Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Similar Artist (show and animation every few seconds) in music visualization
Tested Aeon MQ 6 version 3.3.0 on OpenELEC (Full HD and 4K)

watch gallery

Require:
- script.artistslideshow
- Internet online

Download:
JB_SimilarArtist-0-0-1.zip

INSTALLATION:
1. Backup original files in 720p folder: customOSDMusic.xml, MusicVisualisation.xml, includes.xml
2. Backup original file strings.po in resource.language.en_gb folder
3. Unpack JB_SimilarArtist.zip file to skin.aeonmq6 folder
4. Restart KODI

Enjoy. Big Grin

ps.
Added 2 files (JB_Includes.xml and JB_PodobniArtysci.xml) to JB_SimilarArtist-0-0-1.zip file ;-)

ps.
Add CD cases files to JB_SimilarArtist-0-0-1.zip file ;-)

JB
Beautiful work, test it. Thanks a lot.
hi how do you add in the cd cases im new and learning as i go would be greatfull for the help
(2015-12-11, 10:53)Charles Taliaferro Wrote: [ -> ]hi how do you add in the cd cases im new and learning as i go would be greatfull for the help

Hi,
CD cases graphics are in JB_SimilarArtist-0-0-1.zip file.
See install description.
CD graphics files should be in the directory: skin.aeonmq6\media\JB\boxes\CD\*.png
Enable all the options in the visualization settings (press M key) for panel Similar Artist (see image 10 in the first post)

JB
(2015-12-09, 16:14)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]Similar Artist (show and animation every few seconds) in music visualization

Require:
- script.artistslideshow
- Internet online

Download:

INSTALLATION:
1. Backup original files in 720p folder: customOSDMusic.xml, MusicVisualisation.xml, includes.xml
4. Restart KODI

Enjoy. Big Grin

ps.
Added 2 files (JB_Includes.xml and JB_PodobniArtysci.xml) to JB_SimilarArtist-0-0-1.zip file ;-)

ps.

JB

Hello JB,

I love so much your work and use it before with Aeon MQ6 who is in 720p in resolution way, So i don't know if you can but it is possible to have the same adpated with the Aeon MQ7 in 1980p way. Thanks a lot
Quote:Hello JB,

I love so much your work and use it before with Aeon MQ6 who is in 720p in resolution way, So i don't know if you can but it is possible to have the same adpated with the Aeon MQ7 in 1980p way. Thanks a lot

Hi,
[MOD] JB-SimilarArtist will be adapted to MQ7 in 1080p Blush

JB
(2015-12-15, 12:15)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hello JB,

Hi,
[MOD] JB-SimilarArtist will be adapted to MQ7 in 1080p Blush

JB

Hummm, excellent. Thanks Wink Wink
Great work but I can not seem to get this to work as shown any help would be great. Thanks
(2015-12-15, 18:03)kobyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Great work but I can not seem to get this to work as shown any help would be great. Thanks

Hi,
Check whether you have 5 new XML files in skin.aeonmq6\720p folder (customOSDMusic.xml, MusicVisualisation.xml, includes.xml, JB_Includes.xml and JB_PodobniArtysci.xml) (all files unpacked from JB_SimilarArtist.zip)
You must have a working script.artistslideshow.
MOD JB-SimilarArtist works only in Layout 3.
Similar Artist panel shows up every few seconds
JB
That did it thanks.
Hello JohnyBee,

Waiting for the new one adapted for the MQ7 1080p Wink Wink THANKS.
(2015-12-16, 11:17)binnugsay Wrote: [ -> ]Hello JohnyBee,

Wanilton about MQ7 - "This is version 0.0.1 alpha, have many for to do until final release... "

JB Smile
(2015-12-09, 16:14)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]Similar Artist (show and animation every few seconds) in music visualization

watch gallery

Require:
- script.artistslideshow
- Internet online

Download:

INSTALLATION:
4. Restart KODI

Enjoy. Big Grin

ps.

ps.

JB

(2015-12-16, 13:14)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-16, 11:17)binnugsay Wrote: [ -> ]Hello JohnyBee,

Wanilton about MQ7 - "This is version 0.0.1 alpha, have many for to do until final release... "

JB Smile

For sure i know that but with your work inside will be wonderful Wink