Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Lost (analog) TV output
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have this MyGica ATV 1200, which is an Android box. I have installed 15.2 and now I have lost my TV output. But, here's the thing that's probably interesting in this case: my NTSC TV is connected to the analog output (composite video); i.e. no HDMI.

Now everytime I start Koki I lose the display and I have to hard reboot the box. Is there a way to blindly cycle through output resolutions or TV standards? (it could be the case that suddenly it's outputting PAL instead of NTSC as I need... things that youngsters might no know nothing about Wink
I have the identical problem. Android box is set to 480i composite, works fine.

Except when I run Kodi it shows the startup screen, then *disables* the composite out of the box. I know this because the TV goes from something-black to nothing-black, and then shows to be on the AV input which it does when there is no signal.

I tried to find the Kodi config files (like XBMC has had on every other platform) but could not find anything at all in the File Browser.

Sad

What version of Kodi did you have before this problem?
This is a new box for me, maybe I can install an older Kodi and it will work.