Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-12, 10:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 02:52)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed in general! Thank you.
But please revert the changes that i have to set "show osd on pause" to get this working!

Can you check out DialogseekBar.xml one more time to see if it's fixed ?
It's not the same it's used be.
But after some small adjustment to "<!-- large forward and rewind labels -->" it's fine to me:
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(OSDLargeSeekingLabel) + ![VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + Player.Caching] + !Window.IsActive(DialogSubtitles.xml)</visible>
So thank you!
Just upgraded to 3.6.25 today. Love the new music osd current playlist button and the list itself. Thanks for that. I noticed a bug in the pvr section though. The pvr timers green and red indicators aren't consistent in the list views. The slim list view assigns the colors correctly where upcoming/enabled are green and only the currently recording are red. The list view incorrectly gives the focused/highlighted show a red indicator even if it's not currently recording. And the big lists and simple list views gives all shows a red indicator regardless of status.

On a related note, I noticed the new red indicator on the home screen. I assume that indicates when there's a recording in progress. It's not very informative though and it can clash with some color themes. An option to disable it or replace it with the currently recording text which is displayed in the pvr section would be welcomed.

Skin keeps improving. Thanks for your work.
(2016-02-12, 18:39)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]But after some small adjustment to "<!-- large forward and rewind labels -->" it's fine to me:

OK, great. I included your suggestion. Thanks for the help to fix this.
@marcelveldt

Please upload the skin to a github repo for easy updates
(2016-02-13, 16:56)bandelguy Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload the skin to a github repo for easy updates

The skin is on the official Kodi repo (stable version).
The beta version of the skin is on the Emby repo...

Why should I use another repo ?
It gives 4k stuff an SD tag

Confluence gives it a 4k one
Thought I'd mention with the new update, media/codec info when set to large and large color for the OSD, icons are missing except the rating. I even checked with Isengard, same thing.
Also, how is everyone? I'm new here.
I'm using beta version an that's 3.6.24.*is the the latest a si see above u got 3.6.25
That is 3.6.25 (my version at least)
(2016-02-13, 19:03)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]It gives 4k stuff an SD tag

Thanks for the catch, should be fixed in next beta.
(2016-02-14, 00:01)RizakiKoizumi Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd mention with the new update, media/codec info when set to large and large color for the OSD, icons are missing except the rating. I even checked with Isengard, same thing.

Thanks for the catch. Will be fixed in next update.
I'll have to post a log eventually, but I did a setup remotely for my inlaws...they are on the otherside of the country for me.

Anyways... I setup Titan using the Beta skin. I put submenu items on Music menu (pandoki and radio) and I also have the weather menu item. I can see them setup in the skin settings but when I to the main screen "Music & Weather" are completely missing. I tried reloading the skin, exiting Kodi and coming back in and even deleting the menu item "weather" & "Music" and re-adding them but they are still missing.

Am I perhaps missing something? It seems like its not building my skin setup correctly. Should I re-install the skin maybe?

Would a log help? I don't know how to recreate the problem since it is just missing.
More of a frustration than anything else, but is there an easy way to change the rss feed scroll direction?

At the moment it goes left to right which means I am reading the back of the headline and waiting for the start of it. I'm sure on confluence and previously on mediaportal it was right to left and you started the headline at the beginning...

Thanks in advance!
On a separate note I had 3 windows PCs running titan beta that crashed to Confluence. When I attempted to reload titan beta...it said files were missing.

I updated the skin (titan beta) and re selected it and that seemed to work. There was no update though it was the same version# 3.6.25
(2016-02-11, 00:53)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-31, 23:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-31, 20:25)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]Provider pipocas.tv show: the flash
First result is a season pack and shows that dialog.
Actually emby some time ago send only the filename to kodi. At the end of the numbers and letters shows filename=correct filename can you trimm (don't know if its the correct word) the text?

OK, I will take a look.
Good idea about splitting the filename path, I will add that in next skin update.
Thank you it's almost perfect. In tvshows works but in movies shows full path (without the addon part). Also can you please add to the info screen?
Filename using emby plugin is now correctly reported at movies and tv subtitle download. Also the multi subtitle window download now scrolls the text. Thank you very much.
The only thing missing is at the info screen "file name" shows plugin:/....
Also I have an annoying bug, when starting playback from a widget when I stop playback there isn't focus at the widget, I have to press exit and up twice to regain focus and then works as it should. Thank you Marcel.