Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some reason i cant find the option to change the Media Flags
Any reason it wouldnt be showing?

As usual found the setting 2 minutes after posting question.
Under edit Home Tile, there are options for random pvr, TV Show and Movie thumbs that seem to come and go as choices. The appear sometime after a reboot. Is there a way to load these quicker? Also, I suspect when chosen, they cause cache issues. I'm testing this, but the choices are gone again. I hope I'm making sense. ;-)
Hey, i´m on beta 3.6.77 and my nextup notification service in series doesn´t work.
Anyone else with this problem?
On my other box with 3.6.76, everything is ok.
Hi,
I use the skin of skin.titan I made some changes in graphics.
Where can I change the height of the buttons on the main screen in vertical_tiles
(2016-07-22, 02:28)rossdret Wrote: [ -> ]Question about the vertical menu using landscape thumbnails. What is the size that is used for the landscape thumbnails in the vertical menu? I want to use the default "HGTV" and "FoodNetwork" artwork from the addon but the picture is distorted. I can probably go and find my own artwork but I don't know what size to search for? Or is there way to scale the images properly?

The image width is 367 and the height is 157 pixels. You mean the vertical menu which uses tiles instead of text for the menu items right ?
(2016-07-23, 13:38)patpend Wrote: [ -> ]Under edit Home Tile, there are options for random pvr, TV Show and Movie thumbs that seem to come and go as choices. The appear sometime after a reboot. Is there a way to load these quicker? Also, I suspect when chosen, they cause cache issues. I'm testing this, but the choices are gone again. I hope I'm making sense. ;-)

Have a look at your Kodi logfile. I suspect there will be some error listed there.
(2016-07-25, 18:19)Superbert Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i´m on beta 3.6.77 and my nextup notification service in series doesn´t work.
Anyone else with this problem?
On my other box with 3.6.76, everything is ok.

Nextup Notification is not controlled by the skin but by the addon itself.
(2016-07-25, 19:52)amshpitz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I use the skin of skin.titan I made some changes in graphics.
Where can I change the height of the buttons on the main screen in vertical_tiles

Not a good idea to change the files yourself, your settings will be overwritten with each update.
What is it you're trying to accomplish ? Maybe I can help so that it will be the way you want it while you can still benefit updates.
Trying to get more lines and improved graphics.
I want to reduce the height of the buttons (lines)
If there is not some trick to solve the problem of height buttons on the main screen. I would like the names of XML and rows to update. I will update every time again properly.
Thanks in advance
Is there a way to replace imdb logo with trakt logo for ratings?
Another variation of the buttons on the main screen, yet I have to reduce the height

@amshpitz you could have something like this
Just make your own images and use them as buttons
I want to reduce the space between lines (buttons), where I do it, what XML?

I want to make graphical buttons No written lines.
(2016-07-26, 20:04)amshpitz Wrote: [ -> ]I want to reduce the space between lines (buttons), where I do it, what XML?

I want to make graphical buttons No written lines.

You can offcourse change the XML yourself but you won't be happy every time I update the skin.
I have a better idea. What if I add in an option to specify the heigth of the tiles yourself ?