Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey
is there a way to set pictures for genres?
(2016-01-25, 22:39)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Today I tried to edit the home screen menus. I am using either the latest Isengard/Jarvis builds (tried both, same issue), with all of the plugins up to date.

I am using an OpenElec build on PC, with Milhouses's latest build (23rd Jan).

Basically, it won't even go into the menu editor.

What testing do you need and what information do you need? Is anyone else seeing this?

Best wishes,

Mark

Hello Mark,
That sounds like to me that the script helper messed up on an update.What I'd do there is switch to Confluence Skin and uninstall Titan and the script helper service(found in Settings>Addons>System>Dependencies>).
Then reboot and reinstall Titan....that should hopefully sort it.
is it a bug in the skin that the downloaded weather and genre icons don't work?
Hi Marcel,

using Titan (stable and also Beta) on Krypton, works generally fine. However, I'm facing a weird issue.

Quite often, when browsing the EPG, it suddenly jumps. Most likely to the programme that is playing. I cannot dupplicate this with Confluence currently, so I'm wondering if this could be Skin related.

I'm using Tvheadend, so the EPG is updated asynchronously in the background (pushed to Kodi, instead of being pulled). I have the feeling that the jumping happens when EPG is refreshed. Will try to verify this.

Thanks for this amazing Skin
Diddle
In the context menu of the tv guide I see twice the word record (opnemen)
One is for a single recording and one is for serie recording. Can this be made more clear like the image shows?

Thanks.
Hey Marcel Wink

Was checking your code to confirm my seasons landscape Arts so you did the same to fix the seasonxx-landscape.jpg when season N° < 10.
While checking this just noticed you're using in your IncludesVariables.xml :

Code:
<variable name="LandscapeImageSeason">
        <value condition="Container.Content(Seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(landscape)) + IntegerIsGreaterThan(ListItem.Season, 9)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,season,-landscape.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(Seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(landscape)) + !IntegerIsGreaterThan(ListItem.Season, 9)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,season0,-landscape.jpg]</value>
</variable>

Not tested myself but IntegerIsGreaterThan should be IntegerGreaterThan ? Wink

Cheers
They just released the media portal plug in for Jarvis with the last Jarvis release and all the series recordings are in folders now, which is great. I have all my recordings go into folders also. With my recordings, I can have one View for the folders and when I go into the folder, I can set a different view type for the list. I like this as I can alphabetize the folder list and sort the actual recordings by date. I cannot do that with the timer list. What ever is set for either one is what I get. Is that a Kodi issue or a skin issue?

The other thing I noticed is that the date on the folder view of timers is the date you scheduled the first recording for that series. That will never change, even after that date is passed. It woud be nice if the date showed the next scheduled date for that series. I'm pretty sure that's a Kodi issue tho.
(2016-01-19, 18:05)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]I recently re-installed Kodi on my laptop, and I am using Krypton nightlies. I started using your skin, as it runs really well in Krypton. The only thing I am missing, and I am sorry if this has been asked before, is the IMDb Top 250 information in the movie views and in the video info dialog for movies.

I will add the top250 ranking at the infodialog, available in next skin beta.

Note that the skin is not yet ready for Krypton builds. The more recent builds will even break big parts of the skin.
I will start working on Krypton support once it hits alpha stage (and Jarvis is released)
(2016-01-20, 03:18)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]1. Extendedinfo dialog does not show any general movie info (plot, etc.), it starts with the cast. I am using latest Extendedinfo from Phil65's GitHub.

2. Recently added episodes widget does not show the date the episode was added.

Both issues will be fixed in next skin beta.
(2016-01-22, 11:53)accacc5 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Marcel....It works great....just one problem when using the new dialog songinfo : the OK & Cancel buttons aren't working, backspace does the job (other 2 buttons are working).
Take care.

Will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-01-22, 19:18)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]So i changed the text colour for both the header and footer but it messes with the colour studio logs in the footer
I also changed to using the simple vertical style which causing some issues with the weather logo position
Funny this is when i uncheck "display weather on home" the weather logo doesn't show up at all anywhere

Thanks for the catch, all issues fixed, available in next beta update.
(2016-01-22, 23:42)moronim Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the option for "fixed focus position" on the selections when using the "simple confluence-style homescreen horizontal" homescreen layout?

Horizontal home has fixed focus (in the center) by default...
(2016-01-23, 08:39)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I'm getting skin helper errors as of late. Is this a known issue?

Should already be fixed
(2016-01-23, 11:41)diddle Wrote: [ -> ]Have latest beta installed... great looking skin, thanks.
I noticed that in PVR I cannnot switch to the next channel until the OSD has disappeared.So I need to wait some annoying seconds while zapping... anyone else seeing this or am I missing a setting?

That's because something has changed in Kodi regarding to the OSD and fullscreen video.
You have to change your keyboard.xml to be able to pass through remotecontrol commands from the OSD info panel
http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

Just add a section for "fullscreeninfo" with your commands or add them to the global section.
(2016-01-23, 16:15)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway playing around with new images resources system, I've enabled the "coloured studio icons" in the skin, but it always colors them
Will be fixed in next skin beta.

(2016-01-23, 16:15)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Under Settings, with touchscreen if I click "Shortcuts settings" directly and not without highlighting it or using keyboard, it goes straight to the Home Shortcusts config panel window, while it should open the sub page of settings which allows to choose between home shortcuts and powermenu ones.
Good catch, will be fixed in next beta.

(2016-01-23, 16:15)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]The icon images used are different from a view to another. For example under Music>Genres the "List view" uses a generic icon, the "Square View" uses the right images from resources addon.
Should also be fixed in next beta but please check/confirm.

(2016-01-23, 16:15)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- The "Classic" flags boxes are often stretched and they seem not to be all the same. If you provide me the exact dimensions I can make proper ones. (Most of all the one used for NextAired info looks very bad)
The icons should really not be stretched. Can you please give me an exact example what (and where) is wrong ?
Only exception is the nextaired info and MPAA ratings... Those are textfields inside the box. The size of the text differs making it incredibly difficult to look nice.