Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-11-24, 22:48)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 10:06)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble with widgets. They've gone missing -- at least most of them. I see the following messages in the log file:
There does not appear to be any directory '../extras/widgetplaylists'.
Also, if I try to assign new (replacement) widgets, the 'default widgets' listing comes up empty.

You need to reassign your widgets. If the list comes up empty, there will most probably be an error logged in your kodi logfile, can you check for that ?
Also, make sure you have latest updates from yesterday as I fixed something in that area last night.

16:01:17 T:11644 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.plugin_content ! --> 'artist'
16:01:17 T:14208 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&path=scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,librarydataprovider,smartishwidgets,favourites,static

might be relevant?
My list of default widgets is also empty.
(6.9.93)
1) Not so critical, but why "Random Tv Shows" widget isn't under "Default Widget/Library Data Provider" like "Random Movies" widget which is there?
Currently it's under "Default Widget/Library Data Provider/Skin Helper Service Widgets/TV Shows".

2) Bug: "Random TV Shows" widget shows only the TV shows with unwatched episodes instead of all the TV shows in the library, include those that have been watched
Also with "Random Movies", it shows only the unwatched movies instead random movies from all the library, include the watched movies.

3) Where is the "Favorites" widget?
(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]- The global randomized image background shows black now, and the Global Background setting isn't working
* Is there any new setting that should I need to set?

Should be fixed in next update.

(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]But the another problem is why all my fanarts have been changed to other fanarts from what I chose before?
When I go to the "Choose art" it does show the previous fanart which is set, so why does it still show another fanart instead?
That shouldn't be happening, can you give me an example ? You mean the background setting on shortcut, right ?

(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]- The widgets are not working or not stable.

You will have to re-assign your widgets. Best way is to simply reset the menu to defaults

(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]- "Open/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item" was changed from Off to On after skin update. Check this.

Yeah, that was an error. Will also be fixed in next update.

(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]- "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.
Should also be fixed in next update.

(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]- Also having problem with exiting kodi, stuck.
Should be fixed in next update (it's because of the issue with the backgrounds)
If not fixed after update, please provide me the kodi logfile.
(2016-11-24, 22:47)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I add new bug to my post:
- "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.

Regarding the fanarts so yes, I need for example go over each movie in my library in order to make the skin use them for the random background.
For those I don't go over them, they will be remain as Black image.

Will be fixed in next update (both issues)
(2016-11-24, 23:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]1) Not so critical, but why "Random Tv Shows" widget isn't under "Default Widget/Library Data Provider" like "Random Movies" widget which is there?
Currently it's under "Default Widget/Library Data Provider/Skin Helper Service Widgets/TV Shows".
Because skin helper provides much more widgets than Library data provider does...
Those are providers which have widgets available for you to use. In skinhelper (maintained by me) I added a few more options.

(2016-11-24, 23:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]2) Bug: "Random TV Shows" widget shows only the TV shows with unwatched episodes instead of all the TV shows in the library, include those that have been watched
Also with "Random Movies", it shows only the unwatched movies instead random movies from all the library, include the watched movies.
Not a bug, by design... You can change it to your preference:
Skin Settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Hide watched items in video widgets --> disable

(2016-11-24, 23:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]3) Where is the "Favorites" widget?

Will be fixed in next update. It has to be available in Widgets --> Skin Helper Service Widgets --> Favourites, but that is currently showing the favourites listing itself. I'll fix it.
(2016-11-24, 23:01)burekas Wrote: [ -> ](6.9.93)
The "Select Background" button in Configure shortcuts isn't working.

See previous posts from me to other users, that will be fixed in next update
(2016-11-24, 23:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]But the another problem is why all my fanarts have been changed to other fanarts from what I chose before?
When I go to the "Choose art" it does show the previous fanart which is set, so why does it still show another fanart instead?
That shouldn't be happening, can you give me an example ? You mean the background setting on shortcut, right ?

This solution fixed the problem after the update:
(2016-11-24, 21:04)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]I was seeing the same fanart issue with the .93 beta and fixed it by deleting the Textures13.db and restarting Kodi.

And thanks about all the other fixes and the answers.
The best skin ever!
(2016-11-25, 00:03)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 23:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]2) Bug: "Random TV Shows" widget shows only the TV shows with unwatched episodes instead of all the TV shows in the library, include those that have been watched
Skin Settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Hide watched items in video widgets --> disable
Still the same.
Changing to disable still hide the watched items in the Random widgets (Even after restarting kodi)
(2016-11-24, 23:05)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]16:01:17 T:11644 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.plugin_content ! --> 'artist'
16:01:17 T:14208 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&path=scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,librarydataprovider,smartishwidgets,favourites,static

Yeah, I should have fixed it just now. I'll provide an update later today.
If still not fixed after the update, please send me the kodi logfile with debug logging enabled, that will print more info about the exception.
(2016-11-25, 01:51)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 23:05)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]16:01:17 T:11644 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.plugin_content ! --> 'artist'

Yeah, I should have fixed it just now. I'll provide an update later today.
If still not fixed after the update, please send me the kodi logfile with debug logging enabled, that will print more info about the exception.

OK, that seems to have fixed the 'default list' problem. I've walked through my widgets and rebuilt all of them -- but the 'unwatched movies' widget seems to be missing. Also, some of the widgets (pvr recent recordings) and backgrounds (pvr artwork, movies) seem to be failing.... I'll have to take a longer look when I have some time and give you more details.

cheers!
(2016-11-25, 03:20)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that seems to have fixed the 'default list' problem. I've walked through my widgets and rebuilt all of them -- but the 'unwatched movies' widget seems to be missing. Also, some of the widgets (pvr recent recordings) and backgrounds (pvr artwork, movies) seem to be failing.... I'll have to take a longer look when I have some time and give you more details.

1) By default the widgets hide watched items so if you add "random movies" as widget you have "unwatched movies" In the addon settings for Skin helper Service Widgets you can specify wether you want watched items to show up in the widgets. I can offcourse add an unwatched movies widget but that seems a bit redundant to me considering the above explained. As it's just a very simple fix I'll include it in next update.

2) Please let me know after your testing what doesn't work and if you spot eny errors in the logs. From what i can tell with testing on my setup all widgets and backgrounds should work.
(2016-11-24, 22:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 11:29)Carcharius Wrote: [ -> ]Movies widget problem is still happening with 6.9.92. I even now get a "Background overlay images" widget randomly appear when trying to cycle through the movies widgets

Please re-assign your widgets to get rid of the strange labels you currently see.
About your original issue/question: You do know that it is by design that if you press UP in the widget panel it rotates to the next widget ?

Oh, and to be sure: What homemenu layout are you using ?

Yes I know that pressing UP is supposed to cycle the widgets. But, as I reported originally, pressing up on movies widgets was cycling through widgets assigned for tv shows.

For example...

for movies I have "In Progress Movies" and "Recently Added Movies" widgets assigned. For TV shows I have "Next episode" and "Recently Added Episodes".

On home menu, highlight TV shows, press up, see Next Episode widget, press up again, see Recently Added Episode widget, press up again cycles back to Next Episode widget. All as expected.

highlight Movies on home menu, press up, see In Progress Movies widget, press up again and I get Recently Added Episodes, up again gives me a widget titled "Background Images Overlay" (or similar), press up again will either give an empty widget screen or might go back to Recently Added Episodes. Nothing I do will cycle back to the widgets actually assigned for movies.

Home menu layout is simple horizontal I believe.

I'll try reassigning the widgets again. I had done that before coming to report the initial problem but I haven't tried since the recent new releases.
(2016-11-24, 22:46)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 09:39)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Cant find the Widgets for Weather and Systeminfo in latest Beta Version?

Select widget --> Default widgets --> All the way at the bottom

Thanks for your answer but default widgets is empty...also with the new version....all is up to date.
(2016-11-25, 00:53)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-25, 00:03)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
Still the same.
Changing to disable still hide the watched items in the Random widgets (Even after restarting kodi)
I see what happened. There are two "Random movies" widget:
> Default widgets > Library Data Provider > Random movies : Shows random movies only from the unwatched movies
> Default widgets > Skin Helper Service Widgets > Movies > Random movies : OK, And shows random from all the movies (watched & Unwatched)