Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: clean missing files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there a way that the library or add-on clean the missing movies on start-up on selected folders?, i can't find the way, i know how to do it whit the remote or keyboard, will be great if it can be done in an automatic way.
Thanks a lot
Kodi 15.2
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml

Look for cleanonupdate for video library
(2015-11-19, 20:28)wyild1 Wrote: [ -> ]http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml

Look for cleanonupdate for video library

Hi, thanks a lot, but i'm newbie in android, and if i need to edit or create any file, i'm somewhere lost, also it seems to clear all, i can't find the way to exclude folders or drives.
Thanks
Anyway, how will be the lines to get only cleanupdate working?, i'm nearly lost in android!

<advancedsettings>
<epg>
<lingertime>1440</lingertime> <!-- keep X minutes of past epg data (default: 24h) -->
<updatecheckinterval>300</updatecheckinterval> <!-- check if tables need to be updated every X minutes -->
<cleanupinterval>120</cleanupinterval> <!-- remove old entries from the EPG every X minutes -->
<activetagcheckinterval>60</activetagcheckinterval> <!-- check for updated active tags every X minute -->
<retryinterruptedupdateinterval>30</retryinterruptedupdateinterval> <!-- retry an interrupted epg update after X seconds -->
<updateemptytagsinterval>60</updateemptytagsinterval> <!-- override user selectable EPG update interval (minutes) for empty EPG tags -->
<displayupdatepopup>true</displayupdatepopup> <!-- display a progress popup while updating EPG data from clients -->
<displayincrementalupdatepopup>false</displayincrementalupdatepopup> <!-- also display a progress popup while doing incremental EPG updates -->
</epg>

</advancedsettings>

or with that:
<advancedsettings>
<cleanupinterval>120</cleanupinterval> <!-- remove old entries from the EPG every X minutes -->
</advancedsettings>

is fine?

Thanks
(2015-11-20, 00:33)marcelg Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, how will be the lines to get only cleanupdate working?, i'm nearly lost in android!

<advancedsettings>
<epg>
<lingertime>1440</lingertime> <!-- keep X minutes of past epg data (default: 24h) -->
<updatecheckinterval>300</updatecheckinterval> <!-- check if tables need to be updated every X minutes -->
<activetagcheckinterval>60</activetagcheckinterval> <!-- check for updated active tags every X minute -->
<retryinterruptedupdateinterval>30</retryinterruptedupdateinterval> <!-- retry an interrupted epg update after X seconds -->
<updateemptytagsinterval>60</updateemptytagsinterval> <!-- override user selectable EPG update interval (minutes) for empty EPG tags -->
<displayupdatepopup>true</displayupdatepopup> <!-- display a progress popup while updating EPG data from clients -->
<displayincrementalupdatepopup>false</displayincrementalupdatepopup> <!-- also display a progress popup while doing incremental EPG updates -->
</epg>

</advancedsettings>

or with that:
<advancedsettings>
</advancedsettings>

is fine?

Thanks

Umm none of that. The bare bones needed.....

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
        <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Cheers!
Thanks, but there is no time for cleanup, is ok?
(2015-11-20, 10:56)marcelg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but there is no time for cleanup, is ok?
What? Clean up happens after the video library update. Hence the name cleanonupdate. So yes, it will clean all folders that are in the library. You cannot exclude on a clean up

I don't understand what you are saying here.....
(2015-11-20, 14:28)wyild1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-20, 10:56)marcelg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but there is no time for cleanup, is ok?
What? Clean up happens after the video library update. Hence the name cleanonupdate. So yes, it will clean all folders that are in the library. You cannot exclude on a clean up

I don't understand what you are saying here.....

<advancedsettings>
<epg>

That is not needed?
thanks and sorry, English is not my mother language
No...that is for PVR addon system, not for the video library.