Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of issues. I use Titan tiles 1 row of small with emby.

On my shields, which have had the settings restored from a central backup, when I select a TV show from "Recently Added TV Shows" widget, I get a blank Extended Info screen, pressing back takes me to the correct tv show seasons view. The Shields do not have extended info installed and all the extended info settings are disabled. On my PC which does have the extended info installed I do not get that screen as the extended info is disabled.

The other issue I see is that when I start a tv show from a widget directly (next episodes) when the episode is finished the widget is still down, but there is no default selection. I have to press up twice to get back to the widget. The TV shows logo also seems to be stuck at the top of the screen (half showing). Again this is probably due to there being no default selection. Once I press up twice the default selection and the logo appear correctly. If up is not pressed the home screen is kind of hidden so navigation is difficult.
(2016-03-18, 23:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]I still have the "AC/DC" issue with no logo showing up... can you check it again?

AC/DC could be problematic because of the backslash, the name of the directory can be something like "ACDC", "AC DC" or maybe "AC-DC".

But in general there seem to exist once again problems with CD-Arts and Logos in conjunction with music.
At least with Kodi 15.2 I experience problems, cdarts not shown during playback, logos not shown in the footer of the list view.
Do any one else see this same thing? Does anyone know of a work around to get the RSS Feed to show up?

(2016-03-20, 14:25)JasonMonette Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just starting using your skin. I like it quite a bit. But something very strange happened when Tried to change the color scheme. The Rss feed has disappeared. Now no matter what menu or color setting i choose, the rss feed doesn't show up anywhere. If I switch back to the default skin, the feed is there. It just isn't showing up in titan. Any ideas?

Kodi 16
Titan 3.6.43

(2016-03-21, 04:49)JasonMonette Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I have noticed when I use widgets, the rss doesn't show up....if don't use any widgets, it does. How do I get the rss feed to show up with widgets?

Thanks

(2016-03-20, 14:25)JasonMonette Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just starting using your skin. I like it quite a bit. But something very strange happened when Tried to change the color scheme. The Rss feed has disappeared. Now no matter what menu or color setting i choose, the rss feed doesn't show up anywhere. If I switch back to the default skin, the feed is there. It just isn't showing up in titan. Any ideas?

Kodi 16
Titan 3.6.43
I know in fact the name of the folder is ac_dc, but it worked fine until sime time ago, since the new artwork search function it no longer works for this artist only...

Cdart manager in fact put the logo into the "DC" folder inside the "AC" one LOL
Hey, not sure if this is a bug or not, but when there are more than 5 items in a submenu, the submenu does not auto-show even then the setting is enabled. Other menu's with 5 or less submenus work as expected.

Thanks for the great skin, really liking it so far!

Edit: Nevermind, seemed like it was just bugged for 2 menu items, recreating them fixed the problem!
Not sure when this started happening, but watched movies are missing from the 'Recently added' in the widget. If I go to the SubMenu 'Recently Added' for movies, the watched movies are present.

I have the option turned off in the Titan skin (not to hide)

I am using Titan V3.6.44
is m&ms awesome TV stuff working?? its blank.. worked the other day and doesnt anymore but i dont see anyone else complaining... thanks
The bulk of the text presented in the 'Nextup Service Notification' seems to have gone missing. C.f. the following snapshot:

Note only the title shows -- missing episode number and plot information.
The 3 bar icon in the upper right corner of the home screen in Netflix style 2 is that supposed to open the menu because all it dose is highlight what is the purpose of this icon
(2016-03-17, 18:58)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this change made it into the latest release so if not, this is just a reminder. However, I'm not seeing a full date string (date and time) for pvr recent recording widgets.
Yes, I adjusted that but I did not yet provide a new beta of the skin since then. Will do so tonight.

(2016-03-17, 18:58)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I note that sometimes a graphic for the station shows up and other times it does not. (c.f. above and below)
Will be fixed in next beta.

(2016-03-17, 18:58)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Still seeing this problem:
back to main music tile: background changes, but it's still Manhattan Transfer (and it will stick here!).
Fixed in next beta of skinhelper (already pushed to the repo)

(2016-03-17, 18:58)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Also, after Kodi is (re)started, it still takes a few minutes (2-5?) for backgrounds to appear on the home screen for music and photo tile selections.
Hmm, it should load instantly because all info is cached.
If you still have this issue can you do me a favor ?
1. In the addon settings for the skinhelper addon, enable verbose logging.
2. Restart Kodi and wait untill the images are shown.
3. Close Kodi and provide me your Kodi logfile.(please do not enable kodi debug logging)
(2016-03-17, 19:12)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]And there is always one more: I've seen this for a while now and I think it's been mentioned previously. When using the custom colour options for the EPG, there is a problem when you use the genre name for the colour key. Some genre's have illegal characters from the file systems perspective. In my case the genres (from schedules direct) 'Bus./Financial' and 'Arts/Crafts' will always fail to match a colour file as the '/' character is illegal in a WinDoze filename. Frankly, this is only a gentle problem, but would a solution be to translate '/' characters into '_' characters when making a lookup? I realize the problem may be more broader than this when you look at all possible illegal characters over all possible platforms. However, I haven't seem any genre data (from schedules direct) that uses anything possibly illegal save '/', ' ', '.' and most Windows, Android(linux), and Linux systems are OK will all of these save the '/' character.

Well, that's not up to me. That will have to be fixed in Kodi itself or the PVR as the skin can't do that kind of operations.
Btw for files with a slash in the filename you can trick Kodi by puttin the image inside a subfolder....

For example a genre called "this / that": If you create a subfolder "this" inside your custom genreimages folder and inside that a file "that.png" I think it should work (but I'm not sure).
Wondering if you can help, in the media library views I was able to alter what type of icons the video info would be on the footer. So when it says 1080 or 720 / sd etc then the audio and ratings. I had the option to change how that looks and how it would look on the osd menu.

I have just reinstalled from scratch because of other issues I was having and I may just be overlooking it, however I have searched every single menu top to bottom and I just can't find it anywhere?

Also since moving to jarvis, the skin itself has been crashing all the time, having to force stop it all the time and I just wanted to make you aware of this.

Changing skins isn't an option, and I am not complaining about something of which you do in your own time for free, I have this all setup with titan across all my boxes so that my wee daughter can easily navigate everything mostly unaided at this stage. That and eye candy wise titan is far superior to be every other skin I have used..

I am getting off the point though of where can I find these icon options am I just being blind? And has many other people reported consistent crashing.. I have tried all the usual things and reinstalled from scratch etc
(2016-03-23, 00:13)PitStainsPete Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering if you can help, in the media library views I was able to alter what type of icons the video info would be on the footer. So when it says 1080 or 720 / sd etc then the audio and ratings. I had the option to change how that looks and how it would look on the osd menu.

I have just reinstalled from scratch because of other issues I was having and I may just be overlooking it, however I have searched every single menu top to bottom and I just can't find it anywhere?

Also since moving to jarvis, the skin itself has been crashing all the time, having to force stop it all the time and I just wanted to make you aware of this.

Changing skins isn't an option, and I am not complaining about something of which you do in your own time for free, I have this all setup with titan across all my boxes so that my wee daughter can easily navigate everything mostly unaided at this stage. That and eye candy wise titan is far superior to be every other skin I have used..

I am getting off the point though of where can I find these icon options am I just being blind? And has many other people reported consistent crashing.. I have tried all the usual things and reinstalled from scratch etc

To change the media flags icons: Skin Settings --> Style for media/codec info
There is also a seperate setting in the OSD section to change that one too.

The crashing is a known issue in the current stable and has been fixed in the beta. Will be published to the Kodi repo tomorrow.
If you can't wait, here is a manual install link for the skinhelper. Just download that, install from zip and the crashing should be gone.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2289445
(2016-03-17, 20:21)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm trying to change the color of these two panels are blue (surrounded by a red ellipse). I can not find the option. I've tried all the colors within the skin options "custom color settings" and nothing.
I am using the theme "classic theme mediaportal"

The next skin update will contain a setting to change these colors.
(2016-03-18, 17:50)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still seeing this problem in the latest release (3.6.44/1.0.66). With media flags disabled only offline movies show the title in the footer.

I did not yet push a new update of the skin containing this fix. Will do so tonight.