Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-05, 22:56)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-04, 17:27)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Why the description in the Movies widget is not presented the same as it's in the library?
In my library it's Hebrew and in the widget it's in English. I want it to be the same as it shown in the library.

Try to watch something so the widget refreshes and look if the issue persists.
If so, that is something really strange which is in fact not even possible as the info is retreived from the Kodi DB.
I hope you're talking about normal library widgets here, and not some widgets from banned addons ?
I tried to do what you said, but the widget is still showing the same.
Screenshots:
Image Image

This is normal library as it was all the time until now which based on a regular video addon.
Until now the language was the same in the library and in the widget,
so I need that the description as it shown in the library to be the same in the widget.
I am trying to use any IVUE skin but the default and I cannot see the button text. Can anybody tell me what color setting this might be? I found the button text but not a background color or button color. Thank you.

https://gyazo.com/a0fc4f7a1eabc2bd4350285f1b041366
(2016-10-06, 02:35)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! That's awesome! This will be great for my widget since it has both NCIS season 13 & 14 episodes "cluttering" the home screen. Will it be able to display the season poster?! That would be fantastic! If not, then fall back to the series poster.

OK, I managed to fix that too. Available in tonight's next beta
(2016-10-06, 03:10)Cadorna Wrote: [ -> ]Now it seems to working fine, but I had to set like this: Skin Helper->Music Artwork->Enable Online lookups for music Artwork (ON) & Skip Online Lookup if All artwork is found locally (ON) and rest OFF, otherwise it start to ignore files on extrafanart folders and show only one backdop or show the erroneus one.

OK, so with your current settings it's working fine now ?
This happens if the folder on disk is not exactly the same as the artist name. The online lookup covers that because musicbrainz catches the most common typos and returns the correct artistname instead.
(2016-10-06, 10:34)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I think the common sense is that if you disabled the big OSD on pause/seek, so instead, the small one should be appeared on pause/seek by default.
By the way, is there any keyboard shortcut for displaying this small OSD like "i","m" for the big OSD? (In case I decide to hide it also)

Next skin update will contain a setting to show the small seekpanel on pause.
No, there is no shortcut for that, it's not an osd panel.
(2016-10-06, 13:31)icemanmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]A massive thanks for your reply. I know you must be kept vey busy with everyones questions. I had a look for the Home main'ssubpannel color and focus menu color option in custom color settings however there's I can't see that as an option?I'm running the 3.6.78 skin in Netflix style home menu layout 2.

You are right, I forgot to apply the color changes to the netflix home layouts. This will be fixed in the next skin beta (provided later today)
(2016-10-06, 19:09)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to do what you said, but the widget is still showing the same.

I found the issue, it was caused by the short description, which is apparently not translated.
Will be fixed in next skin update!
(2016-10-06, 22:13)lowkee00 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to use any IVUE skin but the default and I cannot see the button text. Can anybody tell me what color setting this might be? I found the button text but not a background color or button color. Thank you.

I have no idea what you're talking about :-)
Can you please describe step by step how to reproduce your issue or what it is you're looking for ?
(2016-10-07, 21:52)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 22:13)lowkee00 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to use any IVUE skin but the default and I cannot see the button text. Can anybody tell me what color setting this might be? I found the button text but not a background color or button color. Thank you.

I have no idea what you're talking about :-)
Can you please describe step by step how to reproduce your issue or what it is you're looking for ?

https://gyazo.com/a0fc4f7a1eabc2bd4350285f1b041366 - this is the bottom of the ivue guide. Only with the original skin can I see the bottom button text color. Stock skin works fine. Thanks in advance.
Cant seem to find the option to change the Media Info Icons after I did a reinstall?
(2016-10-07, 21:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 13:31)icemanmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]A massive thanks for your reply. I know you must be kept vey busy with everyones questions. I had a look for the Home main'ssubpannel color and focus menu color option in custom color settings however there's I can't see that as an option?I'm running the 3.6.78 skin in Netflix style home menu layout 2.

You are right, I forgot to apply the color changes to the netflix home layouts. This will be fixed in the next skin beta (provided later today)

You're a star! A massive thanks Laugh
(2016-10-07, 23:48)lowkee00 Wrote: [ -> ]https://gyazo.com/a0fc4f7a1eabc2bd4350285f1b041366 - this is the bottom of the ivue guide. Only with the original skin can I see the bottom button text color. Stock skin works fine. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. You should ask support for this with the author of that addon.
Maybe they can fix support for other skins. Most probably it now contains stuff only compatible with Confluence skin.
(2016-10-08, 05:22)Glyde62 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant seem to find the option to change the Media Info Icons after I did a reinstall?

Still there... Skin settings --> Media library views --> Style for media/codec info
(2016-10-08, 15:30)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-08, 05:22)Glyde62 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant seem to find the option to change the Media Info Icons after I did a reinstall?

Still there... Skin settings --> Media library views --> Style for media/codec info

Discovered if I don't have set to default it doesn't show
Changed it to default and its back again
(2016-10-07, 21:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 10:34)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I think the common sense is that if you disabled the big OSD on pause/seek, so instead, the small one should be appeared on pause/seek by default.
By the way, is there any keyboard shortcut for displaying this small OSD like "i","m" for the big OSD? (In case I decide to hide it also)

Next skin update will contain a setting to show the small seekpanel on pause.
No, there is no shortcut for that, it's not an osd panel.

(2016-10-07, 21:51)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 19:09)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to do what you said, but the widget is still showing the same.

I found the issue, it was caused by the short description, which is apparently not translated.
Will be fixed in next skin update!

Thank you Marcel, both issues are working good.