Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Firestick lost Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching Kodi when the electric went off I've just restarted it and all my Addons have disappeared off Kodi, I still have Kodi installed just no Addons, I had loads of different Addons and bought the stick off eBay is there a way I can get them back or a simple guide with all the Addons I had before I can simply download don't fancy going through and installing all different Addons I had loads! Rolleyes
I think there's a file somewhere with which addons are installed You can try to install them manually from within kodi so they get added again, and then overwrite the .kodi/userdata/addons_data

The .xbmc can be a symlink, so I would leave it as it is. If you're sure it's a real folder I would delete it and create a symlink, so you can use addons which aren't adjusted for kodi yet.
Ok I've just seen they are all there in video Addons so only thing that has happened is that they have been deleted from the main page where they were under their heading like sports,live tv films,
Now I have to set through them and put them under their headings again, how do I do this ?
(2015-12-06, 15:50)Chriz1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I've just seen they are all there in video Addons so only thing that has happened is that they have been deleted from the main page where they were under their heading like sports,live tv films,
Now I have to set through them and put them under their headings again, how do I do this ?

Sounds like you bought a Fire Stick pre-loaded with a "fully loaded" build of Kodi full of piracy add-ons. This is not supported on this forum.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...acy_Policy