Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-01, 15:16)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-26, 20:08)Spellman Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to keep kicking a dead horse, but I thought maybe an example showing what I am really wanting to do with the pvr show icons may help in my quest for the ultimate viewing pleasure.

This will be fixed in the next beta version of the skin.

Completely awesome! You have just made my day, no... week, no... month? Either way I will be patiently(eagerly) awaiting the forthcoming update! Nod
(2016-09-19, 00:54)jsnj Wrote: [ -> ]Bug:
Unable to navigate to/select scrollbar in landscape view, neither horizontal nor vertical navigation. Scrollbar is selectable in other landscape views(details/single row). Bug exists in both stable and beta versions.

RFE:
Plot Overlay custom color/transparency option and timing option(seconds delay before overlay).

Any progress on either of these? To be a little more specific regarding the bug with the landscape view, the scrollbar can be reached via mouse or touchpad if enabled in kodi, but it can't be selected via arrow/nav keys on a remote or keyboard.
(2016-09-26, 01:36)icemanmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]A coupe of quick questions : Is there a way to change the colour of the sub menus text/background? Also I'm using the Netflix style home menu layout 2. Is they a way to change missing artwork for Movie/TV shows?
Not sure if my questions were applicable or unclear? By change the colour of sub menus text/background I meant that I have my set up using the pumpkin colour theme and when I click on my sub menus it comes up with a dark blue background panel with white text which turns blue when focused. I cannot see an option to change this to match the pumpkin colour theme in any of the settings? Is there an option I've missed? any help would be appreciated.
(2016-09-28, 14:10)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]How does one get the widget to work then? I have the next airing episode widget setup and that works fine but there is no date shown anywhere. I also cannot find a way to add a tv next show aired specific widget. What I am looking for is when I select a episode in the next airing episode widget the date that the show will air should be displayed somewhere, either in the poster/artwork or somewhere in the details panel.

That was actually a bug in the skin which I fixed yesterday. the next aired widgets should now display the airdate correctly.
Please check the latest beta skin update
(2016-09-28, 14:26)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a known issue that episodes watched from a widget do not show up as watched after they are done? Shows watched from the library itself do...just not from widgets.
Edit - Sorry I was mistaken, no shows streamed from an addon are showing up as watched in the library, either direct from the library or from a widget.

Maybe you should use the Kodi library to watch content instead of (banned) addons ?
For issues with addons, you should contact the addon author. The only thing you can try is setting the "force widget refresh" option in the shortcuts settings.
Why the description in the Movies widget is not presented the same as it's in the library?
In my library it's Hebrew and in the widget it's in English. I want it to be the same as it shown in the library.
(2016-09-30, 13:00)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]I found a little bug, I can't ignore ... Wink

In the info box on the footer and in the informations of the movies, nearly the half of my collection is detected as 4:3. But they all are 16:9 ...
Additional informations: I use Emby via the Addon redirect mode ...

Is this a skin problem or anything by Kodi itself or something on the Emby server?

A feedback would be very nice ... Wink
(2016-09-29, 11:23)maxifullmedia Wrote: [ -> ]I make some advances in home windows too to play playlist windowed clicking on Some Menus a work very well
Maybe if it posible to add this features to a setting level

I have implemented the auto play trailer feature in the skin, will be available in the next beta skin update.
What do you mean exactly with this other request on the homescreen ?

Do you mean to play the trailer in the extended home screen spotlight widget ?
(2016-10-04, 17:23)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 14:26)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a known issue that episodes watched from a widget do not show up as watched after they are done? Shows watched from the library itself do...just not from widgets.
Edit - Sorry I was mistaken, no shows streamed from an addon are showing up as watched in the library, either direct from the library or from a widget.

Maybe you should use the Kodi library to watch content instead of (banned) addons ?
For issues with addons, you should contact the addon author. The only thing you can try is setting the "force widget refresh" option in the shortcuts settings.

Not bad advice...but the issue was my settings in the Trakt addon....sorry for implying it was skin related.
(2016-10-04, 17:23)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

Try resetting the function cache in the URL resolver settings that should do the trick.
Is there anyone who knows how to customise the sub menu colour settings? Is there a way to do it without changing the coding?
(2016-09-29, 12:21)onfreedom Wrote: [ -> ]On the home screen panel displays artist from PVR Radio

What do you mean with this ? Please provide more details.
Hallo!

I use version 3.6.78. I can't see different paths of Custom Home Tile Images. I only see one NFS-Path and not the same choice than for example in menu "ZIP install".
It is the same problem like in this post (german forum). There you could see some images of the problem too.
I have this bug in osmc and LibreElec, therefore I believe that's a skin problem ...
(2016-09-29, 16:17)VMCosco Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Recently Added Episodes widget. Is it possible, like Emby for example, for episodes of the same series to be combined, use either the series artwork or season artwork, and have an indicator of how many episodes? For example, when the full season of Luke Cage gets added tomorrow, I will have 12 Luke Cage series folders taking up my recently added widget. Would be great if these showed as one entry.

The skin uses my Skin helper Service addon for all widgets. I have just incorporated this request.
If there are multiple episodes added of the same show on the same date, it will group them as folder with an indicator.
Available in next beta version of the skin/skinhelper.
(2016-09-30, 04:03)Cadorna Wrote: [ -> ]What is the right settings to force and ONLY use of music fanart located at ArtistName\extrafanart folder for music playback backdrop? It's driving me crazy really 'cause there is a few options that works randomly or/and opposite to the right sense... For example, I have to choose "disable fanart" and "disable extrafanart" to make it work !?

Also, are these settings per artist only? 'Cause it seems to not work globally and have to revert them from artist to artist to start showing me all the backdrops located at ArtistName\extrafanart ...

I'd like to see only the files located at the extrafanart folder and no lookup into other site even the web ... I'm on Jarvis and Titan 3.6.78

1) Look in the skin settings for the "Skin Helper Service settings"
Change the Skin helper preferences to only use local lookup and disable online lookups of metadata.

2) You are mentioning music PLAYBACK backdrops, that has nothing to do with the library setting to show the fanart/extrafanart while scrolling through the library. If you want the artist fanart to be shown, enable that in the skin settings --> Playback/OSD --> Music Playback

Let me know if you need any further help on this.