Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there an add-on that plays a few trailers before the film starts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says......Is there an add-on that plays a few trailers before the film starts? Huh

I've had a look at cinema vision and the older version and it just seems too far fetched for what I want, is there an add-on that just installs and works without a lot of config, and will play a few trailers pulled from youtube/apple/etc before the film starts
(2015-11-22, 14:20)dave77 Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says......Is there an add-on that plays a few trailers before the film starts? Huh

I've had a look at cinema vision and the older version and it just seems too far fetched for what I want, is there an add-on that just installs and works without a lot of config, and will play a few trailers pulled from youtube/apple/etc before the film starts

CinemaVision can do that out of the box with about 1 minute of configuring your sequence. Wink The only thing you'd need to do is remove what you don't want and modify it to fit your needs. Pop in the CinemaVision thread if you need any help.