Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Out of Sink with Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys
Im new to this forum sorry if ive duplicated this question I looked through the first 10 pages and couldn't find it and did a search with no joy.

I Have Android MX box which I had XBMC installed on which was working ok ish. Then i Upgraded to KODI now although its smoother now, when I play anything weather its a movie or anything else the audio is out of sink with the video. if i play anything else off the box which is not through Kodi software its fine. Can someone help me with this problem ? im a little lost to be fair im not all that clued up with the android box.

Many Thanks Mark.....
Start with providing a debug log (wiki)
Hi teeedubb
thanks for the rapid reply as I said im not to up with kodi or the android box. could you tell me how to do that ?

Regards Mark
Click on the link "debug log" in teedubb's post.

But if all your videos are out of sync, then this might be more useful.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Android_FAQ#Audio_...lay_issues
Hi There Guys

I have worked out how to do the debug log.
You can find it here

http://xbmclogs.com/phkkcta6n

Hope this is what your looking for

Many Thanks for your help
Again, if all your videos, while using Kodi, are out of sync then see the other link I posted.
Hi Tinwarble
thanks for the help I have already tried this im finding it very difficult to get the sink wright! I wondered if there was something not set right in settings or weather there was some sort of upgrade fix ?

Regards
Doubtful, as this is a common issue, especially if all videos have the same sync issue. I've had delays change from one version to another.

More than likely your audio is ahead of the video, you can start by setting the delay by .175s, which is a fairly common setting, and work from there. You'll just need to play with the delays until you find what works.
Are you playing a local file? I just see some superrepro messages in your log where it is not supported here.
I usually set the offset to .1** ahead and make it the default for all videos.
Hi Guys
Ive now had chance to play about with the audio with no joy im finding now that its not just a audio problem its also a video problem as well. video is choppy n slow almost like buffering but its not. my box works fine on all the other apps but in kodi its just not working at all the right way. any idea's guys
Regards Mark