Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-12, 00:34)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Textbased, it shows up as TRUEHD
In media companion it shows up as Dolby atmos

Strange... Dolby Atmos should be reported by Kodi as True HD and that icon does exist...
Is this the only movie suffering this issue ?
(2016-08-12, 00:35)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't happen all the time... if I exit the skin, and come back it is always fixed.

OK, but WHAT is the issue exactly ?
(2016-08-12, 06:33)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I added a new variation to the condensed font called "Condensed Large" it's not all that different from the condensed font, I've just enlarged the font for the vertical home menu text and the poster/square tags as I found they were just too small with the regular condensed font.

If you'd like to add this to the skin, or if it may be of benefit to others... changes to the Font.xml can be found here: http://sprunge.us/NiTP

Thanks! I've added your contribution to the skin.
Will be available in next beta update.
(2016-08-12, 12:45)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks for the reply, what I was looking for is for the footer to be shown in Movies, TV only, as I like having the media flags and the IMDB info, but not shown in Photos as the filename appears at the bottom as you scroll through the photos. If you could add a sidebar option for the photos section to hide the footer then that would be great. If I want to know the details of the photo then I can use Info to look it up.
Sorry should have said I use List view only

Disable the whole footer or just the info ?
(2016-08-12, 20:16)gadabout1 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem in forced views :

Forced views for episodes can not select "Big panel details(59)"

problem has persisted through all Titan versions to date.....

Panel views are not suitable for episodes and so not available.
Panel views are portait/poster poriented while the episode thumb is landscape so for episode listings only list and landscape views are available.
(2016-08-12, 06:52)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]in PVR Timeline, when "color EPG" is being used, it can be a little hard to tell what's highlighted and what's not... Due to the highlight color blending in with the color of the EPG.
My suggestion would be to also highlight the "channel" column along with the show title, this way it's very easy to tell where you are.
Also possibly a separate color for EPG highlights?? Being able to change the EPG highlight to a transparent white color would be very effective..

I can add color settings for the default PVR item colors, both button and text focused and onfocused (if not set by genre). That way you can make it look anyway you want.
Still need the color on the channel row than ?
(2016-08-12, 22:39)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 06:52)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]in PVR Timeline, when "color EPG" is being used, it can be a little hard to tell what's highlighted and what's not... Due to the highlight color blending in with the color of the EPG.
My suggestion would be to also highlight the "channel" column along with the show title, this way it's very easy to tell where you are.
Also possibly a separate color for EPG highlights?? Being able to change the EPG highlight to a transparent white color would be very effective..

I can add color settings for the default PVR item colors, both button and text focused and onfocused (if not set by genre). That way you can make it look anyway you want.

I think it would be good to have the channel row highlight as well, I was having a play with jurialmunkey skins Eminence and Arctic Zephyr and they both highlight the channel column and I thought it was a really good idea, it seemed to just flow better.

But it's totally up to you in the end

Keep up the awesome work, can't get enough of this skin.

Cheers.
(2016-08-12, 22:39)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

As always, if you change the guide to highlight also the channels, please make it optional.
I remember it was this way sometime in the past, but gladly you've deactivated it after some user requests.
I really would hate it as a fixed change!
marcelveldt:

If I am in fanart view, and disable fanart, I always get a different fanart movie in the background instead of default.

In this case the movie is all about eve, but I get pulp fiction

watch gallery
(2016-08-12, 22:09)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 00:34)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Textbased, it shows up as TRUEHD
In media companion it shows up as Dolby atmos

Strange... Dolby Atmos should be reported by Kodi as True HD and that icon does exist...
Is this the only movie suffering this issue ?

Yes, this is the only movie and I have the same issue with Nox and Arctyc
I corrected some logos within DVBViewer and the Recording Service, but there are still some mismatches.
It seems that it get confused if two or more channels coincidentally broadcast programs with identical names ("Infomercials" or "Teleshopping").
But there may be a second source of errors (see minute 1:00 - 1:20, where a channel displays three different logos at different times).

BTW: Is it possible to display the logo if "no information is available", instead of showing the picture with the livingroom?

Edit: I noticed that the 'livingroom' just appears in the EPG view. In the channel view the logo is always displayed in the bottom right corner.
Yesterday night nearly all news channels haven't got "information available". As BBC World News is the first news channel in my list, all other news channel got the BBC logo as well (not shown in the actual video).

(2016-08-11, 20:00)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Did you set the channel logos in your PVR backend or did you set them in Kodi ?
The only way to get them 100% correct is to set them in the PVR backend as that is what's used by the skin when looking up the channel icon for a specific channel, if the backend doesn't return an icon, the helper service starts a lookup for the icon on a channel icon service.

In your case I suspect that there are no icons reported and the service looks up the logos online (which is not very good for non english channels).
(2016-08-13, 00:22)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]marcelveldt:

If I am in fanart view, and disable fanart, I always get a different fanart movie in the background instead of default.

In this case the movie is all about eve, but I get pulp fiction

I think this is what I have been asked earlier, it should be fixed in the next update:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2392055
(2016-08-12, 22:36)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 12:45)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks for the reply, what I was looking for is for the footer to be shown in Movies, TV only, as I like having the media flags and the IMDB info, but not shown in Photos as the filename appears at the bottom as you scroll through the photos. If you could add a sidebar option for the photos section to hide the footer then that would be great. If I want to know the details of the photo then I can use Info to look it up.
Sorry should have said I use List view only

Disable the whole footer or just the info ?

The whole footer would be good I think.
(2016-08-12, 21:30)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 00:06)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]It seems MediaPortal doesn't use any of the standard Kodi language IDs but has its own.
In theory following should be okay, but somehow $ADDON[] doesn't work when used in a string comparison:
Active Timer ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305])</visible>
Active Timer Rule ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305]) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Timertype,$ADDON[pvr.mediaportal.tvserver 30110])</visible>

Hmmm, just what I thought. The PVR addons are not maintaining the same standards.
Anyway based on your info I've done some modifications again. I can't test it myself so please test in the next skin update (later today or tomorrow).
If your change is in version 3.6.80, then it's still not working unfortunately.
marcelveldt,

small issue in showcase view - focus on the top of the poster in this case black swan. If you look from left to right you will see, that before you reach the middle of the poster, it has a little step up. This also happens on the bottom of the poster, from left to right, it has a step down.

watch gallery