Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WetekPlay - Compile latest build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't build the latest version. This are the last lines of the log. If you need more, pls let me know.
Code:
Hunk #1 succeeded at 261 with fuzz 1 (offset 9 lines).
      FIXCONFIG   build.OpenELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel/connman-1.30/
  BUILD    libffi (target)
      AUTORECONF   libffi
autoreconf: Entering directory `build.OpenELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel/libffi-3.2.1'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using aclocal
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /media/OE/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel/toolchain/bin/autoconf --include=/media/OE/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel/toolchain/armv7a-openelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/share/aclocal --force
configure.ac:19: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:39: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_AS
configure.ac:40: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_C_O
configure.ac:41: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:64: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
configure.ac:68: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_FUNC_MMAP_BLACKLIST
configure.ac:71: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
autoreconf: /media/OE/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel/toolchain/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [release] Fehler 1
## BUILD FINISHED: Do 19. Nov 21:58:42 CET 2015
## BUILD DURATION: 110 seconds
and
Code:
00h00m00s: Git  branch is: master
00h00m00s: Kodi branch is: master
00h00m00s: OE_KODI_VER is:
00h00m00s: Profile       : wetek
00h00m00s: Debug enabled : No
00h00m00s: Proj/Arch/Vers: WeTek_Play/arm/devel
00h00m00s: Build Log     : /media/OE/projects/log.job1
00h00m00s: Build code is : 151119
00h00m00s:

00h01m50s:  40.53% complete [wetek: log.job1] * BUILD SUCCESSFUL!
###  #  # ### #    ###     ####  ##  ### #    #
#  # #  #  #  #    #  #    #     ##   #  #    #
#  # #  #  #  #    #   #   #    #  #  #  #    #
###  #  #  #  #    #   #   ###  #  #  #  #    #
#  # #  #  #  #    #   #   #    ####  #  #    
#  # #  #  #  #    #  #    #    #  #  #  #    #
###   ##  ### #### ###     #    #  # ### #### #
ERROR: No new sytem image found, check log!
Build failure: wetek (WeTek_Play.arm-devel)
I have downloaded the latest version of the build script before I tried to compile it.

PS: Why does it say "* BUILD SUCCESSFUL!"?
I still did not get the aplay -l output ...
(2015-11-19, 23:05)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't build the latest version. This are the last lines of the log. If you need more, pls let me know.

Not getting that problem with either RPi or x86 builds.

After all the recent package bumps I'd strongly suggest a clean build - delete the build directory and clear the ccache, "./xCLEAN.sh cache" will do this - then post to the OpenELEC github if the build failure continues, as it would seem to be WeTek specific.

I'll try a (clean) WeTek build here.

(2015-11-19, 23:05)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Why does it say "* BUILD SUCCESSFUL!"?

Bah, I've been fiddling with that script in the last couple of days - I'll double check it, as I may have introduced that issue...
Found out why the build script is showing "BUILD SUCCESSFUL"... it doesn't speak German. Smile

It's pattern matching "$0 ~ /make: \*\*\* \[.*\] Error/ {" on:
Code:
make: *** [release] Fehler 1

Hmmm....

Edit: Pushed a version that understands Fehler...
@Solo0815: A clean build of "PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh" has succeeded for me (Ubuntu 15.10). I've uploaded it here - this build does not include PR:4411.

After I kicked off this Wetek build, PR:4456 merged to master so there's no longer any need to revert PR:4411, which I have now removed from oepull.dat.

oebuild.tar.gz has been updated with the lastest configs and scripts.
(2015-11-19, 23:10)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]I still did not get the aplay -l output ...

at git build 223b12d

OpenELEC-Living:~ # aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: AMLDUMMYCODEC [AML-DUMMY-CODEC], device 0: DUMMY_CODEC PCM dummy_codec-0 []
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

OpenELEC-Living:~ # aplay -L
null
Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
sysdefault:CARD=AMLDUMMYCODEC
AML-DUMMY-CODEC,
Default Audio Device

OpenELEC-Living:~ # amixer
Simple mixer control 'Master',0
Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined
Playback channels: Mono
Limits: Playback 0 - 100
Mono: Playback 100 [100%]
Simple mixer control 'Playback Left Mono',0
Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Playback Right Mono',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Stereo Out',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Swap Left Right',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Tone',0
Simple mixer control 'switch playback mute',0

Openelec 6.0

OpenELEC-Living:~ # aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: AMLDUMMYCODEC [AML-DUMMY-CODEC], device 0: DUMMY_CODEC PCM dummy_codec-0 []
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

OpenELEC-Living:~ # aplay -L
null
Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
sysdefault:CARD=AMLDUMMYCODEC
AML-DUMMY-CODEC,
Default Audio Device

OpenELEC-Living:~ # amixer
Simple mixer control 'Master',0
Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined
Limits: Playback 0 - 100
Mono: Playback 100 [100%]
Simple mixer control 'Playback Left Mono',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Right Mono',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Stereo Out',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Swap Left Right',0
Simple mixer control 'Playback Tone',0
Simple mixer control 'switch playback mute',0

seems the same..
systemctl stop kodi

speaker-test -c 2

do you hear something?

systemctl start kodi
This will fix your issue: https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/...les#diff-0 - yeah I warned before that one was merged - but nobody was interested, cause of feature, feature, feature, feature ...

This custom patch caused kodi to not enumerate the default audio devices anymore ... and was selfmade OE pain ...
Thanks will compile latest master (seems patch has been merged Smile ) and confirm sound once i'm back home.
@fritsch/gendo: #4456 is basically the same as reverting #4411, and the #1119b Wetek build I uploaded in post #20 has #4411 reverted, so if audio is still broken in #1119b then #4456 isn't going to be the fix...
(2015-11-20, 03:21)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]@Solo0815: A clean build of "PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh" has succeeded for me (Ubuntu 15.10). I've uploaded it here - this build does not include PR:4411.

After I kicked off this Wetek build, PR:4456 merged to master so there's no longer any need to revert PR:4411, which I have now removed from oepull.dat.

oebuild.tar.gz has been updated with the lastest configs and scripts.
I can confirm that audio is working again with the build, posted in the quote above.
Thx
OK good, so should be fixed in master (as #4456 has already merged).
(2015-11-20, 15:26)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]@fritsch/gendo: #4456 is basically the same as reverting #4411, and the #1119b Wetek build I uploaded in post #20 has #4411 reverted, so if audio is still broken in #1119b then #4456 isn't going to be the fix...

I know that it is the fix. Cause the commit was bullshit from the start ... it was a copied workaround (copied from osmc) to not enumerate "pulse" devices ... and nobody listend when I told that the way it is done is a great misconception ... (already told when it went into osmc ...).
I think, I found a bug in your script:
WetekPlay:
If you add a local patch (for the Wetek) to ipatches.dat, it is saved in the RPi folder and not in the wetekPlay-folder, which is declared with "PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh"
I tried this also:
Code:
PROJECT=WeTek_Play; ARCH=arm; PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh
Code:
PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh -L -Z
but the patch isn't used.
./getPatches.sh does copy it in the RPi folder. I changed "getPatches.sh" to use
Code:
PROJECT=WeTek_Play; ARCH=arm;;
in line 1200. Then with ./getPatches.sh -r the patch is saved in the wetek folder at least. But I can't get it to work anyway. The directory "Wetek_Play" is always reset.
Code:
PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh
should use the specified directory from "PROFILE".

and I get this error:
Code:
cp: reguläre Datei »packages/mediacenter//scripts/milhouse_analytics.sh“ kann nicht angelegt werden: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
sed: kann packages/mediacenter//scripts/milhouse_analytics.sh nicht lesen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
sed: kann packages/mediacenter//scripts/milhouse_analytics.sh nicht lesen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
chmod: Zugriff auf »packages/mediacenter//scripts/milhouse_analytics.sh“ nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
it does not interrupt the building process, but it's an error and maybe related to the bug above?

Thx
(2015-11-29, 19:01)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]I think, I found a bug in your script:
WetekPlay:
If you add a local patch (for the Wetek) to ipatches.dat, it is saved in the RPi folder and not in the wetekPlay-folder, which is declared with "PROFILE=wetek ./autobuild.sh"

Working fine here - local patches are being copied to the WeTek_Play project folder as expected:
Code:
$wget -q https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/b671fe50cd306c31cf05e3928113a1505cb17229.patch -O keep/patches/test.patch
$echo "test.patch" >patches.dat
$PROFILE=wetek ./getPatches.sh
$ls -la OpenELEC.tv/projects/WeTek_Play/patches/kodi
total 136
drwxrwxr-x 2 neil neil 20480 Nov 29 17:42 .
drwxrwxr-x 4 neil neil  4096 Nov 20 21:00 ..
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1748 May  1  2015 0001-Fix-ALSA-sound-output-for-Amlogic-based-devices.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1102 May  1  2015 0008-Reorder-libraries-in-configure-script-to-prevent-lin.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1466 May  1  2015 0009-aml-Change-the-sample-rates-that-are-supported-by-AL.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1066 May  1  2015 0010-aml-Fill-audio-packets-completely-when-resampling-to.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  5204 May  1  2015 0011-aml-Use-fpsrate-and-fpsscale-instead-of-rfpsrate-and.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  5445 May  1  2015 0012-Fix-incorrect-frame-rate-detection-of-some-videos-wi.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  2115 May 25  2015 0013-Save-settings-only-if-they-were-modified-after-the-l.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  6863 May  1  2015 0014-aml-Remove-dependency-on-libamplayer-and-amffmpeg.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1187 May  1  2015 0016-aml-Disable-deinterlacing-for-HD-content-while-video.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil   830 Jun 16 16:00 0017-enable-IEC958.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil   960 Oct 29 21:00 0018-aml-Fix-stuttering-during-a-playback-of-a-video-with.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1007 May  1  2015 0101-add_mapping_for_browser_home_key_on_linux.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil   476 May  1  2015 0103-fix_compiler_badness_when_compiling_with_amcodec.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil   747 Nov  2 18:48 0104-make_esc_key_execute_back_action.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1344 May  1  2015 0105-perform_suspend_instead_of_powerdown.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil   876 Nov 14 18:29 1012-hide-meaningless-skips-from-users.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1464 Oct 29 21:00 1013-avoid-decoder-being-deadlocked.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1504 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0001_NJM_test.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  5640 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0002_NJM_test.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1963 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0003_NJM_test.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1247 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0004_NJM_test.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1267 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0005_NJM_test.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 neil neil  1337 Nov 29 17:39 kodi-ZZ-0006_NJM_test.patch

Give me a concrete example that doesn't work when using *unmodified* scripts, and I can investigate. Show me the ipatches.dat (or patches.dat) that isn't working, as that's probably where the error is (also show me your profiles.dat if you've changed that).

Stop adding PROJECT, ARCH etc. to the command line as they're not necessary and will only cause even more confusion.

Just about the only way that PROFILE=wetek could be writing to the RPi project folder is if you weren't loading the wetek profile at all but were instead using the default profile (which I think is pi1, although it depends - see below).

What's possibly more likely is that the RPi folder contains patches you copied in there previously, and for some reason new patches are not making their way to the WeTek_Play folder when you try to build wetek, so you think they're going to RPi instead.

Other than that, I can't say, but I can't reproduce any problem here.

(2015-11-29, 19:01)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]and I get this error:
Code:
cp: reguläre Datei »packages/mediacenter//scripts/milhouse_analytics.sh“ kann nicht angelegt werden: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

From README.1ST:
Code:
2. Configure your details in ~/projects/openelec.conf:
I provide openelec.conf.sample in www.nmacleod.com/public/oebuild/oebuild.tar.gz - use it to create your own openelec.conf, at the very least "mv openelec.conf.sample openelec.conf".

You should be setting KBUILD_BUILD_USER and KBUILD_BUILD_HOST to personalise your own builds.

The openelec.conf.sample file also ensures the default profile is pi2, change it if you wish so that wetek is your default profile.
Pages: 1 2 3