Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Backup and Restore menu options can not be clicked.
(2016-11-25, 13:55)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Backup and Restore menu options can not be clicked.
Install Skin Helper Backup Addon from: skin settings --> Supported Addons
(2016-11-25, 14:19)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-25, 13:55)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Backup and Restore menu options can not be clicked.
Install Skin Helper Backup Addon from: skin settings --> Supported Addons
Thanks! That was it.
In v94 I still don't have any "default widgets" listed in the widget picker. I'm missing Weather
Updates regarding 3.6.94:

- Fanart background & Blace images issue - Checked and OK
- Favorites widget issue - Checked and OK
- "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" - Checked and OK
- The "Select Background" button in Configure shortcuts - Checked and OK
- Kodi isn't stuck now on exit.
- It seems that the 'view mode' problem when it was changed to other view mode, has been solved, but I should still verify if it's stable.
- Random Movies/TvShows - OK.
See my comment about the duplicate "Random movies" widget:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2463373

Thank you Marcel.
(2016-11-23, 01:24)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-07, 08:54)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]No I was wrong, turns out its the jarvis beta. Reinstalled kodi today and whilst it's was installing I already had kodi on my phone so I installed jarvis skin from it. The added a few addons and tested it and it worked an d looked fine so I installed normal jarvis version on this skin and it works just how I've always wanted it to

Is the issue fixed in the latest new beta version ?

I havnt tried it....yet. This version im using seems ok. Def a few things ive noticed that have been fixed in previous Beta releases that have not been fixed in this stable version.

Dont know if or when i will try the latest beta. Its seems that the past 4-5 weekends ive been messing around with this ski,my build and other skins and ive ended up having to reinstall it all over again.
Ok, ignore that post. just read through the last 6 pages. I think i will install the latest beta
(2016-11-25, 12:20)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer but default widgets is empty...also with the new version....all is up to date.

Can you please look in your kodi logfile if you see any errors listed ?
Or send me the logfile, also possible.

If you're not seeing the "dafult widgets" node there is something wrond and the log will probably tell is what
(2016-11-25, 13:27)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]I see what happened. There are two "Random movies" widget:
> Default widgets > Library Data Provider > Random movies : Shows random movies only from the unwatched movies
> Default widgets > Skin Helper Service Widgets > Movies > Random movies : OK, And shows random from all the movies (watched & Unwatched)

Yes, there are multiple widgets providers. i only have influence over Skin helper Widgets
(2016-11-25, 09:56)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-25, 03:20)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that seems to have fixed the 'default list' problem. I've walked through my widgets and rebuilt all of them -- but the 'unwatched movies' widget seems to be missing. Also, some of the widgets (pvr recent recordings) and backgrounds (pvr artwork, movies) seem to be failing.... I'll have to take a longer look when I have some time and give you more details.

1) By default the widgets hide watched items so if you add "random movies" as widget you have "unwatched movies" In the addon settings for Skin helper Service Widgets you can specify wether you want watched items to show up in the widgets. I can offcourse add an unwatched movies widget but that seems a bit redundant to me considering the above explained. As it's just a very simple fix I'll include it in next update.

2) Please let me know after your testing what doesn't work and if you spot eny errors in the logs. From what i can tell with testing on my setup all widgets and backgrounds should work.

I'm starting from a clean install and re-building my configuration to get a nice pure check on items... still in progress but I note:

1) I think the idea of having a show/don't show unwatched for *all* video widgets is a little too coarse a control. I think that there are times when I want to see the latest movies added and other times when I want the latest unwatched movies. Similarly, random unwatched or just random. Could the 'show unwatched option be moved into the individual widget configurations? (Similar to the force refresh and show tags options for widgets).

2) When the skin is loaded it does not look like the 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' is installed with the skin. It has to be installed manually -- perhaps a dependency is missing? Note that until the addon is manually installed, the Skin Backup and Restore menu does not work.

3) The PVR widget does not show any recent recordings even though there are recordings created very recently (hours). It may be that a show needs to *start* recording after the skin is installed? (Edit: Nope, I tried a quick recording, still nothing in the widget. Also no backgrounds as yet...)

4) Background overlay texture in Background settings is blank -- which seems to create an overlay (or at least an alpha mask). Perhaps the default should be "None"?

There may be more to come as I have not rebuilt all of my original widgets as yet.

Observation: I noticed in my 'dirty' install that under certain conditions the background starts cycling as fast as it can go... not waiting for the configured cycle time (default 30). I have not been able to reproduce in my clean installation as yet. It may have only been happening when I set a custom background selected from a folder of images.

Cheers!
rats, the empty default widget list is empty again in my clean build..... here is the debug log:

22:46:15 T:13944 DEBUG: DialogProgress::Open called
22:46:15 T:13944 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
22:46:15 T:13944 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin Skin Helper Service('plugin://script.skin.helper.service/','35','?action=widgets&path=scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,librarydataprovider,smartishwidgets,favourites,static')
22:46:15 T:13944 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the Skin Helper Service (id=49) plugin...
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:46:15 T:14236 INFO: initializing python engine.
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): start processing
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py"
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.musicbrainz\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.six\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): entering source directory C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service
22:46:15 T:14236 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.skin.helper.service" dependent on version 2.13.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:46:16 T:13200 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i\DialogSelect.xml) ------
22:46:16 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
22:46:16 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> plugin called with parameters: {u'action': u'widgets', u'path': u'scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,librarydataprovider,smartishwidgets,favourites,static'}
22:46:16 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin Skin Helper Service Widgets('plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/','36','')
22:46:16 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the Skin Helper Service Widgets (id=50) plugin...
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:46:16 T:5052 INFO: initializing python engine.
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): start processing
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py"
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.musicbrainz\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.six\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): entering source directory C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.skin.helper.widgets" dependent on version 2.24.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: script.module.thetvdb --> Initialized
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 2 times.
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> Initialized
22:46:16 T:5052 DEBUG: POParser: loaded 67 strings from file C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\language\resource.language.en_gb\strings.po
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult- plugin returned successfully
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Closed
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 4 times.
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> Exited
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Closed
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Skin Helper Widgets --> MainModule exited
22:46:17 T:5052 INFO: CPythonInvoker(50, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py): script successfully run
22:46:17 T:5052 INFO: Python script stopped
22:46:17 T:5052 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 5052 terminating
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=movieslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=tvshowslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=episodeslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=pvrlisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=albumslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=songslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=artistslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=medialisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favouriteslisting
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin Library Data Provider('plugin://service.library.data.provider/','37','')
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the Library Data Provider (id=51) plugin...
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:46:17 T:14204 INFO: initializing python engine.
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): start processing
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py"
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider;C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): entering source directory C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.library.data.provider" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: Library Data Provider: script version 0.1.5 started
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: POParser: loaded 24 strings from file C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\resources\language\English\strings.po
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult- plugin returned successfully
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: Library Data Provider: script version 0.1.5 stopped
22:46:17 T:14204 INFO: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py): script successfully run
22:46:17 T:14204 INFO: Python script stopped
22:46:17 T:14204 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 14204 terminating
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randommovies
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedmovies
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomepisodes
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentepisodes
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=favouriteepisodes
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentvideos
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentalbums
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedalbums
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomsongs
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randommusicvideos
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> skinshortcuts widgets processing: plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmusicvideos
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: CFavourites::Load - no system favourites found, skipping
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: CFavourites::Load - no userdata favourites found, skipping
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\plugin_content.py", line 59, in main
getattr(self, action)()
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\plugin_content.py", line 135, in widgets
skinshortcuts.get_widgets(self.params.get("path", ""), self.params.get("sublevel", ""))
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinshortcuts.py", line 225, in get_widgets
widgets = favourites_widgets()
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinshortcuts.py", line 453, in favourites_widgets
for fav in json_result:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
22:46:17 T:14236 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.plugin_content ! --> 'NoneType' object is not iterable
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Closed
22:46:17 T:14236 INFO: CPythonInvoker(49, C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): script successfully run
22:46:17 T:14236 INFO: Python script stopped
22:46:17 T:14236 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 14236 terminating
22:46:17 T:13944 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
22:46:17 T:13944 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&path=scriptwidgets,smartshortcuts,extendedinfo,librarydataprovider,smartishwidgets,favourites,static
22:46:17 T:13200 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i\DialogSelect.xml) ------
22:46:17 T:13200 INFO: Loading skin file: C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i\DialogSelect.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
22:46:17 T:13200 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
22:46:17 T:13200 DEBUG: ParentPath = []
22:46:17 T:13200 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
The fanart/thumbnail issues are back again in the .94 beta build. In the movies/tv shows when using the netflix view, the large thumbnail (fanart) is either showing the default background or pulling a fanart for the show/movie that is not the correct one. I've deleted the Textures13.db and thumbnail folders several times and it fixes it for a little while and they seems to get corrupted again. I don't even know where it's pulling some of the fanart from, they aren't anything that is stored in the media folders.
(2016-11-26, 02:06)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-25, 12:20)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer but default widgets is empty...also with the new version....all is up to date.

Can you please look in your kodi logfile if you see any errors listed ?
Or send me the logfile, also possible.

If you're not seeing the "dafult widgets" node there is something wrond and the log will probably tell is what

Here is a full debug log:

http://pastebin.com/hqdErWtH
regarding 3.6.94 (Beta)

Titan is adding the age ratings (MPAA etc.) by itself. Though i dont have it in my metadata and using local nfo only. How can i turn this off?

Another (older) thing: how is Titan handling the videosource? for example: Folder name is "Aviator (2005)" and the according filename is"Aviator.2005.HDTV.720p.mkv", the media flag just shows "HD".
EDIT: Happens only on textbased-full info

Same with files that go by a name like "Aviator.bluray.disc". These files are also not recognized as bluray (or dvd).

cheers, Schiffschaukel
Since the last few updates I have no longer subtitle flags like I mentioned with images earlier and now also I have no longer my current recordings as a widget in Live TV anymore. Please fix this.
Thanks.