Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows No longer Are Scanned Or Displayed Correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,
I have kodi 15.2 running on my android tv device (sideloaded) and everything worded fine for the longest time. Now for some reason tv shows wont get scanned (by the tv database for fan art and titles/groupings) and wont display properly when i click on "tv shows" in the main menu. Ive tried both the confluance and titan skins and it will eventually break and never list properly again. Movies continue to function fine. I click on movies and my list of movies comes up but when I click on tv shows it goes to my files and I have to click around to get to the list of tv shows (which are still there btw). The movies and tv shows are both coming from the same nas device on the same share from that device. Ive tried uninstalling kodi and reinstalling and this will fix the problem until I exit the program (Im guessing kodi updates something on launch?) and it just breaks again. Ive also noticed that the tv shows only (movies work fine here too) will have either the wrong listing or just refuse to list certain series (attack on titan and avatar the last air bender for example). Everything is named right in my nas folder so Im not sure why Im getting this issue. This is happening on both of my android tv devices. If you need any clarification (I will admit I dont explain things to well) I can record of video of the issue.
Thanks ahead of time!
debug_log (wiki) when this happens would be helpful

Cheers!
If you think running a log would be better I could but Im just not sure when to run it as I dont know when the problem happens.. I made a video though hopefully it makes some sense.
VIDEO
Update: Ive tried my setup on the windows version on windows 10 and I am having the same issue. Turns out it effects the source you add second. Now my tv shows display right but now the movies wont because I added the sources in reverse order. Abn Idea whats going on hereHuh?
Im also not saying logs wont help I just dont know where to run the log. Most of the issues that were solved with logs are like scripts breaking where there is an instant that will show up in a log. If this exists for my issue when do I need to run that log??