Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I've got a mxiii box and it came with kodi already installed. I believe it's the newest version. When I try to set the date/time there is no region setting only the country and when picking Canada it has the time ahead an hr?
Should I uninstall the entire thing and start again? I've done the fresh start but it doesn't change.
Lil help?
I currently don't run 15.x and the regional settings differ slightly across versions, but this sounds like you are looking for a timezone setting..
This is purely a guess, because I don't actually know what the mxiii box is running, but I'd say you probably need to set your time in Android's settings area.
Yes that's right, I'm looking for a time zone setting but it isn't where it's supposed to be right under the country setting...
Oh and the times set correctly on the android box.
Time zone setting is only under country when Kodi doesn't get the time from the underlying OS like on OpenELEC.
I enabled location services on the android box itself, and I think this might have helped (time is correct now)
thanks for the suggestions guys.