Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: sony bravia kdl 55w809c android tv Pulsar crashing,restarting,hanging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

The link:
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install...-for-xbmc/

I follow for my sony bravia kdl 55w809c android tv, after install Pulsar zip (plugin.video.pulsar-0.6.1.zip)
I get message: Crashed, restarting.. kodi hangs and i cannot do a thing anymore then i have to clean my kodi cache and browse history in order to use Kodi again.
I did changed the remote settings.. both on...

On my pc windows 7 kodi and pulsar works fine..
Maybe there is a cpu, ram or a android version not compatible..??

I use kodi 15.2 on my tv..

When there is a fix, i would be very thankfull because i want to use pulsar on my kodi software (tv) without any 15 meters hdmi cables from my pc to my tv..

Again many thanks!

Good regards,

Rob
may be best to get a wireless HDMI adapter rather than deal with the Idiosyncrasies of the android embedded tv.
Bry,

U say in other words; there is no fix for pulsar on a android tv comming?
I can work with screen mirroring.. thats my last option..
No I did not say that - rather than deal with the limited tv+android you may be better off using wireless hdmi from your pc.
Well, other kodi adds works very good on my android tv, only for pulsar i go not buy anything like wireless hdmi.. my pc is upstairs so then i use hdmi cable..
I think 1200 euro for a full hd tv these times is enough..
Is there a better android tv for the money? I can still go to the store to change tv..