Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add source to movie set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to automatically add every movie in a source to a custom movie set?

For example say I have a source that's just black and white movies and I've added them all to a movie set called Black & White. When I add another movie to the source I want it to automatically appear in the "Black & White" set.

Can this be done?
I suggest you use "tags" instead of movieset
either that ^^

or you use additional software which creates NFO files for the movies and then edit the NFO file and add:

Code:
<set>Black & White</set>

somewhere inside the NFO. After you scanned/updated your library the movie will be added directly to the set. Be aware, that the name of the set-tag has to be EXACTLY the same name as for all the other movies inside the set. Otherwise you will get multiple sets. For example:

<set>Black + White</set>

will differ from:

<set>Black+White</set>

because of the missing whitespaces.

It won´t matter to what your scraper is set as Kodi will always check if a NFO file exists. If yes, it will take this for scraping. If not, Kodi will scrape online on the site you set up in the scraper.
David,

Would adding that to the nfo file that Kodi creates on export do the job and supplant using a nfo creating third party software?
Yes.
Thanks everyone. I ended up using Library Node Editor