Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pandora with Kodi 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did u change it from a script to a add on
(2016-07-16, 15:36)Short Wrote: [ -> ]Did u change it from a script to a add on

It's an addon, the same as always. You need to download it...place it in a folder that you can access from Kodi...and do the usual install routine. I know it's listed as a script in Kodi after the install, but it's all zipped up and ready to install as an addon.

Later...
Bob
so, was about to just d/l and try this without question, but when i see it reposted so many times,that's what makes me wonder.... nefarious....
(2016-08-09, 06:43)methcat Wrote: [ -> ]so, was about to just d/l and try this without question, but when i see it reposted so many times,that's what makes me wonder.... nefarious....

There's nothing nefarious about it. The reason I have posted the links so many times is to let folks know that it still works quite well. It works well in Isengard 15.2 and Jarvis. Even Krypton, but you'll need to install the Confluence skin. For some reason Pandora will not open in Estuary (error message pops up). But, like I said, it will play if you use the Confluence skin. Strange, actually.

It's your choice whether you want to try it or not.

Later...

Bob
It works on kodi 17 beta 1... Was hoping for it to play in background ?But it works?
Thanks Just installed and working good. Nothing nefarious about it that i can see. Tongue Works like a champ.

Tim
Sorry to bring up an older thread but I'm trying this in 17.1 - the interface comes up but nothing is played. Any idea why? I haven't tried Confluence skin yet. Not sure if it is a dependency on Confluence.
Pages: 1 2