Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-23, 16:27)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to post this in the skin helper thread because that seems more for skinners/coders. If i press the info button for episodes in the next episode widget it breaks the skin helper script causing the skin just to sit there with the loading icon moving and not being able to move, have to restart kodi to get back to working order

This should already be fixed in most recent skin/skinhelper update...
(2016-01-24, 13:04)Dan0r Wrote: [ -> ]I am amusing myself tremendous using your skin. Only one thing that's not working as it suppost to be is the following:
The panel showing when waiting a stream to open is on top of the stream selecting screen of all addons that work that way.This way I cannot actually select.

Should be fixed in next skin update
hey
Extrafanarts don't seem to work in series season view.
Browsing series shows extrafanarts, but entering one to the season list only shows standard fanart.
(2016-01-28, 00:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]This should already be fixed in most recent skin/skinhelper update...

I'm using 1.0.32 and its still happening

Code:
22:53:46 T:9764   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
22:53:46 T:9764   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 236, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 109, in __init__
                                                liz = createListItem(item)
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 336, in createListItem
                                                liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels=infolabels)
                                            TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-01-24, 20:51)Spellman Wrote: [ -> ]1. I'm having an issue with the extended view with live tv recordings. The "back" image icon will change to what seems like a screenshot of a random tv show recording.

2. The mini guide while watching live tv doesn't show the progress bar on the lower channel of the display (similar to what used to happen on the main guide a while back).

3. Still having the issue that if using channel icons in guide, hide channel names switch is also hiding channel numbers.

4. The "style for media/codec info: classic" seems to not display the correct information. I get a lot of "?" in the spots. Boxed and Textbased seem to work correctly.

1) Should be fixed in next skin beta.

2) Should be fixed in next skin beta

3) Which guide rows setting are you using ?

4) The classic media flags are actual images for each codec/info while the boxed and full options are textbased , allowing to display every option. For any missing codecs there would have to be new images created. Take a look at the source here to see what I mean. If anyone is interested in adding/creating the missing codec images, that would be great.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita...gs_classic
(2016-01-25, 22:52)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]hey
is there a way to set pictures for genres?

Yes, use the so called resource addons packs for that.
Skin settings --> advanced --> slect image pack for both movie genre icons and music genre icons.

Note that there currently is a bug in the skin so the icons won't show correctly, will be fixed in next skin update.
(2016-01-26, 08:40)diddle Wrote: [ -> ]Quite often, when browsing the EPG, it suddenly jumps. Most likely to the programme that is playing. I cannot dupplicate this with Confluence currently, so I'm wondering if this could be Skin related.

Hmmm, I'm using Tvheadend myself too and never saw this behaviour but I'm pretty sure it can't be skin related as the skin doesn't control the epg itself, it just displays the info
(2016-01-26, 11:12)heula Wrote: [ -> ]In the context menu of the tv guide I see twice the word record (opnemen)
One is for a single recording and one is for serie recording. Can this be made more clear like the image shows?

This is out of the skin's control, those options are presented by Kodi itself.
I just checked and the issue also happens on Confluence and I guess it's caused by a bad translation.

In English the options are "Record" and "Add Timer" while in Ditch it just states"the dutch translation of Record twice.
I suggest you to report this issue on the general/pvr forum sections
(2016-01-26, 13:13)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]Not tested myself but IntegerIsGreaterThan should be IntegerGreaterThan ? Wink

Thanks for the catch ;-)
(2016-01-26, 21:51)fishersman Wrote: [ -> ]They just released the media portal plug in for Jarvis with the last Jarvis release and all the series recordings are in folders now, which is great. I have all my recordings go into folders also. With my recordings, I can have one View for the folders and when I go into the folder, I can set a different view type for the list. I like this as I can alphabetize the folder list and sort the actual recordings by date. I cannot do that with the timer list. What ever is set for either one is what I get. Is that a Kodi issue or a skin issue?

The other thing I noticed is that the date on the folder view of timers is the date you scheduled the first recording for that series. That will never change, even after that date is passed. It woud be nice if the date showed the next scheduled date for that series. I'm pretty sure that's a Kodi issue tho.

I'm afraid both are Kodi issues/requests. Can you confirm the same behaviour with default Confluence skin ?
(2016-01-28, 00:57)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using 1.0.32 and its still happening

Oh well, I forgot to update the addon on the repo. Will do so later today or tomorrow.
(2016-01-28, 00:57)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-28, 00:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]This should already be fixed in most recent skin/skinhelper update...

I'm using 1.0.32 and its still happening

Code:
22:53:46 T:9764   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
22:53:46 T:9764   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 236, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 109, in __init__
                                                liz = createListItem(item)
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 336, in createListItem
                                                liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels=infolabels)
                                            TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui1.::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am seeing the same issue. I forced an update of the helper server (1.0.32 -> 1.0.32) just to make sure. Still happens: same hang, same log details.
Ah i see the problem the skinhelper didnt update because the addon.xml here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...addons.xml is still saying 1.0.32 not 1.0.33 so the script didnt update from the beta repo lol It's fine i just downloaded the manually and installed and it's working now no more crashes
(2016-01-28, 00:42)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]hey
Extrafanarts don't seem to work in series season view.
Browsing series shows extrafanarts, but entering one to the season list only shows standard fanart.

working fine on my setup.
What version of the skin are you using ?

Also note that the extrafanart only shows up if you select an actual season entry, it doesn't work on the "all seasons" entry
(2016-01-28, 01:30)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]Ah i see the problem the skinhelper didnt update because the addon.xml here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...addons.xml is still saying 1.0.32 not 1.0.33 so the script didnt update from the beta repo lol It's fine i just downloaded the manually and installed and it's working now no more crashes

I guess I was a little sleepy when placing that update on the repo ;-)
I will now place the correct new version so the issues will be resolved.