Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for all your hard work, personal time and an AMAZING skin! Enjoy!
02L55442WE0485718
(2016-04-16, 03:29)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Some more alignment issues.

Fixed in next update
(2016-04-16, 05:14)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I see that the setting is still present for the Home_RecordingIndicator, but it no longer works. I don't see any code to support it either (other than in the options ;-). Is the option just vestigial at this point?
Oops, it disapeared apparently somewhere along the road... Just fixed it back in.

(2016-04-16, 05:14)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the behaviour of submenu selection has definitely changed -- instead of selecting the last selected item, it seems to be selecting the first item (most times). Have you been playing with changes here? If so, I'd definitely like to see a 'centre' selection for submenus in the horizontal home screen. That is, the default selection is the submenu item directly below the selected tile (main menu selection). I may be assuming a fixed centre focus ;-)

Well, there was one request for the other home layouts to focus the first item in the list. For the horizontal layout I tried to set a static centered focus but for some reason it doesn't listen listen to me haha. I will dive in it one more time to get it working as it should.
(2016-04-16, 13:25)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]First....thanks for the great skins...really awesome works here Wink
secondly...any chances i can specify specific colour border for the tile widget images on the home screen without affecting the background images?. Currently we can set the border size but no chances on setting the border colour...or do i miss something here ?
...and lastly i love to see the small landscape version for home screen tiles like poster one we have the small version widget....? Big Grin
Thank you

1) The border color for the homescreen widget borders will follow the "general panels color" which you can set in the skin settings.

2) Do you mean a widget style "landscape small" ? Or do you want smaller homemenu tiles ? That last is already available in the skin.
(2016-04-16, 14:32)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all your hard work, personal time and an AMAZING skin! Enjoy!
02L55442WE0485718

Thank you! Cheers !Rofl
(2016-04-16, 15:29)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-16, 13:25)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]First....thanks for the great skins...really awesome works here Wink
secondly...any chances i can specify specific colour border for the tile widget images on the home screen without affecting the background images?. Currently we can set the border size but no chances on setting the border colour...or do i miss something here ?
...and lastly i love to see the small landscape version for home screen tiles like poster one we have the small version widget....? Big Grin
Thank you

1) The border color for the homescreen widget borders will follow the "general panels color" which you can set in the skin settings.

2) Do you mean a widget style "landscape small" ? Or do you want smaller homemenu tiles ? That last is already available in the skin.
1- Yes i knew about this....this is the reason i was request a separate setting/option to set for border colour only and the other one for *general panel colour* Wink
2- Yes the widget style for homescreen layout = small landscape as an optional or to be more specific Skins Settings >>> Homescreen layout >>> Layout for widgets >>> from here one can choose Poster, Landscape, Single Box, Square, Mini Square, Small Poster and Wide Box and please add another *Small Landscape* option because i found the landscape is to big on my 52" screen TV...if this possible to you...?

TIA
(2016-04-14, 23:37)AEOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-14, 23:15)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]...With cd art enabled, if watching live tv and navigating to the music library, the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel shows as the disc art image in music library.
This bug is also present in the beta of the Isengard version.
I have a small bug (maybe it's not really a bug) that is related the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel.
If you play a (streamed or offline) video (like trailers or a video from digicam), the image on the left side is really small. If you play a movie, the image of the cover uses almost the whole space.

Movie v3.5.92 beta

Video v3.5.92 beta
(2016-04-16, 16:11)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]1- Yes i knew about this....this is the reason i was request a separate setting/option to set for border colour only and the other one for *general panel colour* Wink
2- Yes the widget style for homescreen layout = small landscape as an optional or to be more specific Skins Settings >>> Homescreen layout >>> Layout for widgets >>> from here one can choose Poster, Landscape, Single Box, Square, Mini Square, Small Poster and Wide Box and please add another *Small Landscape* option because i found the landscape is to big on my 52" screen TV...if this possible to you...?

1) The next beta update of the skin will include a setting to set the bordercolor
2) Next beta will include a new landscape small as widget layout
(2016-04-16, 20:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]1) The next beta update of the skin will include a setting to set the bordercolor
2) Next beta will include a new landscape small as widget layout
Thanks for your kindness and i really appreciates....
(2016-04-16, 16:41)AEOne Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small bug (maybe it's not really a bug) that is related the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel.
If you play a (streamed or offline) video (like trailers or a video from digicam), the image on the left side is really small. If you play a movie, the image of the cover uses almost the whole space.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in the next beta
Sorry I just updated and noticed this...

I know this is probably driving you crazy lol
More:

Some overlapping and cropping on the OSD channel list.
Also, the OSD channel list "progress bar" is using the "media details header/highlights" color. Shouldn't it use the same color as the "OSD progress bar"?

Also... The background overlay texture is not working when showing the "now playing video background"

For some reason the widget (random albums, but it does not seem to matter which widget is displayed) constantly shows a busy glyph. I'm pretty sure that nothing is 'busy' and the glyph should not be showing. Note: if you focus the widget, the busy glyph disappears, but re-appears on a return to the home tiles. (This is not new, it has been like this for many versions but I was not sure just what was going on ;-)

Also, on the horizontal submenu front, the latest version seems to be remembering the last position now, but it's a global position that applies to all tiles. Could each tile have it's own memory of the last submenu selected for that tile, or better yet (imho) each time you navigate to a (new) home tile the default submenu position is reset to a default of the 'centre' item?

I like your '>' and '<' to show offscreen menu items, but I have a suggestion that when the 'centre focus' (circular navigation) option is selected you auto-wrap sub menu items. So for example, if I had exactly five submenu items they would show in a cycle on the screen all at the same time at all times (the '>' would never appear). If there were six submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '>' or '<' at the right or left (your option). If there were seven or more submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '<' on the left and a '>' on the right.

And, lastly, recording in progress is back on the Homescreen (optionally).

Thanks!
(2016-04-16, 12:35)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-16, 12:24)monkeylurv Wrote: [ -> ][TIRED FACE] still not working...

??!! Are you sure you updated all components ? So skin + skinhelper ?
I've been testing it for hours literally and it works as it should.

If yes to the above answers, please describe STEP BY STEP what you do and what the expected result should be...

Hi Marcel, see attached video please.
https://vimeo.com/163136223

Skin Helper Service 1.0.82
(2016-04-17, 04:12)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I just updated and noticed this...
I know this is probably driving you crazy lol

Thanks, also just fixed. No, it's not driving me crazy. It is impossible for me to test all scenarios the skin supports so I have to rely on user feedback.
This skin is a community product so we're building it together ;-)