Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No joy still, got the skin back, but doesn't seem to be working 100% when I go to restore skin settings, I'm getting skin helper error or something along them lines?
(2016-02-05, 19:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-05, 03:03)wbilger Wrote: [ -> ]Since the last update, maybe the one before, my widgets no longer work in horizontal mode (confluence, or titan tiles). When i first go to section (tv, movies etc) the widget auto shows, but when i go up to srlect, the cursor seems to be lost. I can hear the clicks, but nothing is selectd. If i go left or right, it goes to the next section. Going down, the sections are mossing, down once more goes to submenu.
Resetting all skin settings to default solves the problem, but then i restore my skin backup, the problem is back.
It took me many, many hours to get all my customization, jist the way i want it, i hope i don't have to start over.

Issue reproduced. I will fix it in next update

Awesome thanks, you're the best.
FYI, it does the same thing on my machines that have Isengard as well.
And, I gave in and set all skin settings back to default on one machine as I wanted to test, which then worked fine, but once I set
all my menu's, widgets and submenu's back to my setup, the issue came back, although not quite as bad. Not sure what step produced the error, or if it matters.
(2016-02-05, 21:59)gkf9 Wrote: [ -> ]No joy still, got the skin back, but doesn't seem to be working 100% when I go to restore skin settings, I'm getting skin helper error or something along them lines?

Is it possible for you to grab the kodi log and share the error with me ?
Here you go hope I've done it right?
http://xbmclogs.com/pwwjh3dha

The problem I'm having at the moment is that it won't let me restore my skin settings or alter any settings, with out throwing up the helper error.
Marcelvedt. Three questions.

1 - colours, I posted in main thread and that bits sorted but just noticed something. When I'm going through menus whatever Addon or menu item I highlight it is blue/cyan. How or where can I change the colour of this? I checked in skin settings and I can't find it all.

2 - some view show cases on media and these have a blue outline. Can this be changed also?

3 - so I'm using normal titan skin. If i backup my skin settings can I then install the beta version if this skin and the install. These backed up settings. Does the beta support skin shortcuts too?

This is what I'd like to change. The highlight colour is blue, I'd like to change it if it's possible.

As for my other questions, I've sorted it. Ivr installed the beta and ran skin restore and installed my backup, all works fantastic
Setting up new computer using Jarvis RC3 and Using Version 3.6.23 of the Titan skin.

Having trouble setting widgets - Default Widgets. I have the circle spinning on the 'Getting Directory Listing' and appears to be stuck. I let it run for 5-10 mins.

Also, having trouble with 'Set Thumbnail' - When you click on set thumbnail, nothing happens?

Possible bugs on 3.6.23?

Edit: Default widgets came up after 10 minutes... trying to update another widget and taking same amount of time?
(2016-02-06, 14:59)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

This is what I'd like to change. The highlight colour is blue, I'd like to change it if it's possible.

As for my other questions, I've sorted it. Ivr installed the beta and ran skin restore and installed my backup, all works fantastic

That is suppose to be "Media listitem focus color" i think but looks bugged because changing that does nothing and it also changes the "Media details header/highlights color" to whatever either one is set to. I just had a lil look through a few color settings and they seemed to be a lil messed up, changing the "Textcolor for buttons in the skin" also changes the color in "Focused textcolor for buttons in the skin" i think when the color panel got moved around some settings got misplaced
(2016-02-06, 09:54)gkf9 Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go hope I've done it right?

The problem I'm having at the moment is that it won't let me restore my skin settings or alter any settings, with out throwing up the helper error.

Your skinhelper addon install is messed up on your system, it just misses files.
Can you try to update it from the Kodi addon manager or even reinstall ?
(2016-02-06, 18:04)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]That is suppose to be "Media listitem focus color" i think but looks bugged because changing that does nothing and it also changes the "Media details header/highlights color" to whatever either one is set to. I just had a lil look through a few color settings and they seemed to be a lil messed up, changing the "Textcolor for buttons in the skin" also changes the color in "Focused textcolor for buttons in the skin" i think when the color panel got moved around some settings got misplaced

I think something got screwed up when I refactored the skin settings. I will look into it.
Let me know if you can find more settings that aren't working sice the refactor.
(2016-02-06, 21:53)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-06, 09:54)gkf9 Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go hope I've done it right?

Your skinhelper addon install is messed up on your system, it just misses files.
Can you try to update it from the Kodi addon manager or even reinstall ?

I ended up deleting Titan skin out of the data folder and reinstalling Kodi, then restoring both of them, before I saw your reply.

All good again now, just for future reference where can the skin helper be found for updating or reinstalling ? Looks like I went the long way round.

Thanks again for the help.
One more. Big list 2 view. When I turn in the disk art when I scroll down my list the disc pops out in view and spins but it then covers my watched and u watched icons. Maybe have the poster view and disk art over to the right hand side instead of the middle
@marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Thanks in advance. Dave
Is there any way to disable auto-updates on a specific app within the skin?

I can turn auto updates off for sports devil in eminence but not in titan.

I am using Jarvis RC3

Thanks in advance guys.
could you add a rating logo, language flag and aspect ratio logos to skin?