Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to run emulators and roms from external USB drive from Amazon Fire TV.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guy's,

I have a Fire TV box and Fire TV stick with Kodi installed on both for sometime now....awesome!!! I love it! I have a collection of Emulators and Roms "SNES" "NES" etc... that I would like to play on these devices...I know this is possible through RCB but I'm hoping to actually run them from my 500Gig drive rather then have RCB download them on to my local FireTV being that there is not much space. How would I proceed in making this happen...is RCB my best option as far as quality, etc...or should I look at another alternative and as far as controllers from what I have read the Amazon controllers are my best option but they are quite expensive...would PS3 controllers work as good and I would assume I will need to get a USB hub in order to be able to have multiple USB ports available to me which I know Amazon sells them also..again very expensive would there be alternatives and I was hoping to also get a keyboard with a glide mouse which I found that the best one would be Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad.

Thank you in advance for your expert advise!!!!

Much appreciated!!!

Mark