Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the prompt reply! Smile Nope not running PVR. I copied my skin settings xml from my PC which is running PVR though. Maybe has something to do with that? Not running beta, running the stable. I'm building this for a friend and wanted to avoid any issues with beta's. I'm supposed to be taking it over later argh!

Yes the weather addon is enabled and configured.Works ok as far as I can see.
Wink@Marcel

Thx for the new update + features....looking good here Wink
Hi Marcel,

First of all thanks for your work on this great skin, discovered it last week and I love it and all its possibilities Smile

Anyway, discovered a small bug: in the Modern Big Vertical homescreen layout, when I disable all submenus I cannot get to the widgets anymore by going right. Not a big problem, will switch to the confluence style layout for now but I really like the modern layout Smile

Thanks!
Latest beta seems to have issues creating the wall/grid backgrounds and on my setup I am getting no music artist backgrounds, picture/photos backgrounds.

Edit: I take that back, all systems took about 30 minutes to start working as normal. All working well now. thanks.
(2016-04-22, 11:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-22, 03:31)browned Wrote: [ -> ]The issue when going into my Music tile from the home screen I get Horizontal Panel (52). Checking Artists, Albums, Recently Played and I get the correct Panel Square Details view.
Hmm, you can only define the default view for artists, albums or songs. The main listing will follow whatever you've set as "main listings and files" in the forced views. Maybe disable forced views for that listing ?

Ok I have done some more testing on this issue with the music view.

If I go into Music tile and get the forced view Horizontal Panel which lists Genres, Artists, Albums, Songs, Years, Top 100, Recently Added/Played Albums, Playlists, Files, and Music Addons. I can change the view to Thumb Details. Then back out and go into settings, Skin Settings, Forced Views. I see the only forced view that has changed to Thumb Details is TV Shows. There is something wrong with the TV Shows and initial Music view.
Just to let people know....i'd just updated (fresh installed) my kodi to 16.1 Jarvis and using my backup (16.0 Jarvis with Titan 3.6.57) restored and its running smooth. Let see how its goes if new Titan update arrive Big Grin
Hi, bug report for beta .57

- the battery color for Default White theme with Titan tiles view is white/white. You probably broke it when you fixed the color for the modern view. I suggest dedicating a color setting for that indicator to solve all possible issues at root

- After upgrading to last beta I got all tags disappeared regardless of the setting. I've attached my settings backup so that you can reproduce it. Note that I fixed this issue by resetting skin settings, but may be helpful to avoid happening again.
titan backup

- While trying to restore this backup, I've seen that it doesn't store anymore the menu shortcuts settings, can you check that?

that's all for now, thanx as always Smile

EDIT: in music library I have a folder called "Compilations" where are stored all CDs from various artists or collections like "Best of" of a single artist, automatically arranged by iTunes. Anyway the skin once scraped the "compilations" folder with the "Scorpions" artwork and this happens again after manually deleting those images and clearing music cache under skinhelper.
Can you add a logic which looks for album artist artwork? So if it's a Various Artist shows its generic artwork, otherwise the specific artist ones. thx

EDIT2: a complete kodi cache cleaning seems to have fixed the issue (as I saw you worked on an issue similar to this some day ago). So for now nevermind, I'll let you know if I have further problems. Thanks
my watched or unwatched indicators used to appear regardless of whether or not my I was focused on then. Now the only thing that shows without focusing is the progress watched notification. Watched and unwatched do appear when I select or focus on an item. I am on 16.1 RC

Can I change this behavior?

By the way, I love this skin!
(2016-04-26, 00:42)Jkcdn Wrote: [ -> ]my watched or unwatched indicators used to appear regardless of whether or not my I was focused on then. Now the only thing that shows without focusing is the progress watched notification. Watched and unwatched do appear when I select or focus on an item. I am on 16.1 RC

Can I change this behavior?

By the way, I love this skin!

having this problem as well. Pretty sure he fixed it in beta and should be out for us not on beta soon. I hope anyway. Smile
Hi all went away from kodi for a while but now i'am using it again together with a Emby server as backend and kodi as front.

I have a general question lets say you have a widget with a fanartbackground how do i get a text in front of it ?
And i'm using the netflix home menu layout but i tweaked mine a bit !
Did some changes to the widgets on the homescreen and i'm busy now tweaking the spotlight widget

hi marcelveldt

animated weather symbols move very fast.
you could do something to make you go slower?

a greeting
hi marcelveldt

would be possible to put the images on the info live tv series, movie or program being broadcast?
The arrangement is an example, maybe you can think somehow better to place

Regards, and thank you very much

(2016-04-26, 16:01)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]hi marcelveldt

would be possible to put the images on the info live tv series, movie or program being broadcast?

You mean when you press info while playing something? Wouldn't loading images there make it slow things down a lot esp for people using android boxes etc? Just asking cause if this gets added i hope its an option and not by default. I don't need to see image when i am already playing something and press info. Just my opinion and i think might be bad for people using slower machines etc.
(2016-04-26, 19:48)lrddread Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-26, 16:01)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]hi marcelveldt

You mean when you press info while playing something? Wouldn't loading images there make it slow things down a lot esp for people using android boxes etc? Just asking cause if this gets added i hope its an option and not by default. I don't need to see image when i am already playing something and press info. Just my opinion and i think might be bad for people using slower machines etc.

Hello

whether it would be to put as an option , as this in the info of series and movies. because all it does is customizable Marcelveldt .

a greeting
(2016-04-24, 11:53)Morphy99 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the prompt reply! Smile Nope not running PVR. I copied my skin settings xml from my PC which is running PVR though. Maybe has something to do with that? Not running beta, running the stable. I'm building this for a friend and wanted to avoid any issues with beta's. I'm supposed to be taking it over later argh!

I've added in a little check to not grab any pvr details if there's no pvr addon running, that should fix the crash. Apparently Kodi crashes if you try to grab the pvr details while there is no PVR addon enabled.
This fix is now in the current beta version and a new stable version will be provided within 2 days