Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
marcelveldt:

Gotta say I love how customizable your skin is! Wonderful job!

I have run into some issues but I'm not sure if it was a setting I changed or something that changed in the newest update.

1. Homescreen Menu Button Icon:

2. Homescreen Scroll Bar:

3. Options Menu Nav Buttons:

I can see where these would be handy from a touchscreen device but I do not need these with an Android TV.

Are there options in the settings to turn these off? or...
Do I need to include this post in [Feature Request] Titan skin feature requests thread?

Please advise.

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.

- Eddy Tippet
HI Marcel, I just updated to 3.6.91 and can't change the "background overlay texture" to "none", everything is in a grey fog ... Pushing "none" doesn't change anything ... Sad

And it is not possible to select a background in the menu configurator, the button doesn't work ...
(2016-11-22, 21:46)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]HI Marcel, I just updated to 3.6.91 and can't change the "background overlay texture" to "none", everything is in a grey fog ... Pushing "none" doesn't change anything ... Sad

And it is not possible to select a background in the menu configurator, the button doesn't work ...

Yeah, I'm working on it. Turns out the latest update contains a few bugs I didn't expect to happen.
Expect a new beta with fixes later tonight!
(2016-11-22, 19:30)EddyTippet Wrote: [ -> ]Are there options in the settings to turn these off? or...
Do I need to include this post in [Feature Request] Titan skin feature requests thread?

General skin settings --> Enable mouse and touch support --> DISABLE
Is there away to have the big thumb in Netflix style 2 to be faded off at the edges like in the official repo version. It's now square which doesn't look as good as it did. Other than that great update - Thanks!
(2016-10-13, 18:17)Schiffschaukel Wrote: [ -> ]here are my logs:
http://pastebin.com/whCKq1Vb Stable and showing studio icons

http://pastebin.com/tP49SWFA Beta with no studio icons

This issue should be fixed in the latest beta version of the skin (.91)
(2016-10-14, 10:59)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]I use trakt and a certain addon for media. Linked these to my library for 'media'. I used artwork downloaded to obviously get artwork.
Now, when i play something and press the pause menu i d not get any posters or clearart showing up at all. Just a black poster box and thats all. As for clearart, i never get this to show up but i found by watching something straight from the addon instead of my library worked and it showed up fine. No idea why it wont show if i play the same file from my library which ive set so it plays from the same addon.
Addon issue. Artwork doesn't work when playback started from widget. Nothing can be done about it in the skin.
(2016-10-14, 11:07)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, ive 'seen' a modded version of this skin. They use it in a so called build called sky q. Vertical menu thats in the middle. Looks quite cool actually. Have you seen it?

Sorry but I don't care about any mods that take my years of work change a few lines of text and colors and call it theirs but hey that's me :-)
Anyways adding the menu in the middle wouldn't be too hard to do but thwt will also move the widgets more to the right.
(2016-10-14, 11:23)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes without any reason, the 'view mode' is changing to "Big List 2" (Inside Addons, Libraries, LiveTV, Settings menus etc.)
And each time, I need to set it back. I use "Big List 2" mostly in "Episodes" windows.
Is this 'view mode' is default, fallback or something in the skin? What could be the reason?

Some addons have a "forced view" option of their own. Look for it and disable it.
Also the forced views option heaviliy depends on how the content is reported to Kodi.

If for example the addon reports the content as "files" to kodi while it is actually episodes it won't work.
(2016-10-15, 00:09)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]The date clipping problem on the home screen is still not fully resolved -- it seems OK in windowed mode (any resolution), but still clips at full screen (1080p and 4K).

Is it possible taht this only happend if you switch from fullscreen to windowed or backwards ?
I know of an issue where the content is not properly redrawn when switching.
If you start Kodi fulllscreen, is the issue fixed ?
(2016-10-17, 05:57)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-14, 11:07)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got a skin theme i want to share to you guys. Ive saved it but i cannot for the life of me find where its saved. Any help please.
Windows:
Code:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\themes

You can also use the "export"function in the Skin themes dialog.
if you press your custom theme an option export will be listed. That will export it for you to zip
(2016-10-15, 21:02)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]Peace,

I am using the spotlight widget, to launch an app, in the enhanced all in one theme. The app launches fine but the widgets picture is empty. Is there a way to add a picture to the spotlight widget as a launcher?

Hmmm, I actually have no idea how you did that. What did you set as widget source ?
(2016-10-21, 11:40)gloriousno1 Wrote: [ -> ]installed the beta version from emby repo on Jarvis 16.1. Seem to be having real issues with Fanart not displaying in Netflix 2 homescreen view. It seemed to only stop showing the fanart as soon as i set up some homescreen widgets. Its not just the large widget at the top, but also when i go through any menus or addons. Are there any issues with this view, or is there something i need to do to get the fanart to work. It isn't disabled in settings.

Thinking of doing a fresh install of Kodi, but this would be a last resort.

This issue should be fixed in most recent version of the skin. If not, please let me know.
(2016-10-24, 20:12)malvinas2 Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been a change of pvr functionality within the last skinhelper-updates ?

Currently the whole code has changed because the old way wasn't working stable enough.
I completely ditched the xml files in favor of a custom caching system.
Also, the channellogos are now provided based on the channel and not on the pvr entry as the same broadcact can be on multiple channels.
(2016-10-29, 07:19)johal321 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, can you please add option to increase number of items displaying on homescreen using Win10 skin. like if i want to use only one widget to display items. so all screen will cover by that widget, by default this shows only 3 items in row. thanks

In that case you better switch to one of the vertical layouts which have exactly this setting