Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please bring it back
(2016-02-02, 02:01)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]There is still a little bug with the big list 2 with small list setting: when I right click on an item, behind the context menu the year/rating is shown again

Thanks for the catch, just fixed it. New beta coming later today.
(2016-02-02, 22:54)Tennyten Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I noticed what's happening is i'l rescan everything and then the option to select Random Music Artists Background will appear as well as setting the thumbnail to the same but then once i exit and re-enter Kodi it is defaulting back to the stock images and those options disappear again. This is only for music that this is happening.

Thanks for figuring this out. I reproduced the issue and will fix it right away.
(2016-02-03, 16:39)heula Wrote: [ -> ]I miss the option the change the focused color of the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis. Is the option replaced or removed? If removed please bring it back.
Thanks.

Oops, this setting got lost when I refactored the skin settings. I have just placed it back under the "custom color settings".
Available in next beta.
thanks
Has anyone had their widgets randomly disappear? For example I have 4 youtube widgets and randomly widget 1 or 3 will disappear and only comes back if I go and reload the widget by reassigning it. It still shows assigned in the settings but I have to assign it again for it to come back. This happens to me in both the release and beta versions.
(2016-02-04, 01:13)rossdret Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone had their widgets randomly disappear? For example I have 4 youtube widgets and randomly widget 1 or 3 will disappear and only comes back if I go and reload the widget by reassigning it. It still shows assigned in the settings but I have to assign it again for it to come back. This happens to me in both the release and beta versions.

Disregard, did not know you had to exit kodi "cleanly" for the widgets to stick. Will attempt that tonight.
(2016-02-01, 10:43)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-01, 10:33)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I am still getting skin helper errors, what should I do?

Share the error with me...

Can you provide me your kodi logfile ?

Latest Skin Helper update seems to fix it.

Only issue now is that the movies tv sections won't let me change the thumbnail.

I'm on beta version obviously.
(2016-02-03, 20:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-03, 16:39)heula Wrote: [ -> ]I miss the option the change the focused color of the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis. Is the option replaced or removed? If removed please bring it back.
Thanks.

Oops, this setting got lost when I refactored the skin settings. I have just placed it back under the "custom color settings".
Available in next beta.
Thanks.
(2016-02-04, 15:48)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Only issue now is that the movies tv sections won't let me change the thumbnail.

What do you mean by that exactly ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2197897 You can revert that change if you want, turns out it was emby trimming the transparent bits of clearart/logos that messed with the aspect ratio
I have two things:

1. I have 4 computers that I have Kodi/Titan configured on. If I configure one of the computers with the settings I want for the Titan skin, can I create a skin backup and restore to the other computers (I will be installing all the same addons, etc.)?

2. I see the option for conditional backgrounds for dates, but when I go into that option to specify dates... nothing happens? Am I missing an Addon?
Since the last update, maybe the one before, my widgets no longer work in horizontal mode (confluence, or titan tiles). When i first go to section (tv, movies etc) the widget auto shows, but when i go up to srlect, the cursor seems to be lost. I can hear the clicks, but nothing is selectd. If i go left or right, it goes to the next section. Going down, the sections are mossing, down once more goes to submenu.
Resetting all skin settings to default solves the problem, but then i restore my skin backup, the problem is back.
It took me many, many hours to get all my customization, jist the way i want it, i hope i don't have to start over.
(2016-02-04, 21:02)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 15:48)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Only issue now is that the movies tv sections won't let me change the thumbnail.

What do you mean by that exactly ?

I seem to be getting the same problem as "The Cheshire Cat", although mine applies to trying to set the Menu Thumbnail for Submenu Items under Live TV.

Whenever I go into the "Menu Shortcuts" editor (System --> Skin Settings --> Configure Shortcuts --> Edit Menu Shortcuts), and with "Live TV" selected in the left pane, I then select "Customize Submenu". Then, within the Submenu, having any item selected (i.e. Guide), I then try and select "Set thumbnail", but nothing happens. Previously it would have brought up a selection screen to allow me to set the thumbnail, but nothing happens for this one.

Have just upgrade to Kodi 16.0 Jarvis RC3, but problem still exists.

Thanks.
Hi Marcel, I am really loving the windows 10 view!! When using Widgets, I get some unexpected issues. It seems like sometimes the mapping for the links for the Widgets work and sometimes not. I even had same Addon work one time and not the other. Maybe I am setting the widgets wrong? Maybe some work around? When I change to other views, they work fine and seems to be only happen when using the Win 10 view.