Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-09-01, 05:36)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing fanart issues as well. Using the Netflix view for Movies & TV and the fanart will just randomly stop showing in those views. It DOES continue to show on the home screen though.
Exactly same here, works fine on the home screen, but nowhere else
Also anybody seen these white boxes?? Whats up with that?

(2016-08-29, 13:21)maxifullmedia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Any possiblility to add an animated poster path to nfo file to automatic detect and add to kodi db not using IMDB number
I have my custom posters from movies are not listed and I wanna know if any way to do itHuh

Any news about thatHuh
(2016-09-03, 02:37)maxifullmedia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 13:21)maxifullmedia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Any possiblility to add an animated poster path to nfo file to automatic detect and add to kodi db not using IMDB number
I have my custom posters from movies are not listed and I wanna know if any way to do itHuh

Any news about thatHuh

Hey, whats the trick for getting the animated posters to work? It seems they only show in certain views like Big List. I had them working for a bit, now I cant get them to show ever. I have the option toggled for "Prefer animated posters" Is there any other setting I am missing?? Thanks!
Is Marcel still off drinking beer ? or has development stalled ?
Not seen him around for a good while now, hope everything is fine.
Bug with the widgets view in the homescreen:
- Layout = Single widget large (for multiple rows)
- Lower the widget
- Layout for widget = squares

The items is off the screen (With Landscape it doesn't happen)

Screenshots:
Squares (The bug): https://s9.postimg.org/4bk0c2upb/screenshot003.png
Landscape: https://s9.postimg.org/s3tbnlwq7/screenshot006.png
Hi Marcel,

I have been trying to create a main menu item Camcorder that brings me to my camcorder recordings.
On my D: drive there is a directory MEDIA with sub-dirs Camcorder, Films, Foto's and Muziek.
In MEDIA\Camcorder there are subdirs for each camcorder recording along with nfo files and folder.jpg's.

What ever I try, I don't get it right for the camcorder recordings. For Muziek, Films and Foto's there is no problem.
Do you (or anybody else) have a step by step instruction how to get the above working?

Perhaps in PM for contact in Dutch?

KODI 16.1, Win7 on ssd, 2TB media HDD, ASrock AM1H-ITX, 8GB
(2016-08-24, 00:10)fletcho Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is still in Confluence, AEON NOX and AEON MQ. I tried it in the listed skins and it seems to work.

In that case I guess it is PVR dependent because I'm not seeing a thing (using Tvheadend).
Also tested with the DEMO PVR addon.

Confluence lists "No guide entries"

Can you make a screenshot of how it should look like in another skin ?
I can try to code it blind.
(2016-08-25, 09:14)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to inform you that the bug with unseen episodes not showing on poster view is back.

Please check in next skin update if the issue is fixed.
I have to make a workaround for the workaround to solve this one ;-)
(2016-08-23, 23:07)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]TV Episode (missing genre)
Live TV (missing whats on next)

Both issues will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-08-25, 11:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]I found another 'bug' a few nights ago. Need to find it again. From what i remember its the disk art showing in my tv library. The 'dvd disk' is not a circle in one of the views.
If someone can double check that would be great but ill look again tonight with more info.

Think it could be the poster view, not to sure. The disk popped up from the top of the case. Looks fine when its popped up but then it rotates and the sides of the disk are cut off, straight lines either side.

Got it, thanks. Will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-08-25, 18:09)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello...i'm sorry if someone already ask this since i'm not following this thread for quiet sometimes.
Anyway...since the few updates (Beta version) i'm getting different ui on settings (refer to ss attached). Are this new style...implemented on Titan skin ?

Yes, it's the new look for the main settings screen. The old was a bit outdated.
(2016-08-25, 18:54)austin009 Wrote: [ -> ]quick question love titan seen a build with square submenus where do i go to enable that

You can enable square submenus in the shortcuts editor - widgets settings for each shortcut
(2016-08-26, 19:12)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Do not show title n homescreen tiles, sounds the right option so if i untick it then the title is on them, untick and thats whats showing in the pic ive attached, Its still showing title on some tiles even though ive turned this ophttp://i.imgur.com/OUbkNqR.jpg

That setting needs to be enabled in order to hide the label on all your home tiles.
You can also set it on a per-shortcut level in the menu editor.
(2016-08-26, 19:29)mwake Wrote: [ -> ]Hi first thanks for great..didn't think anything could usurp artic zephyr but Titan does... I have one question....I see the radio tab /widget on gone screen but whenever I add a radio based add-on it goes into music hub instead.. am I downloading the wrong radio addons? Sorry if it sounds like stupid question just can see how I can use radio hub n home screen... appreciate any help .

You need to add a shortcut to your Radio addon to your homemenu (or music submenu).
For that you can use the shortcuts editor in the skinsettings.

The existing Radio submenu item is for the PVR provided radio service.
With the shortcuts editor you can delete (or replace) that existing radio item with the addon you like.
It's pretty straight forward