Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AEON MQ 6 multiple background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have my backgrounds on my home screen set to multiple images it works fine except the images change around every 5 seconds. Is there any way to make the change less frequent?

Thanks.
Go to skin settings, main menu and change time

Thank you can't believe I didn't see that. Been looking everywhere
Hey I cant get the multi images to work on the homescreen. like for movies or when ive got the tv shows showing. when I select multi image and go to where my pics are it wont show any in the file
(2016-01-05, 23:39)Willie48 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I cant get the multi images to work on the homescreen. like for movies or when ive got the tv shows showing. when I select multi image and go to where my pics are it wont show any in the file

When you browse for multiple images you browse for folder so files wont show. When you select the folder it will show only (...) press down select ok.

Only if you selected a single background it will show the files inside the folder to choose from.

Hope this helps Smile
thanks. I got it working for movies. when I do it for tv shows i click ok and nothing changes. same when I try single image. tv shows has the option to enable fan art where as movies doesnt for some reason. i tried disabling it but it makes no difference