flags perhaps something that indicates the end time of the movie? Estuary Mod has this while browsing the library and also on the preplay screen in the corner. It shows the duration of the movie and also at what time the movie would be ending.

Its a really nice way to help pick a movie to watch based on when it would be finishing.
I am lost, the video sucks, kodi crashes 2 times in the video, i will wait for any updates and stop complaining.
Thanks again.
I realize some posters are still talking about the 3.6.69 update hours after the 3.6.70 has been released. Am I the only one who received it?