Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iOS 9 Built in Stalker PVR Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone can help.

The Stalker PVR Client that is included in Kodi is behaving strangely.

With the Jarvis beta 1 build, on my iPad Air 2, I am able to:
1. Enable Stalker PVR Client
2. Perform the setup
3. Enable Live TV
4. It works perfectly

However when I shut down Kodi and then relaunch Kodi, it crashes hard and I am unable to start Kodi. I then connect it to my computer running Xcode and all is fine again. I can shut it down and run via Xcode no problem. But if I disconnect it stops working. Now while I am connected I will disable the PVR Client and shut down Kodi, I will then disconnect from my computer/Xcode and Kodi will launch no problem and I am able to perform the above steps and it works fine until I shutdown Kodi and try to relaunch Kodi again.

Here is a link to the crash report:
Kodi Crash when PVR is enable after subsequent Launch

@Memphiz : I was thinking it had something to do with this: dylibs in iOS9 but it doesn't make sense that it works when I initially set up the Stalker PVR client and then only when i shutdown kodi and try to restart does it continuously crash. I can dig and try to fix but was looking for some pointers on where to look. I will investigate the dylib for the stalker PVR client and see if I can figure anything out, but any help would be appreciated... or some direction...
Is this still happening? How about if you try leaving just the demo pvr client enabled as a test?
This is still happening. The Demo PVR Client works fine, i can enable it, see that it works, then I close Kodi and restart and its fine it launches no problem. Looks to be an issue with PVR Stalker only. Have you made any recent changes ? I can retest.
I'm having same issue, crashes kodi every time

Did you find a way around it?