Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Repository Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 FireTVs and 2 Macbooks running Kodi (Isengard 15.2) all on the same network. The Macbooks are running fine, however, on occasion I run into issues on the FireTVs where they cannot/won't refresh a repository or detect add-on updates. If I add a new repo, it is just empty and won't refresh for example. This does NOT happen on all of the FireTVs at once, just seemingly at random 1 will start with these symptoms. The boxes act like they don't have internet access, but it can stream from add-ons, access theMovieDB etc all just fine. From the log when I try to access a repo:

ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://<insert add-on name here>) failed

Once a box gets in this state, the only fix I have found so far is to reload the damn thing which is a pain. I've tried deleting my cache, my Addons19.db, purging files in the temp directory, all to no avail. The FireTV works fine outside of Kodi so I'm perplexed on this one. Anybody have any suggestions that are a little more light weight than reloading the FireTV when this happens? Thanks!