Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Thank you, I didn't catch that (because it wasn't in English).
(2016-01-26, 20:21)thewarm Wrote: [ -> ]I also found that by (un)installing the extended info script open dialog add-on I can get extended info to work normally.
Still not working here. Can you explain in more detail?
(2016-01-27, 11:17)lstar337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-26, 20:21)thewarm Wrote: [ -> ]I also found that by (un)installing the extended info script open dialog add-on I can get extended info to work normally.
Still not working here. Can you explain in more detail?
Make sure you install context.extendedinfo.dialog. Then when a movie or TV show is in focus, hit "C" to get to the context menu. You will see extended info at the bottom. It works normally.

I downloaded Mimic to see how Extended Info was handled. In Mimic when you look at a cast member, you hit the down arrow to launch the add-on. More intuitive.
I've been using this 'preview' for several days now... love it.
I noticed when playing FLAC music files, the progress slider doesn't work. It just sits there. It does work for video files.
It doesn't work for all music files. It's a preview... I miss more things but like the new stuff. Cant decide if i want to go back to v15 or stick with v16.
I came across an alignment error in one of the system settings screens. This is still on ReFocus 2.0 for Isengard, but I figured this was the most appropriate place to post.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but the cast information for a movie/TV show only lists the actor and not their character. I believe my .nfo files are correct. I know the info screen is getting a major rewrite so this may be a moot point.

The alignment in system information has been like that for a while.

I doubt the other issues will be looked at because I think ReFocus 2.0 has been put to bed.
(2016-02-02, 11:04)lstar337 Wrote: [ -> ]The alignment in system information has been like that for a while.

I doubt the other issues will be looked at because I think ReFocus 2.0 has been put to bed.

Does the cast view behave the same way for you? I'd like to confirm that it's not just a problem on my end.
(2016-02-02, 17:18)ZwartePiet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-02, 11:04)lstar337 Wrote: [ -> ]The alignment in system information has been like that for a while.

Does the cast view behave the same way for you? I'd like to confirm that it's not just a problem on my end.
I can't say for sure as I only use Jarvis and this preview, but as far as I recall I have never seen character names listed.

Somebody else can probably confirm that in the 2.0 thread.
... no movement in the reFocus 3.0 git since dec 20, 2015...

Is there still hope of a resurrection for us reFocus fans..? Love
For sure. Jeroen is probably busy right now.
He probably bought an Apple TV Wink just kidding, although I have to say it looks amazing. But now back to topic. Sorry about that Wink
(2016-02-11, 21:27)Raitsa Wrote: [ -> ]... no movement in the reFocus 3.0 git since dec 20, 2015...

Is there still hope of a resurrection for us reFocus fans..? Love

There is. Sorry for the recent lack of updates but this is a one man operation and all. reFocus doesn't pay the bills so I still have a day job Wink And there's too little free time for too many interests Smile Hoping to do some coding this Sunday but a lot of work hasn't been pushed to Git yet as all it would do is break stuff.
(2016-02-13, 13:46)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]There is. Sorry for the recent lack of updates but this is a one man operation and all. reFocus doesn't pay the bills so I still have a day job Wink And there's too little free time for too many interests Smile Hoping to do some coding this Sunday but a lot of work hasn't been pushed to Git yet as all it would do is break stuff.
Thanks for the heads up Jeroen, and good to see you posting again. Big Grin
Its a very good day here in Finland: the sun is shining and elsewhere Jeroen is back with reFocus 3.0.

Good to see you back Jeroen; we all here need to contact your boss and tell him to give you a well deserved raise. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29