Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-17, 19:34)ez009 Wrote: [ -> ]After another go round I got it sorted. For any others w/issue:
Making sure the correct skinhelper was installed with it's respective skin (switched to the older vrs when moved back to stable) -
but then, in "General Skin Settings" : needed to check "Enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons"

all good now in both stable & beta. thx - this skin does everything!

You can also use the latest skinhelper version with the stable version (it's backwards compatible)
(2016-08-17, 20:54)normadize Wrote: [ -> ]Just got this, using Kodi 16.1 with Titan 3.6.78 stable and ExtendedInfo Script 4.6.1

This error should be fixed in extendedinfo, I saw you already posted in that thread too.
Looks like the error is caused by an episode/tvshow in your kodi database missing runtime details.
(2016-08-18, 05:57)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]you fixed this issue half a year ago, now it seems to be back in current Titan Beta Undecided

Nothing changed in this section. Are you using Emby or just normal Kodi ?
Also make sure there is no extrafanart folder located in the season folder
(2016-08-18, 08:44)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-17, 19:34)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Partially fixed. But shouldn't the "unfocused item color" change the whole guide, not only the left channel section?

The custom color doesn't apply to the genre-based colored guide.
If you want I can set the default color to the guide entries that have no genre or genre "unknown"
Yes that would be really great!
But please don't make it dependent on "empty" genre string or string "unknown", but as a fallback color that is used when there is no genre color available.
All my tv shows do have a genre, but i just haven't created a image for all of them. I'm using the custom image based genre coloring...
(2016-08-18, 12:03)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that would be really great!
But please don't make it dependent on "empty" genre string or string "unknown", but as a fallback color that is used when there is no genre color available.
All my tv shows do have a genre, but i just haven't created a image for all of them. I'm using the custom image based genre coloring...

I get what you mean but that is not possible due to a Kodi limitation.
What I can do however, is that you can store image 0.png in your custom folder that will be used as fallback..
(2016-08-18, 14:41)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

What I can do however, is that you can store image 0.png in your custom folder that will be used as fallback..
Should this work already with "0.png"?
It was "default.png" in the past, right?
(2016-08-18, 15:09)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 14:41)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure how it worked before. I just made a change to the code to have 0.png as fallback image. Will upload new beta tonight, currently enjoying the weather at the pool 😀
(2016-08-18, 16:40)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 15:09)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 14:41)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I get what you mean but that is not possible due to a Kodi limitation.

I'm not sure how it worked before. I just made a change to the code to have 0.png as fallback image. Will upload new beta tonight, currently enjoying the weather at the pool ?

Have fun!!! Cool
(2016-08-11, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 18:07)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Until this version this option of "Random videos background" shows me only fanarts of my Movis & TV Shows from my libraries.
But now it shows fanarts which I don't have in my libraries, I don't know where did they come from, and how to remove them.

* By the way, can you add an option of "Random videos background (movie/show)" - without musicvideos images?

Both requests/issues will be fixed in the next skin update.

The first issue seems to be OK.

About the second issue, there is no option such as "Random videos background (movie/show)" without music videos images,
There is still only "Random videos background (movie/show/music)".

Thanks.
(2016-08-18, 19:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]About the second issue, there is no option such as "Random videos background (movie/show)" without music videos images,
There is still only "Random videos background (movie/show/music)".

Forgot to add it to the global backgrounds. Will be fixed in tonight's new beta.
(2016-08-18, 08:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 05:57)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]you fixed this issue half a year ago, now it seems to be back in current Titan Beta Undecided

Nothing changed in this section. Are you using Emby or just normal Kodi ?
Also make sure there is no extrafanart folder located in the season folder

I'm using Emby with Emby for Kodi.
There's only one extrafanart folder which is in the root folder of the tv show.
Hi everyone, I am new to the Titan skin and think its great. Love the widgets on the home screen. My question is - when selecting a widget to bring up a file list it brings up a dialog box to select a file. Is there a way to have the option for it to bring up a directory instead?

Also is there somewhere that people share there skin settings to try out?
Thanks
small bug
anything with a toggle (up/down) arrow is backwards.
pressing down arrow, value goes up
pressing up arrow, value goes down.

@Marcelveldt
I've made a small change to the "Condensed Large" font to slightly enlarge the font for the media info.
Can you include this please?
can find here: http://sprunge.us/McCj

Also, following up on your request for me to share my color theme...
I'll upload my theme in a separate thread today as i'll add some screenshots.
i'll link back to it from here and you can include it with Titan if you like it.

*EDIT*
see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2397276

Cheers,
Loggio.
Genre and whats on next no longer shows up when you enable "Textbased - Full info" in the OSD settings