Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set thumbnail is not working for me. Android jarvis RC3
^^^^
Me too.
(2016-02-06, 22:56)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]One more. Big list 2 view. When I turn in the disk art when I scroll down my list the disc pops out in view and spins but it then covers my watched and u watched icons. Maybe have the poster view and disk art over to the right hand side instead of the middle

In that case it will cover the movie info... It's the reason I have repeated the watched icon in big on the big poster.
Only solution to make it never cover any other info is to make it pop out above instead of the side but that will collide with the header.
(2016-02-06, 17:53)clarkes71 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Default widgets came up after 10 minutes... trying to update another widget and taking same amount of time?

Only the very first time you try to load it will take a lonmg time because it probes all content providers for content which can take some time. After that it should be pretty fast in all remaining attempts.
(2016-02-06, 22:28)gkf9 Wrote: [ -> ]All good again now, just for future reference where can the skin helper be found for updating or reinstalling ? Looks like I went the long way round.

Stable --> http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/helix/scri...r.service/

Beta --> http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...r.service/
(2016-02-06, 14:39)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Marcelvedt. Three questions.

1 - colours, I posted in main thread and that bits sorted but just noticed something. When I'm going through menus whatever Addon or menu item I highlight it is blue/cyan. How or where can I change the colour of this? I checked in skin settings and I can't find it all.

2 - some view show cases on media and these have a blue outline. Can this be changed also?

3 - so I'm using normal titan skin. If i backup my skin settings can I then install the beta version if this skin and the install. These backed up settings. Does the beta support skin shortcuts too?

1. Thanks for the catch, It was a bug in the skin after the refactor. Just fixed it and I will push a new beta tonight.

2. It's the same setting as 1 so will also be fixed.

3. Yep, you can backup/restore between the stable and beta. And yes, offcourse the beta also has skinshortcuts.
(2016-02-07, 15:20)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]Set thumbnail is not working for me. Android jarvis RC3

Issue will be fixed in tonights new beta
(2016-02-07, 00:31)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Yes, it is DialogOverlayExtra.

Why manual mod the xml files ? It will be overwritten with each skin update or you won't be able to update.
If your changes interest other people, share them with me so I can incorporate them in the skin (if needed as optional setting or additional layout), that way all users can benefit ;-)
(2016-02-07, 01:37)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to disable auto-updates on a specific app within the skin?

I can turn auto updates off for sports devil in eminence but not in titan.

I am using Jarvis RC3

Thanks in advance guys.

Yep, added that today. I'll push a new beta tonight.
(2016-02-07, 10:46)mystic84 Wrote: [ -> ]could you add a rating logo, language flag and aspect ratio logos to skin?

This is added in the beta. Just select the alternate big media flags...
For rating logo you can enable the setting "show IMDB logo + rating"
Don't know if it was reported already:
While zapping through pvr channels no OSD is shown at all. (works in Confluence)
Hi,

first: all my appreciation for this great Titan Skin. I discovered this Skin some weeks ago for me - and now it is my favourite Skin !!

Since the last kodi updates (16 RC2 and RC3) I have one Problem by using smart lists in Titan skin

I put my smart lists as menu-Points in kodis homescreen ans use the smart list for widgets as well. In the first weeks this worked well.
Some days ago suddenly the menu was blank - there where the smart lists where implemented before.

In between I switched to the Titan beta (3.6.23) for kodi 16. If I try to implement a smart list in homescreen settings, i can not choose a smart list - the choice menu is empty.
The same issue, when I try to choose a smartlist for widgets... empty list !

What I can do is: make the smart list to favouites and choose this favourite-list for the main-menu - it works! But because there is no option to choose one favourite-list as widget, it is not the same result as before...

Is this a known issue?

Thanks for the great Skin and hopefully for your help.
SaEt9000
(2016-02-08, 15:24)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if it was reported already:
While zapping through pvr channels no OSD is shown at all. (works in Confluence)

Strange... It's working on my testsetup.
You did enable it in Settings --> Live TV ?
(2016-02-08, 15:36)SaEt9000 Wrote: [ -> ]Since the last kodi updates (16 RC2 and RC3) I have one Problem by using smart lists in Titan skin
I put my smart lists as menu-Points in kodis homescreen ans use the smart list for widgets as well. In the first weeks this worked well.
Some days ago suddenly the menu was blank - there where the smart lists where implemented before.

What happens if you go to Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Add --> Video Library --> Playlists
Will that listing be empty ?

Can you take a look in your Kodi logfile after trying this ? There may be an error listed.

Also, are you using any kind of path substitution for your smart playlists folder or just all default ?
(2016-02-07, 23:37)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-07, 00:31)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Yes, it is DialogOverlayExtra.

Why manual mod the xml files ? It will be overwritten with each skin update or you won't be able to update.
If your changes interest other people, share them with me so I can incorporate them in the skin (if needed as optional setting or additional layout), that way all users can benefit ;-)

@marcelveldt, Thank you for the info and indeed if anyone shows interest I`ll be glad to share with you and them. I always make backup copies of the original and modified .xml files I tinker with, as a safety precaution and to incorporate into subsequent updates. BTW, would it be possible for you to include a 3 menu item option for the simple horizontal layout in a future update? Thanks again, Dave