Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Changing GUI Resolution on Isengard in XML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a MyGica ATV1200 I'm trying to run 15.2 and the 16 beta on. They work fine on the HDMI output, but I'm trying to get them working with composite output for my old bedroom CRT. With 15.2, I lose video signal entirely upon entering Kodi, and with the 16 beta my video goes to black and white, until I reboot the box, or set the CVBS mode setting to 480 in the setup app that comes with the device. Version 13 and 14 both run, though 14 has the issue with the video displaying only a quarter of the image zoomed in when using amlogic acceleration. This video displays properly in Kodi 16, other then playing in black and white. I believe this may be an issue with the default skin of version 15 and 16 being too high a resolution to play back on my old TV. Is there anyway to change the default skin resolution to a lower resolution, or does anyone know a skin that won't have this issue?
I have the identical problem.
However this is a new box for me, so it just came with the newer Kodi.

Thanks for the detailed info, I am going to install v13 and see if it works!

Hopefully there will be a solution/fix for newer Kodi to work on composite.
It's very unfortunate for any non-technical users who get an Android Kodi box that is advertised as working on composite, they will be totally lost.