Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any update on the netflix v2 widgets?

thanks
(2017-01-24, 09:44)nexus7 Wrote: [ -> ]- I recognised in one Addon (OSMOSIS) that it´s not possible to edit text with the onscreen keyboard although in Confluence/Xonfluence it is. (In this case the text is placed on the left side of the textfield and can´t be adressed with the cursor nor deleted or anything).

(2017-01-24, 09:44)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what text you mean nor what addon but be aware that the text left to the input field is the actual heading of the text so not editable. The onscreen keyboard should process whatever you type. That's not skin/addon dependent.

The issue is, that the meant to be editable text is treated like an actual heading. I only recognised this behaviour within Titan/OSMOSIS combination, when editing titles while creating a strm file.
Hi All,

I absolutely love this skin and use it across all my devices but I have recently come up against an issue that I can't make head to tail what the most elegant solution is. In short - I am trying to get multi cd discart.png's on compilation albums working with Titan and whilst I have no difficulties doing this with for e.g. Aeon Nox skin, the only way I can get Titan to "work" is by going in and manually editing files in the music cache of skin helper service. Folder structure and tagging used for Aeon Nox (or other non skin helper service skins) seems to work fine but for Titan.. when I look in the cache I can see what is going wrong (its always chooses i.e. cd1's artwork) but I can't work out how to tell skin helper to use different artwork in each disk whilst keep all discs contents on the same track list. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to get this working right in Kodi 16.1? I assume I am missing something very obvious but I've trawled the internet and I can't seem to figure this one out. I've created so much multi cd discart for my collection it's a shame not to be able to use it and I am not prepared to give up Titan just for my discart issue but it would be the icing on the cake if I can get an elegant solution to this. Really hope someone can help. Many thanks!!
(2017-02-06, 16:39)sirprancelot Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely love this skin and use it across all my devices but I have recently come up against an issue that I can't make head to tail what the most elegant solution is. In short - I am trying to get multi cd discart.png's on compilation albums working with Titan and whilst I have no difficulties doing this with for e.g. Aeon Nox skin

Switch to the beta version of teh skin, it should be fixed in that. A new stable version will be available asap.
(2017-02-06, 01:26)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-25, 06:23)jaynford Wrote: [ -> ]I understand how the border size works, but that doesnt actually move the items closer to be tight like your example screenshots.

Compare this:
http://i.imgur.com/Yo794kF.png

To this:
http://i.imgur.com/XqPRHay.jpg

Well, those screenshots are almost 2 years old. The skin has evolved a lot since than and apparently the spacing between the tiles has grown (but I can't remember). Problem is that it's not really a quick change to change that back or make it configurable as it involves 100's lines of code considering the submenus alignments etc.

It is something I want to change for you but only after I pushed out a new stable release this week. There are a few more requests left on my todo list and then I can start working on it.

Honestly, the skin looks great as is, so no worries; I was just curious if I was missing something. No need to do that much work when what you have already looks so nice, but thanks for the thought!

Keep up the great work man and thanks for the response!
(2017-02-06, 21:21)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-06, 16:39)sirprancelot Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely love this skin and use it across all my devices but I have recently come up against an issue that I can't make head to tail what the most elegant solution is. In short - I am trying to get multi cd discart.png's on compilation albums working with Titan and whilst I have no difficulties doing this with for e.g. Aeon Nox skin

Switch to the beta version of teh skin, it should be fixed in that. A new stable version will be available asap.

Thanks I have just begun testing it and it's working so far! This is superb! Smile THANKYOU.
I am not able to get the artist logo to show up on the screen with music playing. I have tried toggling the setting Off/On. I have all artist logos in the Artist folder.

I am on 3.6.78 and I do use Emby for Kodi as well.
Hi,

Where are the backup files are stored?
Previously you could choose folder location, now it just says "successfully".

And also, how can I delete other backups in the backups manger dialog?
Hi,

So far the multi-disc stuff is still working really well (Thanks!). Something I was wondering is whether there is a way to view ratings without having to click on information every time I want to inspect a songs rating? I can't find a switch to display these so I am assuming this option is not present. Just want to make sure i am not missing anything obvious. Many thanks!
Sorry one other thing. I think this is more of a kodi general issue but I am trying to get images changing as you scroll down the list of tunes but it will only show the album art. The example I have is a 27 cd album where each album has different cover art and cd art... and there is also an overall album art. What is currently happening is I have to keep all my tracks in folders (cd1, cd2 etc) along with the nfo for cd and cover art to change whilst playing. Kodi though decides to always select the last folder (Cd27) as the folder to choose for overall album art as I scroll up/down the list. This is the only art I see until I play tracks... then I get to see the art swapping from cd to cd. The effect I am looking for works when you have one long list and it then uses the tagged images attached to the music files though then I don't seem to get cd images playing back. I don't think this is a skin issue but I may be wrong. Any thoughts? Many thanks marcelveldt for such an awesome skin. It's driving me to move over my entire music library to kodi (Along with video etc ). Cheers

ps my issue is better described here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2519380 as to folder structure etc
<delete>
(2017-01-25, 17:55)gloriousno1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. On Netflix homescreen 2, Is there a way of having the stars rating of a film under the clearlogo on the top left of the screen. Similar to netflix itself maybe even with the extra detail like the year and number of seasons etc (similar to this: https://techcrunch.com/2016/09/21/netfli...l-content/ ). i still want to keep the imdb, rotten tomato etc on the right under the big thumnail fanart.

2. Is it possible for the big thumb on the netflix homescreen 2 to use the extra fanart, i.e while highlighting one item on the widget the big thumb will cycle every 6 seconds (or whatever is set in settings) between the multiple fanarts similar to in library views.

1. Added to my todo list. Will look at it once I've pushed the current version to stable kodi repo.

2. The extrafanart for the big netflix thumb should be fixed in next update.
(2017-01-27, 13:01)mikeB2210 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to use genre icons from Emby.
In which folder must I copy these icons? Whats about the naming? Which max. Size is allowed for the pictures?

- just copy the images somewehere in a folder
- name each image after the exact genre name, case sensitive
- size is not important

In the skin settings, you will find under the general skin settings, an option to set a custom folder for your genre images. Point it to your created folder and you're all set.
TV-shows
In the main TV-show screen I can highlight a show, then press "i" and get all sorts of nice info.
Is it possible to show that info instantly/automatically when I hover over the series?
I'm new to Kodi, so I don't know the official name for that screen. It's not the screen with the actual episodes.

I like clean looks with lots of info without pressing all sorts of buttons and menu's.
That's why I love the white Titan theme. I prefer the list view with gives a nice list of episodes and detailed info of the selected episode. I like it so much I want more of it! :-)
Maybe it's already there hidden in the many settings....

I want a similar list in the home screen. So instead op horizontally scrolling trough pictures I want a vertical text list. When hovering over the series name I want all sort of details shown automatically.
Picture, rating, genre, plot, cast, etc.

When I select a show on the main screen I get a list of the episodes. The info shown there is great.
It would be nice if I scroll to the ".." at the top of the list the general series info is shown.

Weather
It would be nice to be able to configure which screen shows by default.
For example the hourly screen.
(2017-01-27, 16:57)Syon25 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there meanwhile an option to change lyrics text color?

Next beta version will have the color settings