Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-09-30, 13:00)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]In the info box on the footer and in the informations of the movies, nearly the half of my collection is detected as 4:3. But they all are 16:9 ...
Additional informations: I use Emby via the Addon redirect mode ...

Is this a skin problem or anything by Kodi itself or something on the Emby server?

Most probably an Emby issue that might even already be fixed. It happens when Emby writes the wrong streaminfo into the Kodi DB.
Try to reset the local DB in the Emby settings. If that doesn't help, please report on the Emby forums.
Definitely not a skin issue imo but to make sure also check with another skin if that has the same issue.
(2016-09-30, 23:16)_Jackson_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there a reason that it's not possible anymore to select a picture as a thumbnail for a menu shortcut? Maybe it is a bug?

Should still work. Note that only sources will show in the browse dialog that you added to the Kodi file manager locations.
(2016-10-02, 00:24)jsnj Wrote: [ -> ]Any progress on either of these? To be a little more specific regarding the bug with the landscape view, the scrollbar can be reached via mouse or touchpad if enabled in kodi, but it can't be selected via arrow/nav keys on a remote or keyboard.

Sorry, I somehow missed your post. This will be fixed in next (beta) skin update
(2016-10-02, 20:46)icemanmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if my questions were applicable or unclear? By change the colour of sub menus text/background I meant that I have my set up using the pumpkin colour theme and when I click on my sub menus it comes up with a dark blue background panel with white text which turns blue when focused. I cannot see an option to change this to match the pumpkin colour theme in any of the settings? Is there an option I've missed? any help would be appreciated.

In your previous post you mentioned or asked support for banned addons, so I ignored it.
Anyway, the question about the menu background I can in fact answer:

Skin settings --> Custom Color settings --> Home mainmenu/submenu panel color and focuscolor and the settings below that.
That's what you need to change. Some of the themes still need to be updated with the latest color settings.
(2016-10-04, 17:27)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Why the description in the Movies widget is not presented the same as it's in the library?
In my library it's Hebrew and in the widget it's in English. I want it to be the same as it shown in the library.

Try to watch something so the widget refreshes and look if the issue persists.
If so, that is something really strange which is in fact not even possible as the info is retreived from the Kodi DB.
I hope you're talking about normal library widgets here, and not some widgets from banned addons ?
(2016-10-05, 17:15)Kondor Wrote: [ -> ]use version 3.6.78. I can't see different paths of Custom Home Tile Images. I only see one NFS-Path and not the same choice than for example in menu "ZIP install".
It is the same problem like in this post (german forum). There you could see some images of the problem too.
I have this bug in osmc and LibreElec, therefore I believe that's a skin problem ...

Open Kodi File Manager --> Add some locations there

Only locations added to the file manager will show up in the browse dialogs, including the one where you can select the thumbnail.
Why the small OSD on the top-right isn't shown on pause? (I disabled the big OSD on pause/seek)
* On seek it does shown.
(2016-10-04, 17:15)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 14:10)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]How does one get the widget to work then? I have the next airing episode widget setup and that works fine but there is no date shown anywhere. I also cannot find a way to add a tv next show aired specific widget. What I am looking for is when I select a episode in the next airing episode widget the date that the show will air should be displayed somewhere, either in the poster/artwork or somewhere in the details panel.

That was actually a bug in the skin which I fixed yesterday. the next aired widgets should now display the airdate correctly.
Please check the latest beta skin update

Thank you for answering my question....everything is working great now.....what an amazing skin....Thanks for all of the hard work!!!!
(2016-10-05, 22:22)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-29, 16:17)VMCosco Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Recently Added Episodes widget. Is it possible, like Emby for example, for episodes of the same series to be combined, use either the series artwork or season artwork, and have an indicator of how many episodes? For example, when the full season of Luke Cage gets added tomorrow, I will have 12 Luke Cage series folders taking up my recently added widget. Would be great if these showed as one entry.

The skin uses my Skin helper Service addon for all widgets. I have just incorporated this request.
If there are multiple episodes added of the same show on the same date, it will group them as folder with an indicator.
Available in next beta version of the skin/skinhelper.
Wow! That's awesome! This will be great for my widget since it has both NCIS season 13 & 14 episodes "cluttering" the home screen. Will it be able to display the season poster?! That would be fantastic! If not, then fall back to the series poster.
(2016-10-05, 22:26)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-30, 04:03)Cadorna Wrote: [ -> ]What is the right settings to force and ONLY use of music fanart located at ArtistName\extrafanart folder for music playback backdrop? It's driving me crazy really 'cause there is a few options that works randomly or/and opposite to the right sense... For example, I have to choose "disable fanart" and "disable extrafanart" to make it work !?

Also, are these settings per artist only? 'Cause it seems to not work globally and have to revert them from artist to artist to start showing me all the backdrops located at ArtistName\extrafanart ...

I'd like to see only the files located at the extrafanart folder and no lookup into other site even the web ... I'm on Jarvis and Titan 3.6.78

1) Look in the skin settings for the "Skin Helper Service settings"
Change the Skin helper preferences to only use local lookup and disable online lookups of metadata.

2) You are mentioning music PLAYBACK backdrops, that has nothing to do with the library setting to show the fanart/extrafanart while scrolling through the library. If you want the artist fanart to be shown, enable that in the skin settings --> Playback/OSD --> Music Playback

Let me know if you need any further help on this.

Hi.

Thanks for your help.

And yes, I'm talking about music playback backdrops, just that.

1) If I set this like you advise me, backdrops start to not work or start to do strange things. For example, showing me backdrops for another artist, same with the clear art logo and I don't know why. I did all type of tests, uninstalling Kodi, erasing all folder data located at user setting (under C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Kodi) re-installing Kodi, Titan, clean library, trying with Kodi 17 Beta 3 and Titan for that release show me the same issue, etc. and nothing seem to be effective, always repeat the same with same artist when play, show the right backdrop located at Artist\extrafanart for 1 second, and then change and start to show me another backdrop for other artist, strangelly always the same, G N' Roses, and Pearl Jam just in case :-) . This happend just with a few artists, not with all but I can't understand why.

Now it seems to working fine, but I had to set like this: Skin Helper->Music Artwork->Enable Online lookups for music Artwork (ON) & Skip Online Lookup if All artwork is found locally (ON) and rest OFF, otherwise it start to ignore files on extrafanart folders and show only one backdop or show the erroneus one.

2) Yes, it was set like you say, nothing to do there.
(2016-10-05, 23:06)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Why the small OSD on the top-right isn't shown on pause? (I disabled the big OSD on pause/seek)
* On seek it does shown.

It was actually a bug that it showed on pause. Do you want it to show on pause too ?
(2016-10-06, 08:24)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-05, 23:06)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Why the small OSD on the top-right isn't shown on pause? (I disabled the big OSD on pause/seek)
* On seek it does shown.

It was actually a bug that it showed on pause. Do you want it to show on pause too ?
Yes.
I think the common sense is that if you disabled the big OSD on pause/seek, so instead, the small one should be appeared on pause/seek by default.
(You can also add another option for disabling the small OSD also, if you think so)

By the way, is there any keyboard shortcut for displaying this small OSD like "i","m" for the big OSD? (In case I decide to hide it also)

EDIT: Now I see why it happened Smile
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292750

Thanks.
(2016-10-05, 22:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-02, 20:46)icemanmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if my questions were applicable or unclear? By change the colour of sub menus text/background I meant that I have my set up using the pumpkin colour theme and when I click on my sub menus it comes up with a dark blue background panel with white text which turns blue when focused. I cannot see an option to change this to match the pumpkin colour theme in any of the settings? Is there an option I've missed? any help would be appreciated.

In your previous post you mentioned or asked support for banned addons, so I ignored it.
Anyway, the question about the menu background I can in fact answer:

Skin settings --> Custom Color settings --> Home mainmenu/submenu panel color and focuscolor and the settings below that.
That's what you need to change. Some of the themes still need to be updated with the latest color settings.
A massive thanks for your reply. I know you must be kept vey busy with everyones questions. I had a look for the Home main'ssubpannel color and focus menu color option in custom color settings however there's I can't see that as an option?I'm running the 3.6.78 skin in Netflix style home menu layout 2.
(2016-10-06, 10:34)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I think the common sense is that if you disabled the big OSD on pause/seek, so instead, the small one should be appeared on pause/seek by default.
(You can also add another option for disabling the small OSD also, if you think so)

That small panel is not the OSD, it's actually the seek panel. That behaviour also exists in Confluence.
I will think about how to get it right so it suits all preferences.
(2016-10-06, 02:17)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for answering my question....everything is working great now.....what an amazing skin....Thanks for all of the hard work!!!!

Thanks!