Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Buffering Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello im not computer savvey and have a few questions. I just got a amazon fire stick and was wondering why i can play shows on my regular netflix and not one bit of problems; buffering, stalling, breaking up and just straight up freezing. But when i go to kodi and find a tv show or a movie to watch sometimes i cant even get it to load and if it does 90% of the time it does all the above. I have gone into the advanced settings and made sure the 3 buffering settings were what is suggested from around the net. not sure why i can stream netflix with no issue but kodi streams suck. Any suggestions

Thanks
Where are you streaming your movies and TV shows from (which add-on are you using)? Bearing in mind the policy here concerning piracy and Banned Add-ons (wiki).

It strongly depends on the speed and quality of the servers that are supplying the media. Netflix has good and fast ones, other sources decidedly less so sometimes.