Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-09, 17:05)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-09, 15:19)Kalais Wrote: [ -> ]Would this be possible:

Add an option to the context menu that when I highlight over a specific clickable link (within a non-library addon), it would copy that link address to be added to a specified menu shortcut? Eg. Highlight "Search," open context menu, select Add to Menu, then a dialog box opens allowing you to select or create a new menu shortcut

This is already possible - have a look at the Context Menu add-on 'Skin Shortcuts - Add to menu' Wink

Worked just as how I asked however it pops up with a Skin Shortcut error everytime I try it.
Netflix 2 theme

Load Kodi. Before the widgets populate, go into Power menu and go to Settings. I then proceeded into the Add-ons menu. I backed all the way to the home screen and there was nothing. Widgets don't reload and the side menu is completely gone.
(2016-03-09, 19:00)Kalais Wrote: [ -> ]Worked just as how I asked however it pops up with a Skin Shortcut error everytime I try it.

Please post a link to a full debug log (wiki). Thanks.
(2016-03-09, 18:54)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-09, 18:47)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Titan 3.6.42
Kodi 16.0

When watching a video I do not see the option for Audio Offset in the audio menu. I seem to remember enabling something regarding audio when I installed Kodi 16.0 but is this something missing in Titan or do I need to talk to the Kodi folks?

Perhaps you just missed it? Using the OSD and the speaker icon you'll see:

You can also just hit the 'a' key.
The 'a' key works, thanks for that reminder. However, nope, I'm not seeing audio offset in my menu. Perhaps I have something enabled in Kodi settings that's disabling it?
(2016-03-09, 19:17)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ][
The 'a' key works, thanks for that reminder. However, nope, I'm not seeing audio offset in my menu. Perhaps I have something enabled in Kodi settings that's disabling it?

My guess is that you have an audio DSP enabled. It's my understanding that the DSP would control audio features... turn off the DSP or use the DSP addon to set the audio delay. Note: I don't use an Audio DSP -- it's all handled by my receiver.
(2016-03-09, 19:36)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-09, 19:17)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ][

My guess is that you have an audio DSP enabled. It's my understanding that the DSP would control audio features... turn off the DSP or use the DSP addon to set the audio delay. Note: I don't use an Audio DSP -- it's all handled by my receiver.
As does my receiver. I did a reset to defaults. Thanks for the help!
(2016-03-09, 02:52)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-09, 01:07)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for not getting back sooner but been busy with work. I cannot Find Anything in the context menu showing Artwork Settings, onlly way can refresh anything is if click on Artist/Album Info from Context Menu and Hit refresh in next screen which still does nothing, so still not showing the disc art.

In that case something is wrong in your setup. You really should have a context menu item "Artwork settings" if you press open the context menu for an artist, album or song...
Make sure that you have the skinhelper service addon installed, enabled and up-to-date.
You can see if it's installed if you browse to settings --> addons --> dependencies

Right found my probllem I did have must up-to-date version of Skin Helper but for some reason in my addons folder I had 2 files for skin helper one named script.skin.helper.service and one named script.skin.helper.service.master. So I deleated bot and let the skin install the Skin Helper again and now it seems all is fine, though not sure how I got 2 Skin Helper files!!! Cheers for your help, was appricated.
(2016-03-09, 12:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your report!
I have just fixed the bug and asked the kodi devs if they could update the stable version skin again today.
That was fast. Again, thank you so much for this! I can't show my gratitude enough for everything you've provided with this skin.

Also, I do have one more request:
(2016-02-17, 22:27)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]Issue with widget tags

[...]

[...]

Could it also be possible to not have it show the Year?
I share the same feelings as this user. It feels really weird to have a year follow the names of albums and songs, especially if the year follows a title that ends in (or is) a year. Example: If I want to listen to The Smashing Pumpkins' "1979" from the music widget, the tag will display "1979 1995". In general, the thumb of the file and a title should be enough to identify just about everything properly. Note that this applies to tags in general, not just in the widget.

This is the last thing I can think of Titan-side that's kind of got me bothered. Titan really feels like skin perfection, and I'll be hard pressed to ever switch from it.
Well, there is always *one* more thing: (until the next).

Could the date provided for pvr recordings in a widget be (optionally) full rather than just the time of day? It's pretty hard to distinguish recordings made daily with only a time of day (which stays constant).

i have a question:

are there any additional media sources in titan in comparison to confluence:
which are:
DVD, if the filename contains DVD.
Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50.
HDDVD, if the filename contains HDDVD.
TV, if the filename contains HDTV, PDTV, or DSR.
VHS, if the filename contains VHS.

i miss for example dvdrip, bdrip or bd untouched as independent sources
(2016-03-09, 23:27)Syon25 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a question:

are there any additional media sources in titan in comparison to confluence:
which are:
DVD, if the filename contains DVD.
Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50.
HDDVD, if the filename contains HDDVD.
TV, if the filename contains HDTV, PDTV, or DSR.
VHS, if the filename contains VHS.

i miss for example dvdrip, bdrip or bd untouched as independent sources

Pretty sure what you are looking for is here (see red circle):

Of course, not every file name substring in the world is supported by the skin. As far as I can tell PDTV, sdtv, sd tv, hd tv, bdrip, brrip, hdtv, hddvd, hd-dvd, blu-ray, bluray, dvb, web-dl, dvd, iso, ifo and possibly a few other variations are handled. For the adventurous cf. IncludeViews.xml in the skin specs.

And, now that I re-read your question I don't think I understood it too well at first. What you want is more detail instead of the grouping together of many possible string values into a common group. Well that would take you into the 'adventure' part of my comments. Sorry for mis-understanding at first blush.
thanks for your reply,

where do i find the includeviews.xml using kodi portable?

What i meant was some sort of distinction between DVD-Untouched (DVD) and DVD-Rip (Huh) - how do you name a rip (bd, dvd) in difference to the untouched version?
(2016-03-10, 00:55)Syon25 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply,

where do i find the includeviews.xml using kodi portable?

What i meant was some sort of distinction between DVD-Untouched (DVD) and DVD-Rip (Huh) - how do you name a rip (bd, dvd) in difference to the untouched version?

I'm not sure where you would find it in all versions of Kodi, but in windows it's in the .../Kodi/addons/skin.titan.jarvisbeta/1080i directory. The string/icon data displayed on the skin itself is derived by applying a number of tests to match substrings in the filename. The specification is essentially a list of possible substrings and the corresponding 'outputs' that the skin will make when a substring is matched. To get what I think you want, you would have to add your own custom set of matching substrings and build your own outputs to get what you want on the skin (that is, what would be displayed on the screen).

I don't think this kind of customization is for the faint at heart and remember that it would get over-written by updates -- I'm not sure if there is a way to put custom over-rides for this sort of thing in the userdata section, but perhaps someone more knowledgeable can comment about that!
With setting "Autoclose OSD" set to null, the OSD (with player controls) autocloses itself immediately after opening.
Hi, superb skin, definitely my favourite! Anyhow, I am hoping someone has the answer to a question that I have.

I have successfully changed the colours of the Sub Menu text but now, the colour doesn't change when I am scrolling through each sub heading, which makes it impossible to know what sub menu item I am on. If I revert back to white text then the blue highlight works as usual. Here is a screenshot showing the submenu and I am selecting the 1channel submenu item but the text stays dark blue. Can anyone tell me how to set a highlight colour when using custom text colours please?