Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-25, 00:20)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-24, 20:50)urzahil Wrote: [ -> ]I have another issue too. When resuming a movie from the in progress movies widget on the home screen, I get no screen art or movie logo. If I resume it from the in progress movies menu entry, everything is ok.

Is that movie in your library and on disk or is it some streaming addon ?
If streaming addon, you should contact the addon dev to fix it. It's aknown issue when launching content from a widget.

BTW: If you're using Emby for your library it's also a known issue ONLY for in progress movies.

Yes, I'm using Emby. I'll check there. Thanks for your quick response.
Found an issue last night, maybe me though lol

Im watching a film, all good but i accidently leaned on my keyboard and i got took to the home screen, the film played in the background but i could see the menu bar, top bar etc over the top of it. Trouble was, i could not go back to full screen viewing of the film. tried pressing escape, didnt work. I could pause, rewind, play the movie but could not see the onscreen buttons that pop up. Pressing c or i did nothing either. only way round it was to press stop on my keyboard (Thank god for my microsoft media keyboard with all the media buttons) and start the film again.

Also, if im looking through my movie library, for instance... Star Wars film. then go to a different addon when i open it i see the Star Wars fan art in the background. is this normal?
@marcelveldt, Great work as always! Can you please point me to the location (.xml) of the homepage clock/date? I wanted to resize and change the date format. I've checked most of the includes/home`s such as IncludesHomeHorizontal.xml. Maybe I overlooked it, lol. BTW, thanks for adding the 'modern low horizontal big' , it`s the 3-menu item view I was looking for. Big Grin Thanks in advance!
(2016-02-25, 18:09)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt, Great work as always! Can you please point me to the location (.xml) of the homepage clock/date? I wanted to resize and change the date format. I've checked most of the includes/home`s such as IncludesHomeHorizontal.xml. Maybe I overlooked it, lol. BTW, thanks for adding the 'modern low horizontal big' , it`s the 3-menu item view I was looking for. Big Grin Thanks in advance!

The date format is handled by Kodi i think
1. When in Netflix mode when you scroll down to the last widget you are able to scroll down again to an empty space. Then another scroll down will bring it back to the top.

2. Is there a maximum amount of widgets? Can this be increased? I added between 8-10 widgets and had to delete a few before they all were appearing. Again, even with the "max" amount of widgets, scrolling down would highlight an empty space as stated in number 1.

3. When entering Settings the first button press does nothing. It isn't until the second press that it actually either moves to a different line or enters into the first setting. When in default mode entering Settings seems to bring up something with a YouTube addon.

4. In the newest beta, after entering Skin Settings you are SPAMMED with notification of every type of fanart suggested. Can you please disable this?
(2016-02-25, 18:20)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 18:09)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt, Great work as always! Can you please point me to the location (.xml) of the homepage clock/date? I wanted to resize and change the date format. I've checked most of the includes/home`s such as IncludesHomeHorizontal.xml. Maybe I overlooked it, lol. BTW, thanks for adding the 'modern low horizontal big' , it`s the 3-menu item view I was looking for. Big Grin Thanks in advance!

The date format is handled by Kodi i think

Thanks komplex but you can tweak it further within the respective .xml such as omitting the year, uppercase, short format (Feb instead of February, Thur instead of Thursday). http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels

...here`s how it looks in the .xml ....

Here's an example of how I did it using the Mimic skin...

...and here`s my current Titan homepage...

Hi.
I think I've found a problem PVR recordings.
If you are on the main screen and pressing Enter to access a recording, it does nothing.
attached picture where I am pressing intro "Chringuito pepe" and does nothing.

Greetings,

(2016-02-25, 23:49)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I think I've found a problem PVR recordings.
If you are on the main screen and pressing Enter to access a recording, it does nothing.
attached picture where I am pressing intro "Chringuito pepe" and does nothing.

There was a bug like this in older versions of the skin. Are you running 3.6.34? I just checked and it's OK for me.
(2016-02-25, 15:00)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Im watching a film, all good but i accidently leaned on my keyboard and i got took to the home screen, the film played in the background but i could see the menu bar, top bar etc over the top of it. Trouble was, i could not go back to full screen viewing of the film. tried pressing escape, didnt work. I could pause, rewind, play the movie but could not see the onscreen buttons that pop up. Pressing c or i did nothing either. only way round it was to press stop on my keyboard (Thank god for my microsoft media keyboard with all the media buttons) and start the film again.

You should press the BACK button to return to the fullscreen video...

(2016-02-25, 15:00)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if im looking through my movie library, for instance... Star Wars film. then go to a different addon when i open it i see the Star Wars fan art in the background. is this normal?

No that is not normal. Maybe you should disable extrafanart when you're using addons (that are not properly coded with fanart)

I usually do not recommend editing the xml files yourself because it will be very hard for me to support users with custom code.
The skin is updated really frequently and you would either loose your mod at every update or you'll have a hard time when I make some changes ;-)

Best way is to contribute your idea or change to me so I can either change it in the skin or include it as an option. I believe in community contribution so we'll all benefit of the great ideas we share here :-)

That said, please take a look at the most rcent beta version and notice I added some options to customize the header.
For example if you set it to the "compact header" it will be very much of what you're looking for. If not, we can extend the options with your idea ;-)

BTW, in latest skin beta the header (and clock) is located in IncludesHeader.xml if you want to play around with it
(2016-02-26, 00:23)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

I usually do not recommend editing the xml files yourself because it will be very hard for me to support users with custom code.
The skin is updated really frequently and you would either loose your mod at every update or you'll have a hard time when I make some changes ;-)

Best way is to contribute your idea or change to me so I can either change it in the skin or include it as an option. I believe in community contribution so we'll all benefit of the great ideas we share here :-)

That said, please take a look at the most rcent beta version and notice I added some options to customize the header.
For example if you set it to the "compact header" it will be very much of what you're looking for. If not, we can extend the options with your idea ;-)

BTW, in latest skin beta the header (and clock) is located in IncludesHeader.xml if you want to play around with it

@marcelveldt, Thanks for the reply, yeah we`ve communicated before about the custom code, I was tweaking the DialogProgress.xml a couple weeks ago. I make backups of everything, stock & modded. I`ve done similar things with the other skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). Thanks for the info about the beta version. The IncludesHeader.xml is usually where I`d find it before.
(2016-02-25, 18:33)Kalais Wrote: [ -> ]1. When in Netflix mode when you scroll down to the last widget you are able to scroll down again to an empty space. Then another scroll down will bring it back to the top.

2. Is there a maximum amount of widgets? Can this be increased? I added between 8-10 widgets and had to delete a few before they all were appearing. Again, even with the "max" amount of widgets, scrolling down would highlight an empty space as stated in number 1.

3. When entering Settings the first button press does nothing. It isn't until the second press that it actually either moves to a different line or enters into the first setting. When in default mode entering Settings seems to bring up something with a YouTube addon.

4. In the newest beta, after entering Skin Settings you are SPAMMED with notification of every type of fanart suggested. Can you please disable this?

1. I actually added that white space to prevent the weird jumping of the list when you're at the latest row. I removed it now so please test in next beta.

2. The current maximum is hardcoded to 10. I can increase them but I don't think it will do any good to the performance... Really need more ? :-)

3. Just fixed this, included in next beta

4. Well, since Kodi 16, images aren't included in the skin anymore such as weather icons, studio logos etc. You will have to install resource image addons for that. It will spam you untill you installed the minimum required: movie/music genre icons and weather icons and fanart. I did this because most people don't know about this and I didn't want to hardcode any required addons in the skin. If it's really annoying and you really do not want to see any icons, I can change it so it will only show once ?
@marcelveldt, Here`s how the progress & yes/no dialogs look currently...