Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! First of all thank you, the titan skin is my fav!

I was wondering if it was possible to have the "Titan tiles" in a square shape instead of a landscape shape? I am currrently trying to change it through the settings but it doesn't seem to change their shape, they stay in lanscape mode.

Thanks!

Oswald
(2016-11-28, 18:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-27, 22:18)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]In rebuilding all of my menus I've come across a couple of missing items (missing or I can't find it ;-):

background: random PVR fanart background

(sub)menu item: next episodes

Is this issue still present in current beta ?

Yes, I see the following behaviours:

1) no PVR backgrounds at all on home window
2) nothing in the 'recent recordings' widget. If I navigate into the widget, sometimes Kodi goes into an unresponsive state; sometimes I can 'back' out and I see "16:00:32 T:13164 ERROR: Unable to activate the previous window" in the log.
3) one program does have a background if I navigate into the recordings.

Still no 'next episode' sub menu...
(2016-11-28, 23:02)oswald8 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if it was possible to have the "Titan tiles" in a square shape instead of a landscape shape? I am currrently trying to change it through the settings but it doesn't seem to change their shape, they stay in lanscape mode.

This is not yet possible but it's high on my todo list. I expect it to be available within a few weeks already.
(2016-11-28, 23:24)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]1) no PVR backgrounds at all on home window
2) nothing in the 'recent recordings' widget. If I navigate into the widget, sometimes Kodi goes into an unresponsive state; sometimes I can 'back' out and I see "16:00:32 T:13164 ERROR: Unable to activate the previous window" in the log.

1) I fixed a bug today for the PVR background. Available in next update. Also note that in the Addon settings for "Skin Helper Backgrounds" there's an option to only include images from recordings. If you enable that and there are no recordings with fanart images you'll end up without a pvr background. If you enable it, it will include tv shows fanart from the last 4-6 hours.

2) You need to re-assign your widgets, did you already do that ?

PVR widgets --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> PVR --> Recent recordings
Next episodes --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> Next episodes

It was not possible for me to auto migrate the skin shortcuts so users will have to do that theirselves.
(2016-11-28, 01:47)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-26, 11:20)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with the Movies library has been solved, but still some of them don't show my own fanarts.
But regarding the TV Shows library, it seems that the problem still exist, so the fanarts & landscape images aren't loaded, even when they are existed and defined.

See this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2464940

This problem still exist, the fanart that shown in the background is different from what is defined inside the "choose art" (For Movies)
In TvShows Library the fanarts are not shown at all (While in the widget it does show their fanart)
(Big List 2)

The "Extra Fanart" is on, but long time ago you told me to turn it on to make fanarts to change when I stand on movies set,
and it was like this and was ok until the last updates. And I'm don't using the Netflix view.

EDIT: Regarding Movies: After restart skin & kodi several times it seems to be ok. I hope it's will be stable now.
With Tv Shows there is still a problem in the library.

In addition, previously when I stand on an item of one of the widgets (Multi widget layout), the background was follow according to this.
Not it's show just by the widget which set to show the background by him.
(2016-11-28, 15:16)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-26, 21:34)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Problem regarding the Favorites widget:
Some of the items there (For example, internal folder in one of the addons) is not opening through the widget while through the Favorites it is opening.
If the favorite item is an addon, it's opening also in the widget.

Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in next update (tonight)

In which version it should be fixed?
I updated to 3.6.95 and it still exists, shows the name of the addon + opening stream dialog then it closed, and stay on the main screen.
(2016-11-29, 00:37)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]In which version it should be fixed?
I updated to 3.6.95 and it still exists, shows the name of the addon + opening stream dialog then it closed, and stay on the main screen.

The version that I will upload to the repo in 30 minutes.
Regarding your issue with fanarts: Please try with extrafanart off see if that fixes it.
Also please send me your kodi logfile after browsing the library (and seeing the wrong fanarts or no fanart at all)

EDIT: btw can you tell me exactly where the fanart doesn't show up ? In the library ? Homescreen ? If library, which view ?
(2016-11-28, 23:51)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-28, 23:24)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]1) no PVR backgrounds at all on home window

1) I fixed a bug today for the PVR background. Available in next update. Also note that in the Addon settings for "Skin Helper Backgrounds" there's an option to only include images from recordings. If you enable that and there are no recordings with fanart images you'll end up without a pvr background. If you enable it, it will include tv shows fanart from the last 4-6 hours.

2) You need to re-assign your widgets, did you already do that ?

PVR widgets --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> PVR --> Recent recordings
Next episodes --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> Next episodes

It was not possible for me to auto migrate the skin shortcuts so users will have to do that theirselves.

I'll play more with the options to see if I can coax some fanart to show up (I think I currently have the only include recordings enabled in the options -- why limit it to the last 4-6 hours?)

I have rebuilt all my widgets. The missing 'next episode' is in the (sub) menu shortcuts lists.
(2016-11-29, 01:52)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play more with the options to see if I can coax some fanart to show up (I think I currently have the only include recordings enabled in the options -- why limit it to the last 4-6 hours?)

I have rebuilt all my widgets. The missing 'next episode' is in the (sub) menu shortcuts lists.

1) The limit is there for performance reasons only. BTW: I think I figured it out: It can take a while before the first images are pulled because at startup the channels are not yet available so it will take a few runs befor eit starts pulling artwork for pvr. I'll try to improve that somewhere next days.

2) I still don't get what you mean... Next episodes widget is available in the default widgets section. Or if you want to add it as a submenu: Video library --> specials
(2016-11-29, 02:19)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-29, 01:52)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play more with the options to see if I can coax some fanart to show up (I think I currently have the only include recordings enabled in the options -- why limit it to the last 4-6 hours?)

1) The limit is there for performance reasons only. BTW: I think I figured it out: It can take a while before the first images are pulled because at startup the channels are not yet available so it will take a few runs befor eit starts pulling artwork for pvr. I'll try to improve that somewhere next days.

2) I still don't get what you mean... Next episodes widget is available in the default widgets section. Or if you want to add it as a submenu: Video library --> specials

Found the 'next episode' menu item. Thanks for the clue -- I just wasn't finding it. I don't think I understand the logic of your new menu structure for widgets/menus.... but it may dawn on me eventually.

However, it did not behave as expected:

ends up here:

Anyone else missing buttons in the info area? Here is a screenshot.

Missing actors, choose art etc buttons.
Release - Titan skin version 3.6.96 (Kodi 16 Jarvis)

Small issue

Titan version # no longer displays on settings screen footer...
We need version # displayed

Thanks Dennis

This is a fantastic work
Keep it up thanks
(2016-11-29, 01:36)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-29, 00:37)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]In which version it should be fixed?

The version that I will upload to the repo in 30 minutes.
Regarding your issue with fanarts: Please try with extrafanart off see if that fixes it.
Also please send me your kodi logfile after browsing the library (and seeing the wrong fanarts or no fanart at all)

EDIT: btw can you tell me exactly where the fanart doesn't show up ? In the library ? Homescreen ? If library, which view ?
1) The issue regarding the favorites is ok now. thanks.

2) This bug has returned: "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.

3) Regarding the all unstable issue with the backgrounds/fanarts still exist (3.6.96):
- Sometimes it ok when after restart kodi, while on the other it's the same.
I will take the log when it will happen again.
After 2,3 times that I restarted kodi it wasn't good, but currently it's ok.
Edit: The problem in TV Shows library is back (Big List 2, I checked also in Big panel details), some fanarts isn't loaded (Extra fanart is off)
Log: http://pastebin.com/BsADSQE4

Edit2: Also now with Movies library (Big panel details, if it's relevant):
Log: http://pastebin.com/QQwEZ1ci

4) In addition, previously when I stand on an item of one of the widgets (Multi widget layout), the background was follow according to this.
Not it's show just by the widget which set to show the background by him.
Is it should be like this or this is a bug?

5) Where are the "Use widget # as background" options which was on previous versions?
hello

the view options "Showcase" can no longer been enabled ?
Just to report back (been sick for a few days).

A combination of latest skin updates and/or reassigning widgets has fixed the problems I was seeing with the widgets.

All now working as it should.