Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am seeing a problem with 3.6.26 (and possibly with 3.6.25 but unconfirmed as yet) where the next episode widget is not being updated after an episode is played). I don't see any log messages indicating an error (or any other activity as the episode is finished being watched, but the widgetcache-NEXTEPISODES.json file in the skin helper service does not get updated. In fact it will not be updated (regardless of how many shows are watched) until the file is manually removed and kodi restarted -- just restarting kodi has no effect. Kodi definitely recognises that the episode has been watched.
Another thing I noticed on Beta 3.6.26 Is that the cursor on the widget "border highlight" moves around after a set amount of time...roughly around 15 seconds. I don't know if this was planned this way...but it makes it difficult to select something sometimes if you are trying to move your selection at the same time.
(2016-02-15, 03:10)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeing a problem with 3.6.26 (and possibly with 3.6.25 but unconfirmed as yet) where the next episode widget is not being updated after an episode is played). I don't see any log messages indicating an error (or any other activity as the episode is finished being watched, but the widgetcache-NEXTEPISODES.json file in the skin helper service does not get updated. In fact it will not be updated (regardless of how many shows are watched) until the file is manually removed and kodi restarted -- just restarting kodi has no effect. Kodi definitely recognises that the episode has been watched.

This issue has already been fixed in latest update
Arrows are showing above/below home tiles even though "Do not display the widget/submenu indicators (arrows)" is enabled.
Missed a bit on the 4k stuff

(2016-02-15, 10:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-15, 03:10)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeing a problem with 3.6.26 (and possibly with 3.6.25 but unconfirmed as yet) where the next episode widget is not being updated after an episode is played). I don't see any log messages indicating an error (or any other activity as the episode is finished being watched, but the widgetcache-NEXTEPISODES.json file in the skin helper service does not get updated. In fact it will not be updated (regardless of how many shows are watched) until the file is manually removed and kodi restarted -- just restarting kodi has no effect. Kodi definitely recognises that the episode has been watched.

This issue has already been fixed in latest update

confirmed working in the latest (44) skin helper.

However, I am also noticing that the widget for PVR recent recordings does not seem to launch the video when selected. It updates fine, but doesn't play ;-).
Hi Marcel,
there are a more bugs with OSD panel:
- channel up/down buttons are only flashing when OSD gets hidden (livetv)
- player buttons have slower animation speed than OSD panel (video and livetv)
- player buttons don't get hidden while OSDVideoSettings, OSDAudioSettings,
PVRChannelsOSD or PVRGuideOSD is visible (video and live tv)
(i've set the skin setting "Autoclose OSD" to null, because it auto closes for me anyway since ever)
- Small_OSD_Seek_Panel pops up after just opening and closing OSD with keyboard "m" (video)
Hey New here just wanna say thanks i love this skin iam makeing a build with it when i enable play list start up the skin does it plays intro but doesnt load posters and info after help
updated to latest Kodi V17 and lost the "Get more" button for skins,,, any suggestions? I would like to get Titan back somehow....
(2016-02-16, 05:31)SteveReina Wrote: [ -> ]updated to latest Kodi V17 and lost the "Get more" button for skins,,, any suggestions? I would like to get Titan back somehow....

Revert to Kodi 16... Kodi Krypton support is not yet ready for the skin.
(2016-02-15, 03:27)rossdret Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing I noticed on Beta 3.6.26 Is that the cursor on the widget "border highlight" moves around after a set amount of time...roughly around 15 seconds. I don't know if this was planned this way...but it makes it difficult to select something sometimes if you are trying to move your selection at the same time.

Skin settings --> Homescreen layout --> Auto rotate widgets --> set to disabled
Hi. I'm running 3.6.25 with Kodi 16 RC3 on Android, and smart shortcuts don't seem to be working.

I have a couple playlists for Kids Movies and Kids TV Shows that I'd added as buttons to the home screen. I can still access the playlists themselves by going through video setup to the playlists section, but the buttons on the home screen are just blank rectangles that don't do anything. I tried to delete them and re-add them in the edit home screen shortcuts menu, but nothing comes up when I click on smart shortcuts. I've had similar issues in the past and could usually fix things by restoring the skin from a backup, but that didn't work this time.

Thanks for your help, and all the hard work on this great skin.
(2016-02-15, 12:03)jspaander Wrote: [ -> ]Arrows are showing above/below home tiles even though "Do not display the widget/submenu indicators (arrows)" is enabled.

confirmed. Will be fixed in next beta
(2016-02-15, 17:08)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]Missed a bit on the 4k stuff

Got it, will be fixed in next beta
(2016-02-16, 02:43)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcel,
there are a more bugs with OSD panel:
- channel up/down buttons are only flashing when OSD gets hidden (livetv)
- player buttons have slower animation speed than OSD panel (video and livetv)
- player buttons don't get hidden while OSDVideoSettings, OSDAudioSettings,
PVRChannelsOSD or PVRGuideOSD is visible (video and live tv)
(i've set the skin setting "Autoclose OSD" to null, because it auto closes for me anyway since ever)
- Small_OSD_Seek_Panel pops up after just opening and closing OSD with keyboard "m" (video)

Thanks for the catch. All these should be fixed in next beta.