Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-17, 18:51)accacc5 Wrote: [ -> ]how to rate songs in the skin? You know the stars rating? The only place where the stars appear are when playing a song in full screen but you can't click on them. Any other options? It would be also practical if you could rate them while still in a list of songs before playing. Not having to play each song to rate it.
Thanks Marcel.

While playing music you should be able to use pageup and pagedown to adjust the song's rating but it depends if you have a custom keymap.
The command to set the rating are DecreaseRating and IncreaseRating so you can eventually create a custom keymap for it.
Also, I have just adjusted the info dialog for the songinfo so you'll be able to set the rating from there too. Fix will be in next skin beta update.
(2016-01-17, 18:59)moronim Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is there a widget that shows the next recording that is scheduled from the timers? I have tried to set the "PVR-Timers" Widget, but that shows a list of all my timers which I have, most of which are series recordings. However, it doesn't specify when the next recording will occur.

2. I am looking to use the "TV Show Next Aired" program as a Widget. Is there a Widget that uses that? I have tried most of the Widgets, but it doesn't seem to provide me what I am looking for. What I would like to see is a Widget which displays whether the show I have in my library is airing an episode today or not. For example, if I go directly into the TV Show - Next Aired Program, it provides a list of shows which are airing on each day. SO, for the shows I have on Sunday, I'd like that list to appear as a Widget, then when the day changes to Monday, whatever is listed in TV Show -Next Aired would be in that new list.

1. The "PVR Timers" widget should list the first upcoming timer as first in the list, followed by any remaining timers.
In the info there should be when the recording will occur.
Also, the next scheduled recording will be listed in the header of the EPG windows.

2.In the widgets look for the "My TV Shows airing today" widget, it will show the tv shows that are airing at the same day. At the moment it is not possible to get a list of all your TV shows that are airing in the following X days. This is something that will be added some day later.
(2016-01-17, 20:42)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-17, 19:55)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the zip file and installed it that way. I had versions for Helix, Isengard. Maybe I needed to remove them all and then install a fresh one. I'll try to find time to check.

Did you upgrade your Kodi install to Jarvis ? In that case it might be needed to refresh the repos (check for updates button).
Anyway, did installing it from zip work out ?

I did refresh updates, and there was nothing new. Weird. Anyway, I seem to have it installed now. I'll watch for future updates.

Mark
(2016-01-17, 20:52)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-17, 18:59)moronim Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is there a widget that shows the next recording that is scheduled from the timers? I have tried to set the "PVR-Timers" Widget, but that shows a list of all my timers which I have, most of which are series recordings. However, it doesn't specify when the next recording will occur.

2. I am looking to use the "TV Show Next Aired" program as a Widget. Is there a Widget that uses that? I have tried most of the Widgets, but it doesn't seem to provide me what I am looking for. What I would like to see is a Widget which displays whether the show I have in my library is airing an episode today or not. For example, if I go directly into the TV Show - Next Aired Program, it provides a list of shows which are airing on each day. SO, for the shows I have on Sunday, I'd like that list to appear as a Widget, then when the day changes to Monday, whatever is listed in TV Show -Next Aired would be in that new list.

1. The "PVR Timers" widget should list the first upcoming timer as first in the list, followed by any remaining timers.
In the info there should be when the recording will occur.
Also, the next scheduled recording will be listed in the header of the EPG windows.

2.In the widgets look for the "My TV Shows airing today" widget, it will show the tv shows that are airing at the same day. At the moment it is not possible to get a list of all your TV shows that are airing in the following X days. This is something that will be added some day later.

Thank you for the reply. In the default Widgets, I do not see an option for "My TV Shows Airing Today." I do see "TV Shows Airing Today (TheMovieDB)." However, that doesn't seem to produce the results from the TV Shows - Next aired add-on, it only seems to produce a list of random shows which are airing today.

Is there a Widget which uses the TV Show - Next Aired add-on? I would like to have the widget tell me when the next episode of any show I have in my library is aired.

Thanks!
(2016-01-18, 16:48)moronim Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Widget which uses the TV Show - Next Aired add-on? I would like to have the widget tell me when the next episode of any show I have in my library is aired.
Thanks!

It's this one from the list
(2016-01-18, 19:16)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 16:48)moronim Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Widget which uses the TV Show - Next Aired add-on? I would like to have the widget tell me when the next episode of any show I have in my library is aired.
Thanks!

It's this one from the list

Figured it out. The "TV Shows - Next Aired Program" was returning 0 shows airing from my library this week, so I had to add a show to my library that actually had something airing in the next week. Once that show was added and TV Shows - Next Aired returned a show, I was able to see that widget in the list of default widgets.

No, not yet. I asked the developer of the Next Aired addon if he wants to collaborate with me to create it but it doesn't seem that he has a lot of time. If it takes too long I can look into adding it to the skinhelper addon but I prefer using the NextAired addon itself as it already has all logic to retrieve the airing shows
(2016-01-13, 13:42)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 09:25)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]2. Sorry I'm using All-In One Homescreen.and for instance when using the submenu to movies I can't go left and head back to the main movie menu icon. It goes backwards to setting etc. menu instead.

Did you try this: Skin Settings --> Homescreen layout --> enable circular navigation

Hi again. I tried what you suggested above, but the only thing it did was to bounce between the submenu sides not go back to the main menu icon. Any other suggestionsSmile

Also is there a possibility to have recently added episodes shown up like next episodes icons?

Also a +1 to the next aired episodes implementationSmile
It doesn't pull in the artist logo from Emby

My Emby images
I have all the settings in skin helper turn off

You can't rate albums from the info panel, also no buttons to close. Press back on remote to close

Songs you can rate from info panel, but the OK and Cancel button do nothing
Hello Marcel,

I recently re-installed Kodi on my laptop, and I am using Krypton nightlies. I started using your skin, as it runs really well in Krypton. The only thing I am missing, and I am sorry if this has been asked before, is the IMDb Top 250 information in the movie views and in the video info dialog for movies.

Is this something you could consider adding? I know that Emby (with which this skin runs well, and I know you are one of the developers for the Emby for Kodi addon) does not update this info, but there are plenty of other addons for Kodi that do, and the field is there in Kodi for movies.

Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
Hello again,

I have also noticed the following, which I understand could be bugs:

1. Extendedinfo dialog does not show any general movie info (plot, etc.), it starts with the cast. I am using latest Extendedinfo from Phil65's GitHub.

2. Recently added episodes widget does not show the date the episode was added.

Thank you for taking a look at these.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-19, 14:47)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again. I tried what you suggested above, but the only thing it did was to bounce between the submenu sides not go back to the main menu icon. Any other suggestionsSmile

It will be fixed in next skin update.

(2016-01-19, 14:47)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]Also is there a possibility to have recently added episodes shown up like next episodes icons?
What do you mean by that ?
(2016-01-18, 22:29)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

No, not yet. I asked the developer of the Next Aired addon if he wants to collaborate with me to create it but it doesn't seem that he has a lot of time. If it takes too long I can look into adding it to the skinhelper addon but I prefer using the NextAired addon itself as it already has all logic to retrieve the airing shows

That would be amazing!
(2016-01-17, 20:46)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-17, 18:51)accacc5 Wrote: [ -> ]how to rate songs in the skin? You know the stars rating? The only place where the stars appear are when playing a song in full screen but you can't click on them. Any other options? It would be also practical if you could rate them while still in a list of songs before playing. Not having to play each song to rate it.
Thanks Marcel.

While playing music you should be able to use pageup and pagedown to adjust the song's rating but it depends if you have a custom keymap.
The command to set the rating are DecreaseRating and IncreaseRating so you can eventually create a custom keymap for it.
Also, I have just adjusted the info dialog for the songinfo so you'll be able to set the rating from there too. Fix will be in next skin beta update.

Thanks Marcel....It works great....just one problem when using the new dialog songinfo : the OK & Cancel buttons aren't working, backspace does the job (other 2 buttons are working).
Take care.
So i changed the text colour for both the header and footer but it messes with the colour studio logs in the footer

Footer

Header

I also changed to using the simple vertical style which causing some issues with the weather logo position

How it looks with the allinone style

It does makes things look a bit tight for space viewing media with the logo in the center
Vertical

Allinone

Funny this is when i uncheck "display weather on home" the weather logo doesn't show up at all anywhere