Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-06, 11:38)boro boy Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for all the help Marcelveldt it was really appricated, It turns out that the cdart was not showing due to how I had the file named where the music was stored a quick edit and the cdart is now working like it should. So make sure the files are named correctly or may have issues like I had

Thanks again

And what is your new name for cdart?

I would try it, even if Emby has only one name for the export ...
(2016-04-06, 11:44)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]And what is your new name for cdart?

In this case the music folders had a different name, normally you have a folder structure Artist \ Album
The cdart would be stored at album level and the artist artwork (duch as logo and banner etc) would be stored at artist level.
Please confirm if you have it setup like that.
(2016-04-06, 12:10)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-06, 11:44)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]And what is your new name for cdart?

In this case the music folders had a different name, normally you have a folder structure Artist \ Album
The cdart would be stored at album level and the artist artwork (duch as logo and banner etc) would be stored at artist level.
Please confirm if you have it setup like that.

I can confirm this ... For me it isn't understandable why my cdart is visible in the Emby server and also in the "landscape single row" view, but not on the OSD ...
(2016-04-06, 13:08)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm this ... For me it isn't understandable why my cdart is visible in the Emby server and also in the "landscape single row" view, but not on the OSD ...

For me too, that's what we're trying to figure out ;-)
I will go ahead and compare the code for the view with the OSD, maybe there's some typo in there.

EDIT: found the issue... I'll provide new skin beta later today
Hi

Found a bug using vertical menu confluence style. If you toggle the button in skin settings that turns off the widget Background, it also turns off the main menu background.
(2016-04-06, 13:15)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-06, 13:08)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm this ... For me it isn't understandable why my cdart is visible in the Emby server and also in the "landscape single row" view, but not on the OSD ...

I will go ahead and compare the code for the view with the OSD, maybe there's some typo in there.

When can I expect the new skin beta? I'm sooo impatient ... Wink
(2016-04-06, 22:15)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-06, 13:15)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

When can I expect the new skin beta? I'm sooo impatient ... Wink

No answer?! Sad
Win 10
Latest Emby add on and Titan Beta Jarvis

Two things:

1. When using Extended Info/Cast/actor/In Library/Play does not work. ie if I navigate away from my selected movie via the actor to another movie they're in, that movie does not play

2. When listening to music the cd disc is not centred to the cd poster (minor thing I know but it wrangles me every time [UNAMUSED FACE])

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-07, 13:31)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]No answer?! Sad

A little patience please, I have to answser 100's of questions here on the forums :-)
I will upload a new beta of the skin within an hour
(2016-04-07, 13:31)monkeylurv Wrote: [ -> ]1. When using Extended Info/Cast/actor/In Library/Play does not work. ie if I navigate away from my selected movie via the actor to another movie they're in, that movie does not play

2. When listening to music the cd disc is not centred to the cd poster (minor thing I know but it wrangles me every time [UNAMUSED FACE])

1. Will be fixed in next skin beta update
2. Hmmm, it's centered on my end. Remember that the skin expects music covers to be square. Can you post a screenshot of the issue please ?
(2016-04-07, 14:42)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 13:31)monkeylurv Wrote: [ -> ]1. When using Extended Info/Cast/actor/In Library/Play does not work. ie if I navigate away from my selected movie via the actor to another movie they're in, that movie does not play

2. Hmmm, it's centered on my end. Remember that the skin expects music covers to be square. Can you post a screenshot of the issue please ?

(2016-04-06, 21:14)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Found a bug using vertical menu confluence style. If you toggle the button in skin settings that turns off the widget Background, it also turns off the main menu background.

Not a bug, by design... That setting you mean disables all panels
(2016-04-07, 14:42)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

In case you need it:kodi.log
(2016-04-07, 14:06)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-07, 13:31)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]No answer?! Sad

A little patience please, I have to answser 100's of questions here on the forums :-)
I will upload a new beta of the skin within an hour

I'm so sorry for my impatience, next time I will waiting more time ...
Using big posters view, i noticed that the runtime of the movie is shown twice. in this example 1:46 (106 min.) is there any option i missed to have either one of those shown?, as having it both ways at the same time doesnt make any sense. i would prefer the "106 min." way.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/391d44476447885