Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-03, 20:31)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-30, 03:06)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Titan 3.6.45
Bug

Titan UI Sounds (Modern) logon music gets clipped (ends early) while the homescreen loads.

I can't reproduce this one. Does this happen on all systems ?
It might be related to sound card settings...
Sorry, I should have been more descriptive. I get the clipping when switching from one profile to another from the user login screen into that user's homescreen.
(2016-04-03, 20:12)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-02, 01:38)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]5. Yes is on main HDD and is as follows: Music/O/Oasis Discography/Definitely Maybe

And the artwork is in that same folders ? Or is your artwork located elsewhere ?

Hi Again Marcelveldt,

Yep the artwork is in each album folder as it should be.
(2016-04-03, 20:11)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-31, 21:03)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]1. 3.6.43
2. 1.0.68
3. I'm using Panel Square for albums inside the artist, but I just tried landscape row and the cdart is visible. With movies I have no problems with cdart.
4. That's my problem. CDart is not visible on the OSD while music is playing.
5. I use Emby and the cdart is on disk and in the Emby database.

P.S.: Sorry for hijacking this post, I love Titan skin and this bug let me cry...

Okay, I'm about to upload a new beta of the skin and skinhelper. Please test with these new versions (vailable within a few hours) to see if that fixes your issue. If not, please provide me your Kodi logfile

Sorry, no positive changes with Skin Helper 1.0.69 and Titan Beta 3.6.46 ... After any start of Kodi the first 2 cdarts of started songs are appearing, then only blank cdarts on the OSD. Via "Landscape single row" the cdarts are visible.

My fresh Kodi log of starting Kodi, then 4 songs from different albums: http://pastebin.com/UdLPLNff
Hello. On my Android box I was happily using Titan Beta 3.6.45, then I presume an update just happened for the skin helper service and Titan reverting back to Titan 3.6.43 with errors. I had to restart Kodi, but lost my short cuts which isn't really a problem to me. As I'm typing, I am downloading 3.6.46 and the good news is everything is back to normal, almost, but still getting the Skin Helper Service error. I just updated the Titan skin on my pc and had no problem at all. I can open the Skin Helper Service(1.0.69) on my pc, but on my Android box the add on can't be configured. Installation is missing files, please reinstall the skin helper service addon to fix this issue.

I installed the Titan 3.6.46 skin using the emby beta repo.
Hi Marcelveldt,

Bit of an update I have updated to Titan Jarvis Beta 3.6.46 and installed new skin helper 1.0.69 and I am still getting blank cdart coming up when first go into the music albums but what I have found is if I press to get the context menu up and click on Music Artwork settings & then refresh Item, it will bring the cdart up as before but lose it again if move to different album and this is the difference now is if I restart kodi the cdart I refreshed is now showing up correctly the only downside to this is would have to go through each album one by one to get the cdart to stick, but hey ho it's progress I guess lol. Anyway just though would let you know what I seem to have found.

Cheers
(2016-04-03, 23:11)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcelveldt,

Bit of an update I have updated to Titan Jarvis Beta 3.6.46 and installed new skin helper 1.0.69 and I am still getting blank cdart coming up when first go into the music albums but what I have found is if I press to get the context menu up and click on Music Artwork settings & then refresh Item, it will bring the cdart up as before but lose it again if move to different album and this is the difference now is if I restart kodi the cdart I refreshed is now showing up correctly the only downside to this is would have to go through each album one by one to get the cdart to stick, but hey ho it's progress I guess lol. Anyway just though would let you know what I seem to have found.

Cheers

Try the following:

Skin Settings --> General settings --> Skin helper addon settings --> Music artwork --> clear cache
That will wipe the music artwork cache. After that start browsing through your albums again and see if it's all working normal
(2016-04-04, 09:50)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Try the following:

Skin Settings --> General settings --> Skin helper addon settings --> Music artwork --> clear cache
That will wipe the music artwork cache. After that start browsing through your albums again and see if it's all working normal

Hi Again,

tried as you said and the cdart just went back to been blank again, but if went through context menu, music artwork, refresh item and then restart kodi the cdart then stick again, though for some reason this does not work for some artist's such as A-ha, Ac-Dc, Adele, Anouk etc... I have also noticed when doing it this way to get the cdart, if an artist album has more than 1 CD it will not bring up the cdart either.

Cheers
(2016-04-04, 10:47)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]tried as you said and the cdart just went back to been blank again, but if went through context menu, music artwork, refresh item and then restart kodi the cdart then stick again, though for some reason this does not work for some artist's such as A-ha, Ac-Dc, Adele, Anouk etc... I have also noticed when doing it this way to get the cdart, if an artist album has more than 1 CD it will not bring up the cdart either.

OK, we're getting there slowly...

I forgot to mention that after clearing the cache you had to restart Kodi.
Now we have to find out why it isn't working for some artists. A few more questions:

1. For the artist's that are not working, can you confim that you indeed have cdart for those albums ? Not albums have cdart available.
2. Can you check if the folder on disk has the same name as the artist's name in Kodi ?
3. For Multi disc albums, do you have your songs in a subfolder with the discname ?

BTW: If you're Dutch and prefer to continue in Dutch you may also send me a PM.
I have the same freezing issues, Video freezes and audio continues.
On Nvidia Shield. Can't reproduce it. But I think it has something do to with an remote input.

Edit: The error occured 2 times now after downloading and applying a subtitle through an addon. Maybe there's a problem.
Think I've found my new favourite skin!

But there's one thing that irritates me:
When I want to set multiple images for user-defined backgrounds I can only choose between network shares, but I want to use images that are stored locally.

So how can I point to a local directory?
(2016-04-04, 11:26)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-04, 10:47)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]tried as you said and the cdart just went back to been blank again, but if went through context menu, music artwork, refresh item and then restart kodi the cdart then stick again, though for some reason this does not work for some artist's such as A-ha, Ac-Dc, Adele, Anouk etc... I have also noticed when doing it this way to get the cdart, if an artist album has more than 1 CD it will not bring up the cdart either.

OK, we're getting there slowly...

I forgot to mention that after clearing the cache you had to restart Kodi.
Now we have to find out why it isn't working for some artists. A few more questions:

1. For the artist's that are not working, can you confim that you indeed have cdart for those albums ? Not albums have cdart available.
2. Can you check if the folder on disk has the same name as the artist's name in Kodi ?
3. For Multi disc albums, do you have your songs in a subfolder with the discname ?

BTW: If you're Dutch and prefer to continue in Dutch you may also send me a PM.

Slowly but surely lol, No I am not dutch, I am from the mighty shores of England so that stops that!! lol

Right here goes:

1) - yep cdart is present in all the albums I have.
2) - yes just checked and the folder name is the same as appears within kodi
3) - right for an example of how the folder structure is for a multi disc album it is as follows: Music/A/Adele/19/CD 1 & CD 2/

Also here is a copy of the kodi log file incase that helps you out - http://pastebin.com/pqteRUhi
(2016-04-04, 17:15)Protheon Wrote: [ -> ]Think I've found my new favourite skin!

When I want to set multiple images for user-defined backgrounds I can only choose between network shares, but I want to use images that are stored locally.

The file pickers (file browse dialogs) in Kodi only show any sources that you have added to the file manager.
Yeah, I know it's a bit strange behaviour but I can't help it ;-)

So, just open the File Manager and add some sources.
(2016-04-04, 18:01)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]3) - right for an example of how the folder structure is for a multi disc album it is as follows: Music/A/Adele/19/CD 1 & CD 2/

And the cdart, is that at album level or disc level ?

I saw Anouk (Dutch artist) so I assumed you're Dutch ;-)
Hi

Its at disk level so in CD1 & CD 2

Nope English here just really like her music Smile
(2016-04-04, 18:39)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-04, 17:15)Protheon Wrote: [ -> ]Think I've found my new favourite skin!

The file pickers (file browse dialogs) in Kodi only show any sources that you have added to the file manager.
Yeah, I know it's a bit strange behaviour but I can't help it ;-)

So, just open the File Manager and add some sources.

Thanks very much!

(In fact I added a source under Pictures, but this had no effect)