Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-28, 21:24)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but IMHO the mediainfo under the plot looks bad -- even without the gap. Make sure it's an option! ;-)

That'd be my vote Smile
Looks like "forced views" works only for certain addons such as Exodus and other just keeping switching based on the last chosen view.
Hi marcel,

A few cosmetics regarding modern round theme. Don't know if I've mentioned these before... Never the less.

TAGS and OPTIONS indicator not round

Video preview not round (not sure if this can be done) highlight not round

Using Large font tags with 2 lines of text are cut off

Found another with tv guide

(2016-04-28, 21:30)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 19:51)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curios...are you going to remove the one that i request and implement recently (on top) or the one at the bottom...?. Hopefully the bottom one....Big Grin

Neither... I will make sure that that it's not shown twice..
So if the OSD (buttons) is shown, the flags are displayed at the infopanel on top, if the osd is not shown it's already on the osd panel itself so will be hidden at the top info panel
Ahhh.....thats great. I see this behaviour (shown twice) since you implement but i thought its only by design and never report here...

Transmitting from bacon via Tapatalk
(2016-04-28, 21:15)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 19:50)Crular Wrote: [ -> ]Just returned from a one week holiday, fired up Kodi and got a runtime exception error. After starting Kodi again the skin hardly works at all, no widgets are updated and a Skin Helper Error is shown for a long time.

Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/pu4m9qbqc

Tried to uninstall the service, but can't find it in Kodi in any list? I would like to start anew with the Titan Skin, from scratch so to speak, as the problems amassed in the last weeks. Any guide on how to do that? I can uninstall and install the skin, but that doesn't change anything.

Love the skin and would really like to continue using it, but for now I had to change to another one.

Looking at your log it is clear that your system is missing files. Possibly some update went wrong.
Please try to installl the latest version of skinhelper service from zip to see if that helps:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.88.zip

Thanks, that did indeed solve the issue. Back to Titan and happy as a clam.
(2016-04-28, 23:39)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]A few cosmetics regarding modern round theme. Don't know if I've mentioned these before... Never the less.

Should all be fixed in next update, except for the video preview, that one can't be rounded
@Marcel

Updated Titan skin to latest beta....3.6.59 + Skin Helper 1.0.89 and having issue with my Homescreen Layout (Netflix Layout 2) NO widgets will display (blank). Only 3 layout worked tho *Landscape Large Netflix*, *Poster* and *Landscape*...other layouts wont work if i choose....Confused

Anyone having similar issue...?

Thx

Edit: Its turnout only Netflix Style Homemenu Layout 2 affected with this issue....worked just fine with Netflix Style Homemenu Layout and all widget display properly no matter what layout for widgets i choose....
(2016-04-30, 11:09)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated Titan skin to latest beta....3.6.59 + Skin Helper 1.0.89 and having issue with my Homescreen Layout (Netflix Layout 2) NO widgets will display (blank). Only 3 layout worked tho *Landscape Large Netflix*, *Poster* and *Landscape*...other layouts wont work if i choose....Confused

Will be fixed in next update later today
(2016-04-30, 13:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-30, 11:09)storm119 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated Titan skin to latest beta....3.6.59 + Skin Helper 1.0.89 and having issue with my Homescreen Layout (Netflix Layout 2) NO widgets will display (blank). Only 3 layout worked tho *Landscape Large Netflix*, *Poster* and *Landscape*...other layouts wont work if i choose....Confused

Will be fixed in next update later today
Great...thx a million mate Wink
(2016-04-17, 20:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-17, 13:00)monkeylurv Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. My bad. Just flipped it back to non native...
Still doesn't work

I was able to reproduce the issue on my testmachine with Emby... It is definetely not a skin issue because the playback is handled by extendedinfo.

On my other testmachine without Emby and just a regular Kodi library it's working fine so this seems to be a problem of the combination emby and extendedinfo addon.

I will take a look at it later this week (as I'm also one of the devs for Emby), can you please report it on the emby forums as a reminder to me in case I forget ?

Hi Marcel
Some time back I posted re this in the enby forum as requested but nil answer and it still doesn't work for me? It's a small thing and I just want to let it go and just ignore it.... But it'll ruin my desire for this to be as perfect as possible...
Bug:

OSD mini epg guide doesn't show video unless "enable background video" is enabled.
Hi all,
Is the modern round theme in the stable release of 3.6.59? I had a look and couldn't see it.
Latest Titan update: the 'Showcase' view for movies is not showing the posters. The posters show while scrolling but disappears when stopped.

Can anybody confirm this?
(2016-05-01, 20:53)n3w813 Wrote: [ -> ]Latest Titan update: the 'Showcase' view for movies is not showing the posters. The posters show while scrolling but disappears when stopped.

Can anybody confirm this?

Yeah seeing the same behaviour.