Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Addon Request] Comet Tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are alot of sci-fi fans out there and a new alternative to Sci-Fy has been released to approx 70% of the US... Also ROH wrestling is heading there.. If anyone has access to a stream addy for an addon, would love it. One of the few cable channels in the US I cannot find.

COMET is a new television channel dedicated to sci-fi entertainment offering popular favorites, cult classics, and undiscovered gems, every day. COMET is your television destination for STARGATE: SG1, STARGATE ATLANTIS, and STARGATE UNIVERSE and we’re starting them all from episode one. Watch COMET and Space Out.
(2015-12-07, 19:08)russsee1967 Wrote: [ -> ]I know there are alot of sci-fi fans out there and a new alternative to Sci-Fy has been released to approx 70% of the US... Also ROH wrestling is heading there.. If anyone has access to a stream addy for an addon, would love it. One of the few cable channels in the US I cannot find.

COMET is a new television channel dedicated to sci-fi entertainment offering popular favorites, cult classics, and undiscovered gems, every day. COMET is your television destination for STARGATE: SG1, STARGATE ATLANTIS, and STARGATE UNIVERSE and we’re starting them all from episode one. Watch COMET and Space Out.

There are currently no videos on the website, so it's not possible to create an addon.
(2015-12-08, 00:11)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-07, 19:08)russsee1967 Wrote: [ -> ]I know there are alot of sci-fi fans out there and a new alternative to Sci-Fy has been released to approx 70% of the US... Also ROH wrestling is heading there.. If anyone has access to a stream addy for an addon, would love it. One of the few cable channels in the US I cannot find.

There are currently no videos on the website, so it's not possible to create an addon.

Comet TV is now streaming on it's website, and their programming is in HD.
Please see release thread: 262874 (thread)